Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Fastest Way To Move To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fastest Way To Move To Canada (2146 Views)

Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? / The City Of Lagos Now Has The Fastest Trains In Africa - Business Insider / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Antyxx: 2:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Hi guys
What is the fastest way I can leave Nigeria
Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by damzy88: 3:45am On Jun 19, 2022
grin grin cheesy Desperate to have him by my side. grin
Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by int0x80(m): 5:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Go to Nigeria and marry him, then file for immigrant visa for him. There is no other shorter way than that.

2 Likes

Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Legalaffairs(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2022
int0x80:
Go to Nigeria and marry him, then file for immigrant visa for him. There is no other shorter way than that.

Nooo she rather stay there and has him come over. She may come to Nija and change her mind. Things fit happen.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Antyxx: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
None of you have any answer
Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Sweetvie: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Legalaffairs:

Nooo she rather stay there and has him come over. She may come to Nija and change her mind. Things fit happen.
i understand u bruh grin grin
Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Nonam: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Antyxx

What you want is good. But come to Nigeria and marry him. Then go back to your country and filed for him to join you. The answer to your question is through marriage
Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Antyxx: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nonam:
Antyxx

1. What you want is good.
2.Come to Nigeria and marry him.
3. Go back to your country and filed for him to join you.

4. The answer to your question is through marriage.
Takes a year
Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Nonam: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Antyxx:

Takes a year

Yes, unless you are not patient. Patiently work towards it, you will get what you want.
Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by cool318(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nonam:

Yes, unless you are not patient. Patiently work towards it, you will get what you want.
If she's not patient, let her come down, do the marriage stuff and intiate the visa process.

Then be coming home every 2 months for 2_3 weeks reunion vacation. 1 year will not be far again.
My 2 cents

5 Likes

Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Eyegroup: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Abeg love me ooo ...I'm a programmer... A Pro... We can make out things together abeg ooo... I can make you proud of havingbme in jus one month ..na hustler I be ooo

2 Likes

Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Mcslize: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Antyxx:
Hi guys
What is the fastest way I can bring my new boyfriend to Canada

I am. Canadian citizen and i just met a boy i love.
I know about the student visa, as thats the route I came with, but the problem is that it is too long for me to wait,and also it would be a waste of money as he doesnt need schooling, since he will be becoming a permanent resident soon, (i will process it for him), but the problem is that it takes one year for that to be ready. Canada is so stupidly slow,my friend has been trying to bring his wife for the past 7month not given PR yet

Im desperate to have him by my side

I just need him to be with me right away, the fastest way

Pls tell me the fastest route you have seen

Things I can do
I can get him a job here, he's a data scientist so I can runs a job for him. I have friends that are business owners and we can offer him a job letter. But they wont be able to do the LMIA process thing. Also,the shit is long

I can even offer him a job letter myself, but also,i dont have any business registered for now and that route is still long

Which country is the guy in? And which country PR is he becoming soon? If he is in Nigeria, I will suggest you come to Nigeria and marry him since you love him. Thereafter file for him. You just have to be patient.

The other route you said will take 1 year is also a good option if you can be a bit patient. 12 months isn't that long.

Just do what you can to sort it out through any of the available options.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by JustMove: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
School is the easy route to bring him to Canada �� and that will give him a better job opportunity there as he will go through the Canadian school system. Help him get admission and a scholarship, within a few months he will join you there in Canada through schooling. But make sure there is a career progression as that could raise a red flag. But if the option of scholarship is out of it, then still get him an admission reaching there he can change to diplomat instead of MSC. But again make sure there is career progression.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Prosperity4All: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Antyxx:

I just need him to be with me right away, the fastest way

Pls tell me the fastest route you have seen

Arrange a Business/Tourist Visa. That's what you can do fastest.
He can even get multiple entry. He can be traveling in and out with that while you apply for residency.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
No fast way pele

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Antyxx: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Arrange a Business/Tourist Visa. That's what you can do fastest.
He can even get multiple entry. He can be traveling in and out with that while you apply for residency.
Are you in Canada? Pls do not reply me if you have never stepped outside of Nigeria

I need advice from people that have left Nigeria or bring people to Canada in a fast way
Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by RedChiefPriest: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
See this funny fellow grin
Just talk true make people help you.
Your story no clear,just say na you wan go canada and you dey find advice on how to run the package.
This baba sef! Shioorrr grin grin

Re: Fastest Way To Move To Canada by Mafiaalive: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Haaaa

(1) (Reply)

Best Route To Take From Lagos To Abuja By Road / 2 People Confirmed Dead As Accident Hits Ekwusigo In Anambra - Graphic Photos / 10 Interesting Facts About Enugu State. MUST READ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.