Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

One Major Reason Why You Don't Sell On Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Major Reason Why You Don't Sell On Whatsapp (155 Views)

This Is The One Major Reason You Are Struggling To Make Sales / Don't Sell Your Paypal Funds- Withdraw Them Directly To Bank 360/$ / How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Major Reason Why You Don't Sell On Whatsapp by SeyiOlawale01(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Before trying to sell anything to anybody on WhatsApp

The first thing to put into consideration is your targeted audience

Who are your targeted audience?

That's the first question you need to ask yourself and make sure you find a correct answer to the question.

When you answer the question correctly, then you have solved part of the problems that make you not to sell on WhatsApp.

After that, you need to drive traffic to your product or services

One of the major reasons you fail to sell on WhatsApp is bad traffic

A bad traffic is someone who is not interested in what you're are selling or probably he is not your ideal customer

When you drive bad traffic to your offer you will fail in flying colours.

Why? You may ask

But let's go into this short imaginary process

When you're trying to sell earpiece to a deaf man

Will the deaf man buy?

Absolutely No, even if he has the money, he will never buy

I hope you got the point and I want to believe you learnt something new

You can learn more from me here

���

https:///br9vix

@07043731811
Re: One Major Reason Why You Don't Sell On Whatsapp by SeyiOlawale01(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2022

(1) (Reply)

A Small Information Notice I Always Announce All Morning On My Status. / I'm Not Sure If This My Little Story Concerns You... But You Can Read ! / Chamath Palihapitiya, A Billionaire, Issues A Crypto Warning And Predicts That..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.