Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,703 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls (3599 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / I Have Ruined Someone’s Daughter. I’m Feeling Guilty. / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Yes oo

Spoil your baby girl with money grin
i know say u no get better talk
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Rickmann: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Romanoff:
Is she not already fornicating for survival? Abi you're not sleeping with her ni?

If you want to help that girl, help her learn a trade.

Teach her how to fish. If after that, you choose to end whatever is between two of you, at least, you'd have added value to her.

Wisdom ma'am grin
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Mandrake007(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rickmann:

I feel ur pain bro and trust me ,I know what it means to be in love...the bottom line here is what you feel for her and I see it's mutual..i think she needs to get a job no matter how small at least, to at least take some pressure of you.

You don't have to break up with her as that will be unfair but she has to come to terms with reality by also assisting in the relationship besides no guy wants to end up with a girl who isn't doing anything.
bro I beg you with Ogun don’t listen to this demonic advice,if that same girl is in your position she will not give a fuçk about you,this guy no like you at all.

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Channah1(f): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
I don't know why I find myself cracking up midway into this post even though what you're saying about her is very wrong.

See how you finished the girl because of her present condition. Mind you, life is a vicious cycle and it could be your turn tomorrow.

Don't ever write off somebody and feel you're better than them because of the present. Situations can change.

If you leave her now and the next minute God raises her to become a billionaire, what will you do?

Remember that while you're planning against someone, God is planning greatness for them.

You are not where you are by your power. so, anything can happen. Therefore, learn to be cheerful.

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by greattybee(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wo..
Abg break up
No b you kill Jesus

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by SoapQueen(f): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
I have been Dating this babe for the past three years and it has not been so easy funding the relationship and other expenses, but God do come through and I still do achieve lots each year.

But this year have been so worse on her own part, because as for me my income still comes on a steady but I felt I need more money to do lots of things at the moment.

Since January this year, I have be the one Financing this babe, To an extent that each week I will ask her to go withdraw money and prepare what she will eat throughout that week, But to my surprise her family will join her in consuming the dish before mid week, atimes Wednesday, a times Thursday, and She will start crying again of not having anything to eat, They do not have anything in the house, No gas, no oil, no garri and all sort of Nonsense...

Her family is just to broke, She has a single mother, though her dad is dead. RIP to him,he was responsible while on earth.

She has been loyal, good and supportive to me the best way she can, I don't even have sex with her on regular bases, Reason is that I am on a course in UniIlorin presently and she stays in Ile-Ife so the distance is another issue, but we still see at least whenever we feel like.

Guy's, I am planning of getting a car this year and start a new life in another state, all my effort have been stagnant a bit because of this babe, She does not just have #5 on her own, She's not working because there is no work in ile ife that can fetch her above 12k, unless she wan add olosho to it though and the only work there is Filling station attendant and Hotel work couple with part time olosho.

Ordinary weaving of hair, I will carry it, Every Penney she has spent this year is my money,

Her mom too, lacks maturity. Imagine her having the gut's to demand me for meney as in-law few weeks ago that she's sick, though I sent her little cash sha, but I decided that same day will be the last day she will hear from me, as I have a plan that very day to break up with her daughter this month and I have choosing today.

Guy's I love this babe and I really want the best for her, For the past three years most of her friends have try to convince her that I will break up her heart and Jilt her, But she was adamant and keep believing I will not, seriously I didn't have such thought in my plans for her.

But with her level of reachedness and Level of needs and Demand and I deserve better, I am moving on with my life, My pastor said something in church today as per fathers day... HE SAID PRAY NOT TO MARRY INTO A FAMILY WHEREBY YOU WILL START FIGHTING ANOTHER SPIRITUAL BATTLE OF POVERTY AND BROKENESS. .

I felt so down, cuz the prayer is the definition of my babe's Family. local man is tired, But the only fear and my concern is (How she will be mocked and laugh at among her mates that told her this prophecy before, This babe so much love me and she will cry hell today,).

