Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

This Is My Worries About My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is My Worries About My Relationship (1323 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Worries About My Relationship by victooman: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
please l need a sincere and a sound advice, what you tell me today may go a long way to determine my future decision,
l am the first son of my family, not just the first son , it took my mother another 10yrs to give birth to another child after me, we are four in numbers,the one following me is 10 years younger than l, am 27yrs and he is 17, the other two are 11 and 9 respectively,, l didn't come from a family that is financially bouyant , so we really struggled with my education, l graduated last year and during the service year l met and fall in love with the most precious being any man can ever pray for,, she regroom my life, gave me confidence and showed me love, during service year she encourage me to save so we can start a business , as God will have it after service we started our business separately and doing well for ourselves, a business that pays 6- 7k on daily basis is honestly not a bad start,,
My problem is this: l am 27yrs and she is 27yrs too ,, in fact she is my senior with like five months,, l know as a woman age is no longer on her side in terms of marriage, we have sat down and discuss our future and l told her as long as she is with me she is someone l intends to marry, my major concern is my family, going by my description above , l have a lot of work to do,, will it be selfish from my side if l went ahead to marry her , because l intends settling down at age 30 or 31,, l just have this deep feelings if l let this girl go l will regret it for the rest of my life,,but base on my analogy will l be able to carry and solve my family problems even at 40,, does that mean l wont get married or settle down? l want to expand my business and go see her people,, but my head is just scattered,, please help me nairalanders,, please lalasticala take this to the front page l need audience,,
Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by DorianD(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Why not share ur concerns with her.Leave no stone unturned and ur fears behind

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bro, let's wait for the elders.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by funshint(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
I don't even see a problem in this your problem. If both of you are ready, marry and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by mardis: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
There is nothing wrong with you getting married now, since she is very supportive and a career driven person, i think she will support you and help you mange your affairs. Most importantly talk to her open your mind to her, let her understand that you have to shoulder your family responsibilities as well.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by ustanejnr(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
She motivate you, that's a good one. If you feel you don't want to let go of her, then u can talk things out with her, you can still get married and don't have kids, build finance together until you're able to gather for kids, or better still get one child first, as age is not by her side. Just my little tips

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Jeromejnr(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Don't just marry and leave the rest to God O. As an earlier commenter advised.

Insread, why don't you ask God first ehn?

If most humans (those who believe in God) actually asked God for directions they will avoid a lot of future problems. But its like most people who claim to believe in God don't actually believe God will talk to them.
Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Ahmed0336(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
You have a good woman like you said why not marry her? Her kind are rare to find these days ask PETER OKOYE of P square this happen to be the same reason he married Lola that is older than him with years.
Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by AllBlack: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
victooman:
please l need a sincere and a sound advice,

family problems, money worries, tragedy and more Wahala will always face a man till he dies but it might take you another 15 years to meet a woman you love and can actually function with. Mark the word FUNCTION.
Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Where is this op from, see no marry that girl because age is not on her side, no be you cause am, she is motivating u so you can marry her asap, u still have younger ones, you better face your life and hustle by 30 u will still get a good woman there are many out there because if that girl gets to 30 and you too 30, u will find her unattractive because she mist have depreciated girls no dey finish my bro and to think of it, she is older than u, na when u marry am u go sabi wetin dey sup

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by victooman: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
DorianD:
Why not share ur concerns with her.Leave no stone unturned and ur fears behind
l told her that when l will be planning to settle down with her should be in three to four years time, she was a little bit concerned and complain she will be 30 by then ,,l told l in particular dont mind 30 is not old age to me,, my fears now is with the plan l have on hands what if they don't materialize, what if l dont have enough to take care of her and my family by then,
Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by victooman: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
bukky1994:
Where is this op from, see no marry that girl because age is not on her side, no be you cause am, she is motivating u so you can marry her asap, u still have younger ones, you better face your life and hustle by 30 u will still get a good woman there are many out there because if that girl gets to 30 and you too 30, u will find her unattractive because she mist have depreciated girls no dey finish my bro and to think of it, she is older than u, na when u marry am u go sabi wetin dey sup
please my attraction is not base on the assertion you are highlighting above,, not every woman is pretending to be good,,, did she tell u men were not asking her out before l came to her? l was the one who intends to marry her and not the other way round,, if l ask her to go now l am sure she wont last upto 6 months as a spinster , because she posses the beauty, intelligent and smartness every man is looking for,, l am not looking for younger girls bro, thank u

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Molutex(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
I need 99 people to help explain this for me because this is not a problem at all
Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
victooman:
please my attraction is not base on the assertion you are highlighting above,, not every woman is pretending to be good,,, did she tell u men were not asking her out before l came to her? l was the one who intends to marry her and not the other way round,, if l ask her to go now l am sure she wont last upto 6 months as a spinster , because she posses the beauty, intelligent and smartness everyvman is looking for,, l am not looking for younger girls bro, thank u
mumu why u carry the mata come online since u sabi wetin you wan do
Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Unzerious: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Not all Dreams are Achievable. You'll have to chose between your Family and Her. Both Decisions will have Repercussions.

If you chose her, She'll never fit into your Family and may likely sever ties between You and your Family.

If you chose your Family, You will Break not just her Heart but Yours.

