Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ogwah Hails Delta Speaker At 59 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwah Hails Delta Speaker At 59 (151 Views)

Peter Obi With US Former House Speaker At 25th Anniversary Of Rev. Fr. Paul Ugo / "Activists" Complain As Dawisu Is Listed As A Speaker At 'Soro Soke' Summit / Ogwah Hails Okowa At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogwah Hails Delta Speaker At 59 by comrodioodio001: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Ogwah Hails Delta Speaker At 59

By Odio-Odio

Isoko North Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain and Senior Special Assistant, SSA on Political Matters to Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Hon. Mike Ogwah has congratulated the Speaker of the Delta State House of Assembly and governorship candidate of the party, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori as he clocks 59 on June 19.

Ogwah, in a statement he personally sign described the Speaker as refined son of the Urhobo extraction and a proactive Deltan with the spirit of one Delta.

"On behalf of my family, friends, well wishes and political associates, I join men of good will and Deltans to congratulate and share in your joy on this special day of your 59th birth anniversary.

"It's a statement of fact that your leadership style in piloting the affairs of the state assembly and the passage of Bills in making lives more meaningful to Deltans by the most vibrant house of state assemblies is highly commendable.

"Mr. Speaker sir, " it's also on record that you have continued to attract people oriented projects to your immediate constituency and the good people of Okpe kingdom".

"There's no doubt that you are working in synergy with His Excellency, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, in making prosperity for all Deltans and the stronger Delta vision of his administration achievable.

"It's my prayer that the good Lord continue to project you and impact you with more leadership insight and above all grant you good health".

Hon. Mike Ogwah
SSA, On Political Matters to the Governor

Re: Ogwah Hails Delta Speaker At 59 by amliftedhigher: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2022
The illiterate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Ekiti Gov-elect, Says Things Getting Better With APC / ASUU Strike To End Soon - Chris Ngige / I Need Urgent Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.