Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Everyone Is Waiting For Peter Obi To Address Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone Is Waiting For Peter Obi To Address Nigerians. (825 Views)

June 12: Tinubu To Address Nigerians At 7am On Wednesday / Address Nigerians On Coronavirus - Senate To Buhari / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7am Friday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Is Waiting For Peter Obi To Address Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 19, 2022
What an exciting moment in our political history. Mr. Peter Obi emergence will be a very big lesson to all African leaders and Nigeria in particular. I can't wait to cast my vote to a vibrant and visionary leader like Mr. Peter Obi. When I remember you, I feel very hopeful about Nigeria and the history is about to be made. I pray for this movement to bring back our lost glory and help those who do not believe to understand the need to be safe, prosper and healthy as a nation. God bless Nigeria!!!

5 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Waiting For Peter Obi To Address Nigerians. by blaquebelle: 2:17am On Jun 19, 2022
I in particular really wants to hear his ideas and realistic plans instead of just blindly following the clout he has gained online. I know for most people, they choose him because he seems to better than those in the caliber of Atiku and Tinubu who we are all tired of. But when it comes down to it, can he really handle the work?

Any incoming president now will first have to work on our recovery as a nation before making any plans for advancement, that might take 8 years in itself and Nigeria is In a very fragile state. Small thing like this, everywhere go burst.

As of now, I'm tentatively supporting PO. I'm just worried, imagining that after we as a people pool all our efforts and resources to get him there, he might then disappoint us. At that point many people will just give up on this nation, honestly.
Re: Everyone Is Waiting For Peter Obi To Address Nigerians. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Daydreaming mofos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is Waiting For Peter Obi To Address Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 19, 2022
blaquebelle:
I in particular really wants to hear his ideas and realistic plans instead of just blindly following the clout he has gained online. I know for most people, they choose him because he seems to better than those in the caliber of Atiku and Tinubu who we are all tired of. But when it comes down to it, can he really handle the work?

Any incoming president now will first have to work on our recovery as a nation before making any plans for advancement, that might take 8 years in itself and Nigeria is In a very fragile state. Small thing like this, everywhere go burst.

As of now, I'm tentatively supporting PO. I'm just worried, imagining that after we as a people pool all our efforts and resources to get him there, he might then disappoint us. At that point many people will just give up on this nation, honestly.

I understand your plight and so as other people. As you said, he appears to be better than Atiku and Tinubu. This is based on his age, what he have done, he is reachable to the public, and not a greedy politician. He have passion for Nigeria to work and he have had a success stories. He have every opportunity to enrich himself as a governor but chooses not to do so. Some of the aspirants have install different candidates in different states and till today, they are been paid for such job thereby causing hardship to poor electorates.

Peter is only current politician who have asked people to very his claims. He will talk about Nigeria problem, he will tell you the solution and how to fund it. Other politicians will tell you that they will build roads, they will never tell you what will be the cost and how to fund it. Peter is playing western politics, he is an exceptional African leader and I will encourage people to vote for him. Take your time to watch all his speeches even those addresses he did before he even nursing presidential ideas, you will understand that he really want Nigeria to be a better nation and I hope he will be able to do them as it will benefit not just me and you but will set a standard for other African Nations to follow. We as a people in Africa and Nigeria in particular, we need people like him to save this continent so that the whites will recognise us again and be able to work with us in truth and honesty.

7 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Waiting For Peter Obi To Address Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Mapple90:
What an exciting moment in our political history. Mr. Peter Obi emergence will be a very big lesson to all African leaders and Nigeria in particular. I can't wait to cast my vote to a vibrant and visionary leader like Mr. Peter Obi. When I remember you, I feel very hopeful about Nigeria and the history is about to be made. I pray for this movement to bring back our lost glory and help those who do not believe to understand the need to be safe, prosper and healthy as a nation. God bless Nigeria!!!

No insult please!

Do you smoke cigarettes', marijuana or crack? Did you at any point in your life smoke hard substances or abused alcohol?

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Waiting For Peter Obi To Address Nigerians. by Bobloco: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Daydreaming mofos

We are in democracy

Support your candidate, let others support their own

Nobody is daydreaming

Maybe, you are the one Daydreaming here by not respecting others rights to their personal preference for a particular candidate

5 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Waiting For Peter Obi To Address Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:

No insult please!

Do you smoke cigarettes', marijuana or crack? Did you at any point in your life smoke hard substances or abused alcohol?

I will not blame you, since you have chosen to be in your current circumstance. Nigeria must be better and the moment is now!!!
Re: Everyone Is Waiting For Peter Obi To Address Nigerians. by Oshodipikin: 5:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Premiumtimes Newspaper Confirms Lamido Sanusi's Speech On Atiku/obi/ba / Our President Is Tired, He Is Busy Travelling Here And There - Femi Falana / Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.