Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,673 members, 7,918,149 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

[VIDEO] Other Viral Video Of SHS Girl Dropped Her Nvde Video On Whatsapp Group. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [VIDEO] Other Viral Video Of SHS Girl Dropped Her Nvde Video On Whatsapp Group. (1657 Views)

Female University Student Leaks Her Nvde Video While F!ngering Herself / Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. / She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Other Viral Video Of SHS Girl Dropped Her Nvde Video On Whatsapp Group. by Gabrielonome14: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
[VIDEO] Other Viral Video Of SHS Girl Dropped Her Nvde Video on WhatsApp Group.

A young girl, probably an SHS girl has mistakenly dropped her nvd3 video in a WhatsApp group and the video has since gone viral.

According to an informant who is a member of the WhatsApp group, this lady (name withheld) posted the video mistakenly; and deleted it after some minutes, realizing her mistake.

However, it was too late as some “stvbbørn boys” had already downloaded the video.

Looking at her posture in the video, she was very aware of the video and seemed to have taken the video to send to her boyfriend on WhatsApp.

However, she made a mistake by posting the video in a WhatsApp group.

https://www.braghq.com/d/80-video-other-viral-video-of-shs-girl-dropped-her-nvde-video-on-whatsapp-group

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Revive Sex In A Sexless Marriage / Can You Tell If Is A Girls Ass?? / Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.