Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:00 PM

Could This Be God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be God? (760 Views)

Rape A Girl, Marry Her And Pay A Fine To The Dad! This Can’t Be God! / Thank God Say Man No Be God.. Wetin Man Eye For See Hin Mouth For No Fit Talk Am / If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be God? by Maynmann: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what it means to be A Creator. Creators are beyond the reach of their creations eg look at where Mr. Toyoda to his Camry or Steve Jobs to his iPhone.

They are far far apart from their creations.

If creators are beyond reach of their creation, how did iphone know it was Steve Jobs that created it?
How did you know it was cannanite Yahweh that created you?
Re: Could This Be God? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

If creators are beyond reach of their creation, how did iphone know it was Steve Jobs that created it?
How did you know it was cannanite Yahweh that created you?

You asked this before and I answered them.
Re: Could This Be God? by Maynmann: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You asked this before and I answered them.

You said “The creator is far beyond the creation, so when and how will it claim ownership?
How will the iPhone know he’s in his owner’s house?
You are still yet to answer, how exactly did iphone know it was Steve Jobs that was it’s “suspected owner” and not Steve Harvey that created it?

Re: Could This Be God? by TheSourcerer: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:
This is an irreligious write up. I believe knowing this will change the way we see God. Both atheists and theists alike.

Consider it a scientific post cos religion is science but on a whole different level. Thank you....

NOTE: Long read. Pls follow to the end.

Genesis 1: 1-2
(1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.)

This Bible reading has told us everything about God in a few words but throughout human existence and cultures nobody seems to understand the real message. It is not just a narration but in it is the full definition of God.

Nobody gets it, because understanding this concept is outside of man's wildest conciousness. Stay with me now!

John 1: 1-5
(1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.)

Now this wonderful part also tells us who God is but we still can not understand because our minds can never comprehend the phenomenon.

Scienctists have talked about the big bang, it happened billions of years ago. Something they do not understand is that is God in action.

I am getting there!

God said he will raise the stone to worship him. I think it is literal cos the Bible talked about everything praising him in different passages, trees, animals, rocks, winds, fire, everything. Only one force can do that. Everything is subject to that force, everything.

I have been meaning to write about a topic; "STAGES OF TIME TRAVEL SCIENCTISTS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT."

In it I wanted to try and explain how time travel can become a reality. I haven't finished the article yet but along the line I discovered that it will take man reaching the highest point of civilization to achieve that feat, that is time travel. By my observation

God is discribed as being Omnipotent, Omniscient, omnipresent. All powerful, all knowing, and all present, respectively. Only one reality has that and that reality is even "omni dimensional", I just made that up to show you the reality of God.

The two most amazing and elusive concepts to man that I understand are two phenomenas:

1. Speed Of Light

and,

2. Time.

By now you might have guessed right. Drum roll please!!

God is Time.

I believe God is Time itself. In other words, time is a conciousness, a living conciousness.

God is called FATHER throughout every civilization and believes known to man because time is creation itself. Time is father. Light is birthed from time, space is birthed from time, the universe and it entire existence is depended and subject to time.

From the first message in the Bible to the last it centers around time.

The Bible says no one has seen God, because no one has seen TIME. You surely experience it, you also feel it. The Universe is within the conciousness of God, like a brain. And time is the conciousness, the being.

Time does not mean immortality, infinity is not Time, neither is the Universe outside of time. All those phenomenas are tools and objects of time.

The Bible said "we are gods". Because we are the closest to God. We can mimic the creator by creating. Not by accident but for a definite purpose. But we can only act inside of Time.

Even if humans are able to time travel, even if humans are able to move in the speed of light or discover the "elixir of immortality", we are still bound by time because we can only operate within it. Within space and time.

The Bible said he will show us the mysteries of the earth and of his kingdom, from past, present and even the future. Because he knows them, because he was there, because he is Time.
Happy Sunday and thank you.
Time being God is illogical ,Time is a man made word ,hence why a time machine can never be built , because it is what is the present , the ‘Ominipresent “ supposedly supercedes time according to the Jewish myth , And to represent only the Christian god as time is insulting to other Supreme beings in other Myths who were equally relevant to those who believed theirs was Time or Sun as there were basically there before man , so giving the title of time to God is not far fetched as they are both man made Construct.
And No God cannot be time because, God actively contributed even physically,spiritually and magically ,giving instructions affecting and influencing events connected to his people which again Cannot predate time ,and it all fact Time is Older than God , any god at that created by Man
Re: Could This Be God? by TheSourcerer: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I hope this post leads to intelligent discussion. I am tired of not being able to meet big thinking minds in reality and even on Nigeria's most visited web.

