Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) (49531 Views)

Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Abiscodi11: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Deborah98:
good evening sir. Where have you been hiding
Not really, it's just that i don't frequently come online.
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by stamapro(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Deborah98:
Guy omo they gats teach us this thing well. How did our parents pay house rent,feed us,send us to school and still had enough money to carter their own needs as well. To be honest I'm feeling completely empty whenever I pay bills. To make matters worst my mom will be like stay there, mature and grow you'll soon be a mother I get but no be with this hand naaaa cry

Hmm. That is quite true, I see you have already matured for your age, the way you think. I had to check your other threads, I love what I saw and read. Peace
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Fesco: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is so pathetic. The woman probably sacked the Driver on their way out over a disagreement and forcefully took over the steering from him. He may not have sufficient money on him to transport himself back home hence his decision to cling to the Bonnet. May God continue to provide for everyone and make us self-reliance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Cute Lookalike Daughter Of Dedicated Female Traffic Warden In Lagos / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.