Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,982 members, 7,987,516 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:11 PM

Woman Discovers Her 'husband' Is Actually A Female Con Artist ....... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Discovers Her 'husband' Is Actually A Female Con Artist ....... (404 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death / "I Am Actually A Lawyer By Profession" - Femi Adebayo Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Discovers Her 'husband' Is Actually A Female Con Artist ....... by Jenji: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Woman discovers her 'husband' is actually a female con artist 10 months into marriage
A woman only found out that her husband was a woman in disguise 10 months after their wedding day.

The 22-year-old woman, who has been identified by her initials NA, shared her story on social media after the case made headlines.

It comes after the accused, who is referred to by their initials AA, appeared before the Jambi District Court in Indonesia on Tuesday, June 14.

The victim claimed that she matched with the scammer on a dating app in May 2021.

The accused pretended to be a male US-trained surgeon and a coal businessman that recently converted to Islam and was looking for a wife.

The victim believed him and married him three months later in a nikah siri arrangement, which is recognized by religion but not by the state..........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/?p=1741

(1) (Reply)

‘why Celebrities Refused To Congratulate Me On My N400 Million Mansion’ – Bobris / Erora By Daddy Fresh / Bbnaija 2022, Phyna Eyes Amaka During Housemates Full Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.