Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,798 members, 7,935,414 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:04 AM

Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer (19854 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by abah001: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
This Lawan can't hustle legit, na government free thief money he still looking for, he doesn't have constructive idea to govern the country, in a sane county this man no fit smell that seat, they are all bunch of incompetent leaders. As a senate president who understands rule of law you still went ahead wanting to overthrown someone who won legitimately. APC have killed rule of law in this country. Inec accepting Lawan and submitting his name are big 419. Next year election shows how inec will help rig election. This country can not function when all this bunch of heartless thief's still exist
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by lawrenzooo: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
They are the ruling party yet so disorganized.
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Obyino: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
INEC is working for APC
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by GardenOfGod(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lawan was deceived, same as Akpabio. grin
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Abujason: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
What is not fraudulent about APC the evil party and the members?
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Franking: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria. Land of corruption, shamelessness, arrogance,
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Kenmatt(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Since Lawan knew he is not going to win that Presidential Primary election, why did he go into it?

Greedy Lawan, the time is up!!!
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by CurrentSamuel(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
APC is worst association in the world, they are cultist
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by henrydav: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
APC is illegal, everything about APC is illegal, anything that has to do with APC and those associating with APC are illegal.
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Didi2d(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Them dey tell person that one
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by whytediamond(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afam4eva:
Machina does not need to worry himself. He should allow Lawan go ahead and win the election for him, so that the courts can sack him.

You've said it all. Even the youths alone will revolt in his constituency if there are any.

I still don't believe this story sha.
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by swissgoldenpro2: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Let the legal battle begin
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by torqque7(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
APC keeps giving us New reasons why they must be hated and kicked out of office and power. What nonsense bullying and wickedness is this korokoro and INEC as Olodo as they are are not quick to disqualify this fools called APC.. That guy should sue both INEC and APC and Lawan for billions. This country is just a fuccking banana republic angry

1 Like

Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Sultty(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
I can't believe I just read this epistle of yours @op angry angry
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by LocalMan2(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
APC is a fraud party. Nothing good can come from APC. Their prisidential candidate for an example. All of you clamouring for Tinubu for presidency, I wish you his heath status.
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Theoarhics: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
This Adamu APCwpuld be he worst chairman ever . APC are going to experience big defeat under his reign in 2023 election.
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by appointments: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
We are watching.

Promote your biz to thousands of social media users. See my siggy
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by eldoradoxx: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
article1:
As far as I'm concerned I will neither blame Adamu nor Lawan for this abnormalities, rather, I blame INEC who accept Lawan's name as the candidate in place of the substantive winner of the ticket. My reason is not far fetched; did INEC not monitor the election that produced Machina as the winner? Secondly, whose name did INEC recognise and submit and announce after the senatorial election? So, why should INEC accept Lawan's name from the APC and Adamu as the candidate of Yobe north senatorial zone? This remind me of late Prophet TB Joshua Prophesy that APC has strangers in its fold who will pretend to be with them whereas they are not...... The likes of Adamu have come from PDP to destroy APC. We're keenly watching as the events unfold....
The law does not work that way. Political parties are the ones to forward names to INEC. INEC only supervises primaries to ensure it complies with the law, whatever the political parties make of their primaries is their business. However, any party that has been wrongfully substituted can go to court to establish same. Machina will have his date in court.

2 Likes

Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by TheOmoney(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
article1:
As far as I'm concerned I will neither blame Adamu nor Lawan for this abnormalities, rather, I blame INEC who accept Lawan's name as the candidate in place of the substantive winner of the ticket. My reason is not far fetched; did INEC not monitor the election that produced Machina as the winner? Secondly, whose name did INEC recognise and submit and announce after the senatorial election? So, why should INEC accept Lawan's name from the APC and Adamu as the candidate of Yobe north senatorial zone? This remind me of late Prophet TB Joshua Prophesy that APC has strangers in its fold who will pretend to be with them whereas they are not...... The likes of Adamu have come from PDP to destroy APC. We're keenly watching as the events unfold....

That's the problem actually...Law stipulates that internal party affairs shouldn't be the business of INEC.
Machina should go to court and challenge this... it's only court that can order INEC to instruct APC to recognise Machina as its candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by subcbouy: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
All Progressive robbery! APR, it is no more APC
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by appliedscience(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Robbing Machina of his ticket typifies the injustice that has been the hallmark of APC's rule of Nigeria.

Let's hope INEC will do what is right ...
Am sorry but shouldn't inec have rejected from the point of submission, knowing very well he never contested in the primary.
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by just2endowed: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afam4eva:
Machina does not need to worry himself. He should allow Lawan go ahead and win the election for him, so that the courts can sack him.

That will take like 3 years after election before the slow snail Court can give judgement.

What if lawal offer the guy 1 billion naira, to drop the case, will he take it
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by kissdabride: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ademola47:

https://punchng.com/machina-apcs-submission-of-lawans-name-fraudulent-unconstitutional-says-lawyer/
Lol rubber stamp Senate president want to be president....buffoon
You can eat you cake and have.
Machina has a very good case if he does not relent
Really good case.
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Yusman316(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Robbing Machina of his ticket typifies the injustice that has been the hallmark of APC's rule of Nigeria.

Let's hope INEC will do what is right ...
Didn't Bala Mohammed Governor of Bauchi state and Waziri Tambuwal Governor of Sokoto state do the same in PDP? Even the party of Saint Peter Obi the Labour Party had two presidential candidates. And he has now gone ahead and put a careholder as VP. When will people realize that our problems are not the political parties but rather the people in authority controlling these parties?
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Bimpe29: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
APC and impunity.

Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Robinson0001: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
I hate apc to the core
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Afam4eva(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
just2endowed:

That will take like 3 years after election before the slow snail Court can give judgement.

What if lawal offer the guy 1 billion naira, to drop the case, will he take it
It's still a win-win for Machina. He should ask for 5 billion sha.
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by Charly68: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
I think the man should allow Lawan to waste his money on election first, before coming to claim his mandate..the party is funny and reckless in administration
Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by EmeraldJD: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
This Lawan man no get sense. He knew he'd love to come back to the Senate and he went ahead and bought presidential nomination form. Who decieved him that he can be president sef?

1 Like

Re: Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer by frog12: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
the man should not delay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival / Bayelsa Polls: 4 Killed In Oporoma As Ex-Militants, Others Open Fire On LG / Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.