I am feeling guilty, How will she cope without having an helper, No Father and Mom is useless. She will have no choice than to start fucking dicks up and down to survive, that's certain, and she knows it.

PLEASE HOW CAN I STOP FEELING GUILTY, because she's really put all her hope in me and my plan us to help her with a shop once I am through with my course,but Omo the billing no be here oooo, I will still send her money today to prepare this week food and her family will devour everything again before Wednesday.

What's the best way to approach this issue. Help a brother.

Dump the leech because you'll never ever grow. Every woman needs to earn. Work hard legitimately and earn money.

Everything should have a limit. How will you grow if you're acting like this? Even Father Christmas' do not give gifts all-year round - just one season!

Ogbeni, wise up!

I'm a woman and I will tell you the truth.

Permit to say this, she's wicked and lazy and entitled. And the day she sees a richer guy, her mom would be the first person to tell her to dump you.

Call her, speak to her, and tell her that you want her to start a business/side hustle, if she develops cold feet, let her go.

There are a thousand and one legit jobs out there..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by satandeterrible: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
If humans are God...

But why do people start what they cannot finish? Why not support her to the end since you have already made her to be so dependent on you?

When you were desperate to have sex with her, you did not consider her type of family. Now that you have satisfied your lost to an extent, you have suddenly begun to relate your pastor's words to her family. Would you have listened to your pastor if you have not removed her pant? If not that you have sexed her many times, wouldn't you have seen the mother's demand as a sign of getting what you want?

Your case would have been different if she hid her family condition from you and you just made a new discovery. But in this your case, you knew the situation before you went far with her.

I will not talk about her and her mother here because she is not the one who created this post and she may not even come across this post. So, no need to talk about her here.
The most stupid comment if today goes to this guy.
Dirty, disgusting simp.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by immortalcrown(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
satandeterrible:
The most stupid comment if today goes to this guy.
Dirty, disgusting simp.
But you are the most stupid person until you prove he did not know her family situation before going far with her.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by satandeterrible: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
I have been Dating this babe for the past three years and it has not been so easy funding the relationship and other expenses, but God do come through and I still do achieve lots each year.

But this year have been so worse on her own part, because as for me my income still comes on a steady but I felt I need more money to do lots of things at the moment.

Since January this year, I have be the one Financing this babe, To an extent that each week I will ask her to go withdraw money and prepare what she will eat throughout that week, But to my surprise her family will join her in consuming the dish before mid week, atimes Wednesday, a times Thursday, and She will start crying again of not having anything to eat, They do not have anything in the house, No gas, no oil, no garri and all sort of Nonsense...

Her family is just to broke, She has a single mother, though her dad is dead. RIP to him,he was responsible while on earth.

She has been loyal, good and supportive to me the best way she can, I don't even have sex with her on regular bases, Reason is that I am on a course in UniIlorin presently and she stays in Ile-Ife so the distance is another issue, but we still see at least whenever we feel like.

Guy's, I am planning of getting a car this year and start a new life in another state, all my effort have been stagnant a bit because of this babe, She does not just have #5 on her own, She's not working because there is no work in ile ife that can fetch her above 12k, unless she wan add olosho to it though and the only work there is Filling station attendant and Hotel work couple with part time olosho.

Ordinary weaving of hair, I will carry it, Every Penney she has spent this year is my money,

Her mom too, lacks maturity. Imagine her having the gut's to demand me for meney as in-law few weeks ago that she's sick, though I sent her little cash sha, but I decided that same day will be the last day she will hear from me, as I have a plan that very day to break up with her daughter this month and I have choosing today.

Guy's I love this babe and I really want the best for her, For the past three years most of her friends have try to convince her that I will break up her heart and Jilt her, But she was adamant and keep believing I will not, seriously I didn't have such thought in my plans for her.

