Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene (3298 Views)

A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / See How This Guy Is Creating Awareness For PVC In Owerri(video) / Youths Creating Whatsapp Groups For Peter Obi In All States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by pleasureosondu(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Teeming youths voluntarily create awareness for PVC registration in ikot ekpene, Akwa Ibom.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1538414104108466176?t=xgjLHrgo0oLrl8TDYXqFKw&s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

6 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by pleasureosondu(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by alsudan: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
OBI has the 11 SE/SS states in the bag without giving Shi Shi.

Instead Patriotic Nigerians are the ones spending their money to get Obi elected as President.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by God1000(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
That's good, Obi is our only hope now since the defeat of Yemi Osinbajo.

We can't allow Tinubu and Atiku to anywhere near Aso rock

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Totilopussylick(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Only Peter Obi can reset and strategize the failure of the current government of Nigeria.

Vote wise

Sale your vote, sale your destiny tongue

26 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Freethinker87: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
While Obi's campaign is growing organically, APC/PDP campaign has not started yet because funds to mobilize influencers have not been released.

Nobody will campaign for APC/PDP without mobilization and that's a fact.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Sergio101(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
cool....I like what I see

12 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by olas24u(f): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
alsudan:

Instead Patriotic Nigerians are the ones spending their money to get Obi elected as President.

Waste of time and energy.He can't win the election and all his supporters are online.
Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Akwa Ibom is Obidient!
I don't know how people will think South South will vote Atiku over Obi ...
Igbos voted Jonathan so massively that Buhari tagged them 5%. South South must reciprocate that favour come 2023!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Ahmed0336(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

Waste of time and energy.He can't win the election and all his supporters are online.
No waste your time trying to school anyone. Elections are just few months from now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by realstars: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vary good of them, out of love, they do it without collnecting shi shi.

6 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Kdon2: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Teeming youths voluntarily use their time and resources to create awareness for Labour Party in ikot ekpene, Akwa Ibom.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1538414104108466176?t=xgjLHrgo0oLrl8TDYXqFKw&s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Party of the east!!! I guess this obi man only want to win east and become their president there. I don't think he actually want to rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by SWATMan: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
God1000:
That's good, Obi is our only hope now since the defeat of Yemi Osinbajo.

We can't allow Tinubu and Atiku to anywhere near Aso rock

grin grin
Yes o! No goat near our yam barn any more.

6 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by sreamsense: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
alsudan:

Just like that because they display banner. Keep dreaming! When they begin vote count and you begin to hear 2votes, you will understand this is not the type of aggressive campaign that will win polling unit

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by ScamHunter: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
This generation will make Nigeria work. Was discussing with a lady who is supporting Atiku Abubakar. Told her Atiku should be out of the game. This contest should be between the best (PO) and the worst (BAT) candidates. The consensus we all should reach is either vote Peter Obi for Nigeria to work or vote Tinubu to finish Nigeria patapata. Atiku no suppose follow.

4 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Reality3080: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
alsudan:

if mbaka church can b locked up for criticizing obi even when he’s just an aspirant, imagine what will happen to anyone who criticize him once he becomes d president?

If a church can b locked for criticizing obi despite him being a Christian,what do u think will happen to d mosque and imam that criticize obi once he becomes d president?

Some are saying d Catholic Church took d step to stop him from partisan politics,where was d Catholic Church when mbaka was insulting buhari?
Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by wiseone28: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2022
I wish he can win.

But the market people will be the one to vote not those online on social media.

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Pepperoniq(m): 1:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Reality3080:
if mbaka church can b locked up for criticizing obi even when he’s just an aspirant, imagine what will happen to anyone who criticize him once he becomes d president?

If a church can b locked for criticizing obi despite him being a Christian,what do u think will happen to d mosque and imam that criticize obi once he becomes d president?

Some are saying d Catholic Church took d step to stop him from partisan politics,where was d Catholic Church when mbaka was insulting buhari?

