Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,797 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji (19549 Views)

Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji / Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by ufotunang: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:
I thought Peter Obi's candidate would emerge winner grin
Abi the online politician doesn't have his candidates in Yorubaland?
..... Peter obi candidate should had won this election if it was free and fair without vote buying..APC tinubu bullion van dollars was buying votes and that made APC to win the election
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by LibertyRep: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Basicend: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
obinnajohnson:
APC won (bought their way out) outrightly, so the election wasn't inconclusive. God is watching.

There is no one that wins an election in Nigeria of today that didn't buy his way in on way or another.

That is the process. You either connect or you leave it.

You Peter Obi is also going to try and buy his way. . It's just in levels.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by SenatePresdo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
tballeyy:
This is the sign APC is winning the presidential Election comes 2023 by God grace. Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu for life

SW is APC and APC is SW, no big deal.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Basicend: 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
ufotunang:
..... Peter obi candidate should had won this election if it was free and fair without vote buying..APC tinubu bullion van dollars was buying votes and that made APC to win the election

There is no money that Tinubu can spend that Atiku cannot spend. That why the presidential election will be interesting.

The online train of Peter Obi is also there to try his best.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Enumerator(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you?
tballeyy:
This is the sign APC is winning the presidential Election comes 2023 by God grace. Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu for life

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by chukwuibuipob: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
tballeyy:
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by neonly: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by nwokoocha: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
You people should calm down. This is ordinary gubernatorial election in Yorubaland. It does not concern us, we are not interested. We are patiently waiting for Presidential election. Even Tinubu will fear the number of votes Peter Obi will get in Lagos. Take it to the Bank cool

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by jrusky(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:

They have them in Yorubaland as they claimed and can't you see Labour has 850k vote and got 40% of the vote? infact the winner is a memenber of Labour in vain party.

They even said Labour will clear entire SW, SS, Middle belt and half of the North even up to Niger Rep and Chad in any election according to them and we are seen how they are sweeping the floor winning in Ekiti nah.

A defiant will never listen and will never read fingers of situation written boldly on the wall, never.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by anonymuz(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:
you think you just made a comment? You see why that tribe will alway be in abject poverty...you are part of it. Quote me.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
That was THIRTY YEARS ago this year! It's in the gene.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Realist12: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
There are workers and there are talkers.
Workers are people who sees the problem or the situation but faces it headlong.
The talkers sees the situation and talks more than he's willing and capable of doing . Peter obi is a talker, not like he's not ready to work but he's empty or limited he has exhausted all his ammunitions while talking , even his boss Atiku is busy working underground.
Tinubu has done his works and still doing more leaving no stone unturned.
No wonder political offsprings seeks his counsel in their endeavors.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Starhearts: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter OBITUARY

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Starhearts: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Obyino: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Funny people
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by wiseoneking: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
tolue42:
Batified!

We're winning by 2023...
Bat kwa? Wetin that one mean. Bat is neither here or there and it signifies bad omen. Stop that shi***t of beatified and start been OBidient boy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Moneymakeguild: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Winning politics while languishing poverty �

tolue42:
Batified!

We're winning by 2023...
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Diligence: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
If you consider the total votes cast vs registered voters, you would understand why Presidential election is quite different.

Millions of youths and many undecided voters want Mr Peter Obi as President Singh both PDP and APC have spent 20 years without transforming the lives of Nigerians.

Mr Peter Obi's movement is beyond him-o.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Cryofigbos: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I don't want to waste my time arguing with people that cannot make simple and accurate political calculations.

Peter Obi cannot become Nigeria's president in 2023! Any Obi's supporter ready to bet?

Me sef no fit dey follow those ppl argue again
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Starhearts: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
It baffles me how some APC dimwits above are talking about labour party in Ekiti state?

we are following Peter Obi, not Labour party, is that too difficult to understand?

To these APC riff raffs, even if the newly elected Gov doesn't get to perform, they would be looking for Labour Party to call wailers grin

Whoever that did this to APC urchins, e go better for that person entire generation.

I don't know between APC faggotss and kalahari bushmen who get sense pass grin

Who hurts u.
I don't knw how Peter Obi will win presidency without not winning any seat at d state level.
Ur brain to be examined

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Innobee99(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
saintjimos:
So fast to congratulate within 24hours

Yet assu has been on strike for months

Na M.u.m.u president u get that's why
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by zcee: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Starhearts:

you guys will never accept good things only supporting fraud and mediocrity in govt..
I wish tinubu will win the next presidential election let me see how y'all will deal with it unless you are benefitting from these wicked old rogues..
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Cholison(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
They contributed recharge cards for Bubu they are seriously living in regret. Thievenubu is here again, a more deadly disaster loading.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by tolue42(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
wiseoneking:
Bat kwa? Wetin that one mean. Bat is neither here or there and it signifies bad omen. Stop that shi***t of beatified and start been OBidient boy

Kiddo you're noticed, go back inside now
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by CurrentSamuel(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Why wouldn't he
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Brunicekid(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
saintjimos:
So fast to congratulate within 24hours

Yet assu has been on strike for months

As in eeenn...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Urchmantete: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
I got just 2 questions for you
1. How old is your Tifnubu?
2. How did Tifnubu make his money?
If you can answer these questions, I will support you and your God (Tifnubu)
tballeyy:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by KingLennon(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
tballeyy:
Sign ke? Leave politics for politicians. The game dirty pass mechanic clothe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Shettima Inaugurates 76.67km Ogbomoso-iseyin Road Constructed by Seyi Makinde / Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana / Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.