Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. (817 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Kingkum: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
It really pays when one is minding his business especially on this forum.
how? let me tell you people my experience.

it started last week when a nairalander post a very disturbing post calling out another nairalander for scamming him, according to the complainer, he wanted helping the accused with free 3k and mistakenly sent him more that 80k which the guy acknowledge but don't want to pay back. this was a disturbing post to me cos i was beginning to lost hope in humanity, i mean how can somebody want to help you and when something went wrong, to decided to scam him for no reason.

with that kind of attitude, many will avoid helping others here again and above all, the helper will never trust an individual and that can easily lead to a mental problem.

it was due to the above stated reasons that i took up the case so that the money can be refunded immediately.

to be continued....
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Kingkum: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
I ask the complainer to post screenshots of the said transaction to verify his claims which he did immediately. when i saw that he was saying the truth, i went to work.

i was able to use the number of the scammer and link it up to more than 5 nairaland accounts he use in begging and scamming nairalanders, i got his facebook and twitter details too, above all, i got his f&f contacts online which i posted.

i proceeded by calling him personally, he wanted to lie but i gave him so much details about the whole thing that he ended up saying the truth. i then call his family members to mount pressure on him to pay the money, when he did not pay, i started telling his online friends and anyone i see that is close to him. the next day, the pressure from people was too much and he ended up paying the money(i did not see the transaction details though) which to me was ok.

but what happened next shock me.

to be continued.....
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Kingkum: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Immediately the money was sent back, the complainer posted the he has gotten the money, and we should stop calling out the scammer, i was very angry, i confronted him that time that does it mean the guy is right and we that called him out are wrong? i also told him how i spent a considerably amount of time to dig out the information about the guy, not talking about wasting my hard earned data just to help him. i told him that he should have atleast give us(the people that helped him) something as a thank you for a job well done. but instead, he is telling us not to call out the scammer.

then, the scammer himself pop up from nowhere on the thread and announce that he has paid the money so the thread should be deleted. this time, i was loosing it, i pasted all his alt nairaland account which he denied some, but it was obvious cos his other accounts were used for scammin and begging too. he did not know what to say again and ended up posting that he will do giveaway someday to cover his shortcomings.
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Kingkum: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
continue reading pls
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Davieboy: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Continue nah
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Crowwejihadist: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oga pls update us.
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by OllyArt(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fe
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
lemme guess,
the guy no give ur cut after all the stress abi.
no mind am
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Kingkum: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
The next day, i wake up to see that the whole thread was deleted on the request by that scammer. funny thing was that, since i'm using a small phone, i did not save all that i dug about the scammer, i created a thread here immediately and all the mods attention citing the need to keep all that transpired for future security reasons so that another nairalander will not fall a victim to that same scammer, the thread generated alot of interest from people and many express their disappointment about the removal. i also reported on how the scammer was trying to reach me(i don't know what he wanted to do or say) but i ignored him.

the thread was later restored, i was then banned for defaming the mods for one week while the scammer was enjoying this space.

in all, what i did thinking that i was helping turned out to be bad business for me.

however, i will make sure that the scammer pay for all my troubles, i will never allow someone to help him here again talkless of scamming people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Kingkum: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Davieboy:
Continue nah
I don post am finish
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Kingkum: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Crowwejihadist:
Oga pls update us.
I don post am finish.
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by obiekunie01: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kingkum:

I don post am finish.

bros. you really tried.

pls don't be discouraged by the actions of both the victim and the scammer.

If the victim is a nice person as he claims, saying a huge thank you to you by creating a topic to that effect on this forum is not too much for him to do and for helping him to recover his money - sending you 15k out of the 80k will not hurt him.

nevertheless, you did a great job. God bless you much.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Kingkum: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
obiekunie01:

bros. you really tried.

pls don't be discouraged by the actions of both the victim and the scammer.

If the victim is a nice person as he claims, saying a huge thank you to you by creating a topic to that effect on this forum is not too much for him to do and for helping him to recover his money - sending you 15k out of the 80k will not hurt him.

nevertheless, you did a great job. God bless you much.
Thanks sir
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Kingkum: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Avoid doing any business with any moniker that has EMERALD OR EMRALD in it. This include but not limited to

emraldveee

emeraldve etc

Also, avoid bluemoon, wrightj, savage, severpains etc he is a notorious scammer/beggar with more than 10 nairaland accounts
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Kingkum: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
lemme guess, the guy no give ur cut after all the stress abi. no mind am
E pain me, but na him money sha

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sorry bro, u try
Re: WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences. by Kingkum: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
bukky1994:
Sorry bro, u try
THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? / Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? / VIDEO: Dude Jumps Out Of 3-storey Building To Avoid Being Caught With Man’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.