But with her level of reachedness and Level of needs and Demand and I deserve better, I am moving on with my life, My pastor said something in church today as per fathers day... HE SAID PRAY NOT TO MARRY INTO A FAMILY WHEREBY YOU WILL START FIGHTING ANOTHER SPIRITUAL BATTLE OF POVERTY AND BROKENESS. .

I felt so down, cuz the prayer is the definition of my babe's Family. local man is tired, But the only fear and my concern is (How she will be mocked and laugh at among her mates that told her this prophecy before, This babe so much love me and she will cry hell today,).

I am feeling guilty, How will she cope without having an helper, No Father and Mom is useless. She will have no choice than to start fucking dicks up and down to survive, that's certain, and she knows it.

PLEASE HOW CAN I STOP FEELING GUILTY, because she's really put all her hope in me and my plan us to help her with a shop once I am through with my course,but Omo the billing no be here oooo, I will still send her money today to prepare this week food and her family will devour everything again before Wednesday.

You're nothing but an irritating simp. Your post too is irritating.

You just don't have sense or what?

When dealing with women, it's either you're the predator or you're the prey.
There's nothing like true love with them.
Women don't love the way men do.
The fact that you've not realised this simple truth says a lot about your personality (a huge simp).

Women only love opportunistically and if she finds a man with better prospects than you, she'll dump you like a hit pot. As a corollary, if you were broke and not able to finance her, she'd have also served you premium breakfast.

The fact that you waited three years before realising that that girl is of no good to you is a pity.
It simply portrays you as a pathetic simp and I'm sure you'll make the same mistake in your next relationship.

Oga leave that girl and block her everywhere.
Focus on you, so you can rise to the top. And when you do, always remember - Women do not love ideally as men do, their love is always opportunistic.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by OMOJOHN001: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=SoapQueen post=113954503]

Dump the leech because you'll never ever

thanks for been fair and straightforward with me.

Lesson learnt
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Samuel807(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

You've started running the race long before now, why not bring the lady to stay with you, start a business for her and after few months watch how things turns out, and then do the needful by making her your wife, trust me, God might be blessing you because you have been a helper to her. Don't be surprise things may not work well if you see her as a burden and let go of her at the time of needs. Make better plans for both of you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by OMOJOHN001: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=satandeterrible post=113955130]
You're nothing but an irritating simp. Your post too is irritating.

You just don't have sense or what?

I appreciate you, but I am smart and Actually have sense take cognizance of that.

The fact that I wanted to help her grow is not a crime in the first place,My intentions are genuine. I have even done things for people both male and female that worth lots of cash and they still appreciate me.

But this is her last chance and she has elapsed it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by OMOJOHN001: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
But you are the most stupid person until you prove he did not know her family situation before going far with her.

Bro I actually didn't know she came from such family. And again I didn't see these money big deal before. Not until I started chasing Big achievement.

I have decided, I will break up with her. Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by MediMedi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Leaving her is not the best action, there have seen you as God sent Bros why not allow her to be a fuel attendant or the hotel work.
You can examine her from there.
#Peace.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by OMOJOHN001: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Samuel807:
You've started running the race long before now, why not bring the lady to stay with you, start a business for her and after few months watch how things turns out, and then do the needful by making her your wife, trust me, God might be blessing you because you have been a helper to her. Don't be surprise things may not work well if you see her as a burden and let go of her at the time of needs. Make better plans for both of you.

This is the angle I do see it from all this while, And again I can't let her stay with me I am studying a course and needed no distraction to study and come out with good grade.

I am not ready for marriage yet, maybe two years more I will, But for now I needed to achieve all my plans, I am the type that travel a lot too.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by immortalcrown(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Bro I actually didn't know she came from such family. And again I didn't see these money big deal before. Not until I started chasing Big achievement. I have decided, I will break up with her. Thanks for your contribution.
You did not explain it in your post. Second, why would you go as far as starting sex with her without making proper investigation about her family?
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by OMOJOHN001: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
MediMedi:
Leaving her is not the best action, there have seen you as God sent Bros why not allow her to be a fuel attendant or the hotel work.
You can examine her from there.
#Peace.

