Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Do Someone Pick Up A Girl Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Someone Pick Up A Girl Now? (589 Views)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / I Brock Up With My Girl Now I Want Her Back / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Someone Pick Up A Girl Now? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 20, 2022
So yesterday I was out of my house and went somewhere to chill. While there, I noticed something that I really want to understand. So there where many girls there and I noticed a few guys , most of the guys actually looked rich and fresh but all the girls they tried to talk to turned them down. Almost 6 different occasions, the girls either ignored them or just where not interested. They guys dressed well but I didn’t see them with a car key. Could that be the reason for the rejections? Looking good as a man doesn’t really count as much to ladies of today, because even with good looks these girls will fall your hands if you’re not careful. So I’m trying to understand what girls of today, I mean mostly these gen Z girls between 20-26 years of age. What do they really want? What kind of guy is truly good enough for these girls of nowadays?
Re: How Do Someone Pick Up A Girl Now? by johnkey: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Just have a clean ride and she will follow you anywhere init
Re: How Do Someone Pick Up A Girl Now? by Medianna(f): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
How did you know theirs age bracket?
Nowadays age is inconsequential

(1) (Reply)

Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here / Vavhenda Culture Dancing With No Bra / She Loves My Finger In Her Pkekus (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.