It's quite obvious that you don't read to comprehend. Do you read the Bishop's suspension address note? Do you know how many times he have been suspended?
Nna..talk with facts..Go back to your record and tell me how many times he had been suspended..
Thereafter, I will give you detailed scenario of the undoctrinize message he has spill and it's consequences/punishment to him..
I am close ally so don't talk what you don't know

7 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by ScamHunter: 2:06am On Jun 20, 2022
Good job boys. Keep staking them up for the stakes are high.

3 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by JaredNormak: 2:17am On Jun 20, 2022
sreamsense:

Just like that because they display banner. Keep dreaming! When they begin vote count and you begin to hear 2votes, you will understand this is not the type of aggressive campaign that will win polling unit
You guys always sound bitter concerning Obi news and his teeming supporters yet claim that he stands no chance of coming even a distant 3rd in the up coming election.

If you guys are 100% sure Obi is no threat, to Tinibu and Atiku, why then are you lots always found in a thread concerning Obi bleating and drooling like psychologically impaired goats?

5 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by DontBullshitMe: 2:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Impressive.

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by perez100: 2:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Let PDP and APC Keep deceiving themselves that Peter Obi"s supporters are online until it hit them like bomb.

If the so called 2 big political parties are not strong online despite both the parties ruling Nigeria, then something is wrong somewhere. I think those Peter Obi supporters online are sprit and not humans? Even these ones creating awareness are online spirit and not humans?

Peter Obi will shock them big time.

4 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Freethinker87: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
We move grin
Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sergio101:
cool....I like what I see

SS people are the most Obi-dient in Nigeria today followed by SE, then Lagos and Abuja, and lastly NC.

These are the regions that would give Obi block votes while he would still get significant votes in other regions.

3 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by XerXers: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Assetinvestor:

SS people are the most Obi-dient in Nigeria today followed by SE, then Lagos and Abuja, and lastly NC.

These are the regions that would give Obi block votes while he would still get significant votes in other regions.
If he consolidate SE, SS and NC his chances are high

3 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Equalibrium(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Obi or whatever you are called, you are just a looser who is waisting his time, Bola Tinubu will surely beat you red, black and blue, the earlier you realize it and stop parading your self as an incoming president the better for you
Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Freethinker87: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Equalibrium:
Obi or whatever you are called, you are just a looser who is waisting his time, Bola Tinubu will surely beat you red, black and blue, the earlier you realize it and stop parading your self as an incoming president the better for you

I'm glad you got that off your chest.

NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by labelle123(f): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
By October more people will be OBIdient

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Assetinvestor:

No be lie.
I witnessed how men and women of Bonny, Rivers state spoke highly of him yesterday at the Obi support group inaugural meeting.
Some of them are known APC and PDP members.
Me way be Anambra person never reach that level of Obidiency..

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2022
XerXers:

If he consolidate SE, SS and NC his chances are high

I don't know how Peter Obi and his Labour Party are doing it but they're gradually locking down the 3 regions. When I saw churches stopping members from entering unless they provide their PVC, that was when I knew the game has changed. Those churches are not taking these extreme measures so their members would vote Tinubu or Atiku. They're obviously all going for Peter Obi.

2023 elections would send shock ripples beyond Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by pacesetting: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Those ones you saw on the pic, are they online?
olas24u:

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene by olas24u(f): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2022
pacesetting:
Those ones you saw on the pic, are they online?

Was the point of dividing the Southernvotes and then still loose the elections.we will all suffer for it.You know we have been in hausafulani bondage since the military era ,and till democracy,they forced obj on us and it has continued till date

The agreement is that we will be equal partners in the Nigerian federation.I wish you good luck.If southerners loose , they will consolidate their positions., continue insecurity and devalue the currency more to create poverty,so they can use poverty as tool for control.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING:: Massive IPOB No Election Demonstration In The South East. Video. / Simon Ekpa Appoints Dr Ngozi Orabueze As Minister Of Oil And Gas For Biafra- Pic / Insecurity: Nigerians On Edge, Asking What’s Going On — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.