Boss, I would have permit those works you mentioned, But hell no that's putting fire on the room and going to bed, My babe working in the hotel, with Yahoo guys as customer's.
And fuel attendant is out of it, Can't imagine my jnr bro driving out and start seeing my babe selling fuel.

I am the one that fu*ked up earlier, I shouldn't have go far to this length

2 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by OMOJOHN001: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
You did not explain it in your post. Second, why would you go as far as starting sex with her without making proper investigation about her family?

I fu*cked Up big time, Now I am regretting it.

I just need solution, I already called her few minutes ago to inform her I want to have a discussion with her.
She quickly respond: Hope I didn't offend you, please if I do tell me I will apologize and not do it again.
She's trembling by mere hearing me telling her, I want to have a discussion with her.

Gosh, I am feeling guilty, I am about to rewrite her story towards men and let her face the world all alone again.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by tidalstorm(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
immortalcrown:

cheesy grin
i bet that girl has cheated on him before.
Here you are talking about sex like it's the only thing she can offer. Him money nko?
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by satandeterrible: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

This is the angle I do see it from all this while, And again I can't let her stay with me I am studying a course and needed no distraction to study and come out with good grade.

I am not ready for marriage yet, maybe two years more I will, But for now I needed to achieve all my plans, I am the type that travel a lot too.

Guy I'm bewildered that you're trying to consider very terrible, horrible advice by some people here.

Bro, take it or leave it, that girl will do you no good in the long run.
Don't stunt your growth for someone any woman.

You don't have standards or what? There are thousands of girls that are well-behaved, God fearing and will stay loyal at the same time having something doing for themselves.

Resist the spirit of oneitis.

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by immortalcrown(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

I fu*cked Up big time, Now I am regretting it.

I just need solution, I already called her few minutes ago to inform her I want to have a discussion with her.
She quickly respond: Hope I didn't offend you, please if I do tell me I will apologize and not do it again.
She's trembling by mere hearing me telling her, I want to have a discussion with her.

Gosh, I am feeling guilty, I am about to rewrite her story towards men and let her face the world all alone again.
It will not change her destiny. Neither will it change your own destiny. But it will surely affect your destiny and hers. My point is, if you ignore a girl's family condition when you are desperate to have sex with her, do not change after getting sex from her. Better make a thorough inquiry about her family before removing her pant.

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by immortalcrown(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
tidalstorm:
cheesy grin
i bet that girl has cheated on him before.
Here you are talking about sex like it's the only thing she can offer. Him money nko?
Stop trying to twist things unnecessarily. It is not about what she can offer him. It is about the only thing he wanted and cared for at the beginning of the relationship, which she offered.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by OMOJOHN001: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=immortalcrown post=113952413]If humans are God...

But why do people start what they cannot finish? Why not support her to the end since you have already made her to be so dependent on you?

You think I lack ladies attention right? Or I that stays around campus didn't have girls to knack that I have to settle for a jobless girl.

Mind you, I didn't include those stuffs you mentioned to avoid appearing like someone with pride.

The first year I met her, I enrolled her and my Jnr sis for Neco, still payed few teachers to help her, and She passed, now my sis has gained admission ,She didn't further yet cuz no money and I can't sponsor her.

2020, I enrol her into tailoring she spent a year and half, and got a Sweeing machine, All on my money, I did all that while doing same for my sisters.

I just don't want to open shop for her, and can't sponsor her school. Not until I realize she's even from a worse family.

And You said Sex, something I can have more than 10different girls in a day.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by OMOJOHN001: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
satandeterrible:

Guy I'm bewildered that you're trying to consider very terrible, horrible advice by some people here.

Bro, take it or leave it, that girl will do you no good in the long run.
Don't stunt your growth for someone any woman.

