Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,220 members, 7,913,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week (27758 Views)

Lady Shows Up At Ex’s House To Challenge Him For Not Checking Up On Her For Week / Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
HEBEI:
For not doing what What was he hiding

If I can't have access to my partner's phone, the relationship can not work.

I hate cheats :-

My phone is open for you. You can open it as many times as you want except my banking and crypto apps.

I and my partner has agreed on ,no checking of phones , well , relationship that wants to work will work irrespective of not checking each other's phone.
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Edyice: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Here,the man is using appreciation to teach her valuable lessons.

Some poverty ravaged redpillers are already fuming at the sight of the dollars.

Always crying over how another man chooses to spend his money.

Go make your own !

No form of appreciation here

The man will finish what he a
Has started ( what happened when he doesn't have money for next week, and the week after that , and the week after that
shocked )
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dikaveli2:

With your family too
Your mama toto, thief scammer oloshi angry angry grin
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Moneyboyz: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Had a mini war with my wife a few hours ago over this same issue.
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Nicepoker(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
The lady is at a disadvantage. But the hoes on this forum can't understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Jydolomo: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sport

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Toriagirl(f): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Show off.
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Villager01(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
wow nice
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by BluntCrazeMan: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Here,the man is using appreciation to teach her valuable lessons.

Some poverty ravaged redpillers are already fuming at the sight of the dollars.

Always crying over how another man chooses to spend his money.

Go make your own !
Can a woman stay without checking the phones of their partner??
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by TheGift: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce8dlLSrye3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

For a week?

Personally, I don’t give a hoot if my Wife can access my phone. We both have each other’s passwords for various things, but I was raised to respect people’s privacy , my Wife not excluded. Thankfully, my wife is not the suspicious, probing type.

As a Man, the most important thing is to NOT have anything to hide or to have something you cannot own with your chest. Otherwise, you’re less of a Man and more of a cat, or maybe even a rat. Running at the slightest sound or shadow.

Even if I would ever reward anyone for not checking my phone, is it after only one week?

I think this guy is a comedian, as in a Joker.
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Enny2013(f): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hope he remembers his sweet Mum.
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Kupere: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
My question is: how did he know she didn't check his phone truly?
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Streetmovement(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo relationships this days just dey funny abeg grin
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Drone95(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
The past present & futures Is female grin
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Drone95(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Had a mini war with my wife a few hours ago over this same issue.
leave everything for God
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by koolaid87: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
That's reinforcing positive behaviour.

Kudos to the Niqqa
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by koolaid87: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
That's reinforcing positive behaviour with positive consequence

Kudos to the Niqqa
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Dikaveli2(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Your mama toto, thief scammer oloshi angry angry grin

Poor urchin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old / . / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.