Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,483 members, 7,914,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:59 PM

Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) (65277 Views)

Bola Tinubu Salutes Fashola On His 59th Birthday / Abomination Oba Onikoyi Bow To Greet Gani Adams A Mere Chief-photo / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by poiZon: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2022
plaindealer:
Just look at the law enforcement guys, so happy and joyful to return the salute with strict posture and attention.

OMG..

Singn of great things to come... grin
Them be do pass this for buhari..

Make i comment my reserve for now.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Dminister(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2022
plaindealer:
Asiwaju is a true leader, it's in his blood, his veins and his DNA.

God Bless Aseiaju Tinubu, the incoming President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

grin grin

Upon all the praises it’s only 40 likes hehehe
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Robinson222(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Respect
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Realmi: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2022
plaindealer:

Why? Because you are God?

When was the last time God listened to your evil ipobian anti-Nigerian prayers?

Abeg go and sit down.. grin grin

Why una allow the man hang for bus like conductor...una want make him fall
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by GustoAfrica: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Next President or Not. Please buy what i'm selling

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeLmaRjoxzU/?hl=en
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Buksaylor: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2022
plaindealer:
Just look at the law enforcement guys, so happy and joyful to return the salute with strict posture and attention.

OMG..

At least let him do it here since he won't have the opportunity to do it again..
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by ecomalchemist(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Make una dey mumu unasef..

I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Enumerator(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Mumu

Suffer no dey tire some Nigerians at all
plaindealer:

OMG..

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Coldie(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Yoruba people should stop attacking igbos over Tinubu alot of us igbos are willing and ready to support his presidency.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2022
LOL...police will salute you for 100 naira.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Bad Monday for haters!

Waking up to picture already spells a miserable week for them
Cries for haters
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Enumerator(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Sense you no get

You are part or nigeria's problem
plaindealer:

Sadly for you and this particular laborer, he's facing the wrong direction and he's already losing.

His party scored only 195 votes last Saturday because instead of Ekiti's direction, the clueless laborer faced Egypt's direction like a real loser..

grin grin
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by 2tpick: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2022
zinaunreal:

May all your children look like Tinubu ... FOOL

That's actually a blessing, comrade
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by tempusfugit: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Am against tinubu because of his age but i found the way he conduct politics fascinating, alot to learn from him, even the way he talks to people, I was particularly fascinated by the way visted all the candidates of apc primaries!!!!

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Ladymillion(f): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2022
JAGABAN. . FOLLOW WHO KNOW ROAD!

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2022
plaindealer:
Asiwaju is a true leader, it's in his blood, his veins and his DNA.

God Bless Aseiaju Tinubu, the incoming President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

grin grin
You dey mad.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Ifyboy0999: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
That's Nigeria president in 2023.

Meanwhile, may we not labour in vain. grin grin

Shebi you wan stain am, sorry for you bro. He was sharing stickers

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Liberal, open minded, intelligent, and a performer. Tinubu for President.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2022
plaindealer:

Sadly for you and this particular laborer, he's facing the wrong direction and he's already losing.

His party scored only 195 votes last Saturday because instead of Ekiti's direction, the clueless laborer faced Egypt's direction like a real loser..

grin grin

You know I have always know you to be senseless and stupid in your comments. The mere fact that you are attacking him shows that he is a force. Your principal is not in the reckoning oooo. Just don't be stupid
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by dreadsbee: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Naija my country, pls let vote rightly enough is enough

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Sleekjunior(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2022
what a pity
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Both Op and the mods that pushed this to front page, God go punish una...animals!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Gozac: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2022
tempusfugit:
Am against tinubu because of his age but i found the way he conduct politics fascinating, alot to learn from him, even the way he talks to people, I was particularly fascinated by the way visted all the candidates of apc primaries!!!!
Atiku equally visited all aspirants that contested with him in PDP
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2022
All these inane issues will surely make FrontPage since Seun is a closet promoter of the BAT hegemony.

Reason he made a weak attempt at dragging Peter Obi and got his fingers burnt. He's presently feeling dizzy angry after getting serious headbutts on Twitter.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2022
plaindealer:

Why? Because you are God?

When was the last time God listened to your evil ipobian anti-Nigerian prayers?

Abeg go and sit down.. grin grin

Oga go and find something worthwhile to do and stop being an e-rat. Your kind have no conscience because of crumbs they get from these crooked politicians they want to market slavery to us again.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2022
No be police!?....useless people!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Gozac: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2022
dreadsbee:
Naija my country, pls let vote rightly enough is enough
I don't know why most of the billboards for Tinubu in Lagos are done by national Union, I mean MC Oluomo and his boys
Anyway they are his combatants in Lagos grin
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Fabb326: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Shaky shaky hand

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by Ultimas: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2022
I must say this is impressive.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) by leisuretym: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2022
He gave agbero free hand in Lagos, did same to SARS in Lagos, he will do same nationwide

The man who never spoke again police brutality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / 29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.