I am yielding to your advice bro, Thanks so much. Enough of her time, I am really grateful for your sincere words.

You don't have standards or what? There are thousands of girls that are well-behaved, God fearing and will stay loyal at the same time having something doing for themselves.

Resist the spirit of oneitis.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by tidalstorm(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
Stop trying to twist things unnecessarily. It is not about what she can offer him. It is about the only thing he wanted and cared for at the beginning of the relationship, which she offered.
Na him the guy do three years with her with unnecessary billing.
Why didn't he dump her when they first had sex then and move to another girl? Or the girl sef no enjoy am?

Stop trying to manipulate the guy by using his emotions.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by immortalcrown(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
You think I lack ladies attention right? Or I that stays around campus didn't have girls to knack that I have to settle for a jobless girl.

Mind you, I didn't include those stuffs you mentioned to avoid appearing like someone with pride.

The first year I met her, I enrolled her and my Jnr sis for Neco, still payed few teachers to help her, and She passed, now my sis has gained admission ,She didn't further yet cuz no money and I can't sponsor her.

2020, I enrol her into tailoring she spent a year and half, and got a Sweeing machine, All on my money, I did all that while doing same for my sisters.

I just don't want to open shop for her, and can't sponsor her school. Not until I realize she's even from a worse family.

And You said Sex, something I can have more than 10different girls in a day.
You got what you wanted. If you really wanted more than sex from her, you would either not have started or not have gone far with her because there was never a time you got what you yawn for now. Better admit your mistake and say you have learnt your lesson. That is when I will not be so harsh on you. But as long as you keep sounding as if you are not responsible for what you regret now, you are a liar.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by immortalcrown(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
tidalstorm:

Na him the guy do three years with her with unnecessary billing.
Why didn't he dump her when they first had sex then and move to another girl? Or the girl sef no enjoy am?

Stop trying to manipulate the guy by using his emotions.
No man that does not get his want from a girl will stay 3 years with her and spend so much on her. He got what he prioritized.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by tidalstorm(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
No man that does not get his want from a girl will stay 3 years with her and spend so much on her. He got what he prioritized.

Then he should break up with her. The overated kitten is not worth the billings.
Make the guy chase him ambitions.

I state again, the girl must have cheated on him at least once.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by immortalcrown(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
tidalstorm:
Then he should break up with her. The overated kitten is not worth the billings.
Make the guy chase him ambitions. I state again, the girl must have cheated on him at least once.
Cheating on him is not part of the topic. Focus on the topic. The guy should admit he did not look beyond sexual pleasure at the beginning of the relationship. It is now that he wants what he ignored before.

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by 371olutumibi: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Before bashing, Note: I use to settle my parents and siblings on a steady level ooo.Before bashing, Note: I use to settle my parents and siblings on a steady level ooo....
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by tidalstorm(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
Cheating on him is not part of the topic. Focus on the topic. The guy should admit he did not look beyond sexual pleasure at the beginning of the relationship. It is now that he wants what he ignored before.

You should also focus on the topic, the guy is not complaining about sex. The guy even said he doesn't care about sex since they stay far from each other.
He is complaining about the girl always billing him and it's affecting his ambition.

But for all the money the guy has given her, what has she given him in return?
Na you sef talk say na sex the guy dey after. Girl wey probably no dey faithful.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by samtol4(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
She is a good girl but from a poor family. Being born into a poor family is not a problem but to remain in family poverty is huge problem. You have done very well by providing for her daily bread. Don't feel bad when you feed people because hunger is terrible. Kindly send her anywhere to learn work or a trade. She will continue to be a burden to you if she does not learn handwork . The country is hard to survive talkless when someone is jobless. You can't continue to be feeding her and their family, there should be a way out of this burden. LET HER LEARN HANDWORK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man / He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW / Love Is Not About Beauty Is About^^^^^^^ Click And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.