This isn't the best time to be You, but, I think you should get the Opinions of your Parents and Elders.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by victooman: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
bukky1994:
mumu why u carry the mata come online since u sabi wetin you wan do
God punish your father, why u no skip the thread since you have nothing to contribute,,, thank u for ur advice the thread is not for teenagers so u can leave, because if u quote me again with insult u will regret the day u join nairaland
Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by victooman: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Unzerious:
Not all Dreams are Achievable. You'll have to chose between your Family and Her. Both Decisions will have Repercussions.

If you chose her, She'll never fit into your Family and may likely sever ties between You and your Family.

If you chose your Family, You will Break not just her Heart but Yours.

This isn't the best time to be You, but, I think you should get the Opinions of your Parents and Elders.
God bless you bro, l told my mom about her and even without meeting her she told me her spirit accept the girl after seeing her photos,, though my mother too emphasize on financial freedom before marriage and we are pushing towards that, l just want to do something tangible for my parents before settling down they are still young and doing there normal businesses ,,l just wish the girl will be more patient,, even at 32 or 33 God knows l will marry her.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by fikayormi(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
I will advice you to focus on your business and your career for now ,

I believe at 27 in this present Nigeria oo with no special connections or family support, it should be about financial independence but if you feel otherwise

Your life , your choice

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
victooman:
God punish your father, why u no skip the thread since you have nothing to contribute,,, thank u for ur advice the thread is not for teenagers so u can leave, because if u quote me again with insult u will regret the day u join nairaland
so little you dared to mention my father, anyways this is a faceless forum keep barking
Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Kirkman: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2022
A lady who did all these for you in this day and age...

"l met and fall in love with the most precious being any man can ever pray for,, she regroom my life, gave me confidence and showed me love, during service year she encourage me to save so we can start a business , as God will have it after service we started our business separately and doing well for ourselves,"

I would only tell you this... you will get another woman "yes" but you will never get another woman like her or even close to her. Do wetin dey your mind, I have no advice to give you.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by victooman: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Kirkman:
A lady who did all these for you in this day and age...

"l met and fall in love with the most precious being any man can ever pray for,, she regroom my life, gave me confidence and showed me love, during service year she encourage me to save so we can start a business , as God will have it after service we started our business separately and doing well for ourselves,"

I would only tell you this... you will get another woman "yes" but you will never get another woman like her or even close to her. Do wetin dey your mind, I have no advice to give you.
Thank you my brother,,
Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by emmanuelbrown26: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2022
My brother u know what u want, u only came here to seek if what u hv in mind is applicable to every other person.
Marriage is totally different from friendship/relationship. @ 27 u still hv enough time, bcs financial burden of marriage dey heavy ohhhhh.
If she can't see it in your own angle is better u give it a break, mak she no use age scatter your head.
27 year old guy should not be in a hurry to get married but if u think that u are capable both financially and mentally, u are good to go.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Kirkman: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
victooman:
Thank you my brother,,
Bro. Cherish the God given woman that he has bestowed you with and stop giving yourself sleepless nights about her age, most women out there are wolves and only after your money. Think wisely and also keep in mind the story of Peter and Lola Okoye as an example.
You have a long way to go in life with your future plans and I can assure you that your woman will always be there to support you. She has been there for you before and she will gladly do it over and over again whithout any complaints.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Newyorkitis(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
victooman:
please l need a sincere and a sound advice, what you tell me today may go a long way to determine my future decision,
l am the first son of my family, not just the first son , it took my mother another 10yrs to give birth to another child after me, we are four in numbers,the one following me is 10 years younger than l, am 27yrs and he is 17, the other two are 11 and 9 respectively,, l didn't come from a family that is financially bouyant , so we really struggled with my education, l graduated last year and during the service year l met and fall in love with the most precious being any man can ever pray for,, she regroom my life, gave me confidence and showed me love, during service year she encourage me to save so we can start a business , as God will have it after service we started our business separately and doing well for ourselves, a business that pays 6- 7k on daily basis is honestly not a bad start,,
My problem is this: l am 27yrs and she is 27yrs too ,, in fact she is my senior with like five months,, l know as a woman age is no longer on her side in terms of marriage, we have sat down and discuss our future and l told her as long as she is with me she is someone l intends to marry, my major concern is my family, going by my description above , l have a lot of work to do,, will it be selfish from my side if l went ahead to marry her , because l intends settling down at age 30 or 31,, l just have this deep feelings if l let this girl go l will regret it for the rest of my life,,but base on my analogy will l be able to carry and solve my family problems even at 40,, does that mean l wont get married or settle down? l want to expand my business and go see her people,, but my head is just scattered,, please help me nairalanders,, please lalasticala take this to the front page l need audience,

Make I no lie to you, the best I can say to you is to get married to that lady immediately since you are convinced beyond reasonable doubt and she has agreed to be your wife.
My Reason:

See, if you kick bucket today (God forbid), your family will still be very fine and they won't die of starvation because breakthroughs can come anytime.

Second: I have elderly men who are advanced in age and they have confessed to me that they married late because of their family and they are regretting their actions.
Their children just finished secondary school and they are already retired and are struggling.
They used their youthful age to train all their young ones who are doing better than them and got married before them.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Worries About My Relationship by Kennyprince: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is what I ll tell u. If u both are doing ur businesses and ok at it as u said, marry this girl now that u still love her.

At 31, she may have decided to move on since she can't wait any longer. Or u might not like her that much again.

Problem no dey finish so don't let your family matters stop u from marrying someone who have affected your life in this way.

Forget age bro

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Forgive Myself Over A Breakup? / Can Mess Abi Fart Stop You??? / What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.