Pls guys tag the biggest and polite thinkers you know to come in here. Thank you.

Ubunja, thesourcerer, righteousness89, Jesusjnr2020, Toks2008 etc, come on let us rub minds here.
Thank you .but why are you bothered about the construct of God ? It’s an unending cycle because it is supposed to be I call it the God paradox, it’s not supposed to be understood ,it has evolved with man that there must be a god (for obvious reasons)and he must not be able to be explained (for obvious reasons)
Re: Could This Be God? by Aidejay(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nope. @LocalStandard1. Absolutely not!
If only you could read up on Albert Einstein's work on Relativity and Time.
Time is an illusion that moves relative to an observer.
-----If God is time that means god is an illusion that is relative to a believer----
Re: Could This Be God? by Mhykel217(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Could This Be God? by LocalStandard1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Time being God is illogical ,Time is a man made word ,hence why a time machine can never be built , because it is what is the present , the ‘Ominipresent “ supposedly supercedes time according to the Jewish myth , And to represent only the Christian god as time is insulting to other Supreme beings in other Myths who were equally relevant to those who believed theirs was Time or Sun as there were basically there before man , so giving the title of time to God is not far fetched as they are both man made Construct.
And No God cannot be time because, God actively contributed even physically,spiritually and magically ,giving instructions affecting and influencing events connected to his people which again Cannot predate time ,and it all fact Time is Older than God , any god at that created by Man

Hahaha. I find your argument funny, you are contradicting yourself. You first said time is an illusion, then you affirmed to the existence of time by saying it predates God. Funny.

I use the scriptures to discribe the relations cos it fits, but someone already debunked it by quoting how time acts on the hand of God. Thereby affirming how time is under God. Thank you.
Re: Could This Be God? by TheSourcerer: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Hahaha. I find your argument funny, you are contradicting yourself. You first said time is an illusion, then you affirmed to the existence of time by saying it predates God. Funny.

I use the scriptures to discribe the relations cos it fits, but someone already debunked it by quoting how time acts on the hand of God. Thereby affirming how time is under God. Thank you.
been offline a while, I've noticed words are attack and defend, so I'll use mine and wish you the best of this day ,really meant it smiley
Re: Could This Be God? by LocalStandard1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Aidejay:
Nope. @LocalStandard1. Absolutely not!
If only you could read up on Albert Einstein's work on Relativity and Time.
Time is an illusion that moves relative to an observer.
-----If God is time that means god is an illusion that is relative to a believer----

Einstein was talking about time as a means of measurement and concious observation. I am talking about time as a means of change. Change in distance, decay of organisms, change of rock formations etc, these are all observablby all concious and unconscious.
Re: Could This Be God? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

You said “The creator is far beyond the creation, so when and how will it claim ownership?

Ha! You really are too stupid that even the phone in your hand shouted! Please eh, let's never talk again, you are too stupid to talk to.
Re: Could This Be God? by Maynmann: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Ha! You really are too stupid that even the phone in your hand shouted! Please eh, let's never talk again, you are too stupid to talk to.

See the dullard talking.
“An iPhone will know its in his owner’s(or is it ownerS)house”

1 Like

Re: Could This Be God? by LocalStandard1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
TheSourcerer:
been offline a while, I've noticed words are attack and defend, so I'll use mine and wish you the best of this day ,really meant it smiley

Well, I am not an average Nairalander that talks by attacking or insulting but sorry if you find the comment insulting. Bye!
Re: Could This Be God? by TheSourcerer: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Well, I am not an average Nairalander that talks by attacking or insulting but sorry if you find the comment insulting. Bye!
I didn't smiley
Re: Could This Be God? by Aidejay(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Einstein was talking about time as a means of measurement and concious observation. I am talking about time as a means of change. Change in distance, decay of organisms, change of rock formations etc, these are all observablby all concious and unconscious.
nope!!!!!!!!! Another no no. There is no distinction. Trying to apply relativity to measuring time but not in the way time affects observable reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beings Walking Among Us In Human Form But Not Human / George Foreman Says His Near-Death Experience Changed His Life / Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.