Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up (2492 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chaos14:
You don't even know the meaning of the word but you're throwing it around you are actually the reall definition of a SIMP
she replied me, let it countinue paining you

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Kingkum: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chai, i go love oo

some people no just get work for this life, been a single guy is the best so far, make una no mistake me for those use less redpill gang.

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Blackmind: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
Hi nairalanders.,
So sad that the girl i've been craving to start a relationship with has said no.,
Despite all my efforts to make her accept, she said that relationship is not what she want to be in, for now and not even in the next 5yrs coming.
To tell you the truth, i didnt cry but tears rolled down of my left eye which i wiped up immediately.
Jeon listen, i know that u a woman that want to build urself first b4 falling in love.
I like it, u are a woman who dont want to depend on ur man but i assure you that even in the next 10yrs, i will wait 4 u.
I will stop mentioning you on nairaland but i wont give up the love i have 4 you.,
U have stolen somebody's son heart jeon, and u cant help it out, not even me can.,
So jeon, i will start loving u all my life and wont stop.,
And i assure u that we will post our prewedding photos here.
And i will also pray that kollins11,silentgroper,orgasmgiver and stallionhorse of all people will be alive to witness the event.
It is not over till it is over jeon.,
LUV U JEON

Trust me, in 2 or 3 years time to come, you gonna be ashamed saying this grin

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Kingkum: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Blackmind:
Trust me, in 2 or 3 years time to come, you gonna be ashamed saying this grin
Will you keep quiet? you know nothing abeg. should i tell you my story after many years?

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Chaos14: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
she replied me, let it countinue paining you
ok

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
One man down, the girl sef go dey feel herself now....
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Silentgroper i sight u bro
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kingkum:

Will you keep quiet? you know nothing abeg. should i tell you my story after many years?
would like to hear bro
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Silentgroper(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chaos14:
you know he is addicted to you. Why don't you become poison to him
What are u on about .. It's her business not yourz, self acclaimed jeon bestie that doesnt where his bestie is from
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Silentgroper(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
Silentgroper i sight u bro
I dey with u fam..

Jeon, u better give my homie a chance oo..
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Dorwadora(f): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmm.... grin

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Chaos14: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
What are u on about .. It's her business not yourz, self acclaimed jeon bestie that doesnt where his bestie is from
Sorry for saying this but...

HOW IS THAT YOUR BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
leave that confused man,abi boy

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Onyi22(f): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
You've tried everything but she still refused, ova check your financial life, how much are you worth

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by halaqasa: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oloribu ni gbogbo yin

Eti fa Igbo juuuu grin
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Kingkum: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
would like to hear bro
It will take time to forget her if you truly love her like you said. my case is different though, it's a long story but to but it short, i still battle with my emotions whenever i see my ex picture, we did not see for more than 8years but i still had her in mind with the hope that she may come back to me some day. she is married now but i still can't help it.
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
I dey with u fam..
Jeon, u better give my homie a chance oo..
no bro, Its not done that way. She said she want to build herself first,so i decided to move on. I HAVE MOVED ON BRO!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by OldNairalander(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
wetin carry ashawo matter come here?
See guy make i warn you o.
Anytime wey i create serious thread, no dey carry that ur yeye caprisun go there.,
I take God beg u.
this thread na serious thread abeg.
i no want problem

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Stallionhorse: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
Hi nairalanders.,
So sad that the girl i've been craving to start a relationship with has said no.,
Despite all my efforts to make her accept, she said that relationship is not what she want to be in, for now and not even in the next 5yrs coming.
To tell you the truth, i didnt cry but tears rolled down of my left eye which i wiped up immediately.
Jeon listen, i know that u a woman that want to build urself first b4 falling in love.
I like it, u are a woman who dont want to depend on ur man but i assure you that even in the next 10yrs, i will wait 4 u.
I will stop mentioning you on nairaland but i wont give up the love i have 4 you.,
U have stolen somebody's son heart jeon, and u cant help it out, not even me can.,
And i will also pray that kollins11,silentgroper,orgasmgiver and stallionhorse of all people will be alive to witness the event.
LUV U JEON

you didnt have to disgrace your father on Fathers day of all days.. Grow up kid.. This is the reason she doesn't want you.. Your immature and you have the heart of feeble snail.. Your a shame to all the dickkk owners in Nigeria and outside.. My dear jeon please block this child and give real men your attention a man that will help you build that future you so crave for. And not a cry baby.. I'm always available when you need a real man..
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
halaqasa:
Oloribu ni gbogbo yin
Eti fa Igbo juuuu grin
i cant read what u wrote. But i percieve tribalism, if i am not wrong
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Kingkum: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Onyi22:
You've tried everything but she still refused, ova check your financial life, how much are you worth
Why will some people not insult women because of you lots. if i may ask; where did you read that he is not financially ok?

it's not everybody that use money as a yardstick for entering a relationship like you. all i'm saying is that your post lack sense

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Stallionhorse:
you didnt have to disgrace your father on Fathers day of all days.. Grow up kid.. This is the reason she doesn't want you.. Your immature and you have the heart of feeble snail.. Your a shame to all the dickkk owners in Nigeria and outside.. My dear jeon please block this child and give real men your attention a man that will help you build that future you so crave for. And not a cry baby.. I'm always available when you need a real man..
this devil again?
I thought u re dead!!!

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by orchin(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
Hi nairalanders.,
LUV U JEON

Orie ti gbale
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Stallionhorse: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jeon:
grin

Well done for the expression May you see a special and beautiful lady that ot hiwill make you forget me in few days.
he doesn't need a lady he needs his mothers breast milk.. Can't believe you ever Gabe this kid a listening ear..
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
orchin:
Orie ti gbale
english pls
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Silentgroper(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
no bro,
Its not done that way.
She said she want to build herself first,so i decided to move on.
I HAVE MOVED ON BRO!!!
Crap. Building herself bullshit is just a smoke screen. Thats nt d real reason she's nt bulging..
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
Crap. Building herself bullshit is just a smoke screen. Thats nt d real reason she's nt bulging..
i can't force her to love me bro
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by halaqasa: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
i cant read what u wrote.
But i percieve tribalism, if i am not wrong

Lol

Nope

The thread is loaded with trolls , same person using different moinker
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Silentgroper(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chaos14:
Sorry for saying this but...

HOW IS THAT YOUR BUSINESS
Same question u need to be answering
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Chaos14: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
Same question u need to be answering
Ok
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Silentgroper(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
i can't force her to love me bro
True.. Whatever she's tryna build, she could use a supportive bf like u, right?
grin
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Nicepoker(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
An infant simp, crushing over a low budget lesbian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Straight Answer Please. And Be Honest. / My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman; Man Dies From Bullet 20 Years After He Dodged It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.