Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,105 members, 7,896,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1684911 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (5013) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2022

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
afrodoc2:

It is the confidence with which people spew baseless propaganda for me.

Baseless assertion backed by proverb. grin

His neck has to be pressed so that next time he will come correct. This is not a beer parlour.

Maybe we should ask him the credible leaders sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
This one wants to troll Edo State?? Next it will be why obaseki didn't develop Edo State to Lagos City Standard cc Nostradamus

To this bloody propagandist,The Edo no be Lagos mantra is all about Tinubu and not about the Edo People resisting a similitude of what happened in Lagos to Ambode & Godfatherism.....

Oshoimole was tryna do same thing Tinubu did to ambode to obaseki hence "edo no be Lagos"

Didn't the same thing play out with Aregbe and Tinubu for oyetola grin when Aregbe wanted someone else for governor after oyetola's 4years....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Amoto94:
Batty boy feeling funky go ahead with your fake crusades you cant beat the reach, with the pose looking like a bright coloured clothes washed with bleach/

Pound for pound I will send you to sleep like Kamaru Usman with your eyes wide shut the punishment for sluts hustling for political slots/ always running yourself to the ground you reminded of Pius Ikedia all pace and power with no end product to count typical of you obidient lots/
grin grin

Bars!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
I am not sure Simon Ekpa is arrested yet. That Nigga needs to be locked up before it's too late.

I went through Yul Edochie Tweet, calling on him to end Sit at home in the East. As in? Is he that so powerful?

Well.... when I went through comments under the Tweet, I am not sure sit at home gonna end any time soon.

It's good that Nnamani Kanu has disowned him completely and sought for peace in the Region. I pray peace returns, not just in South East but every part of Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

I like your ways and how you give creative excuses when you're shown evidence of worse things happening in the SE

When talking about other regions its because they are easily controlled

When talking about SE with similar or worse evidence it's because elections are rigged, they are chameleons

Oyo went to AD to PDP to ACN to PDP its because they are easily controlled.
Enugu has been with PDP since 1999 its because they vote on credibility and don't follow sheepishly

Presidency Oyo has voted AD PDP APC PDP. It's because they are easily controlled by one person

Presidency Enugu has always voted one party PDP. It's because they follow credibility and don't follow sheepishly

So they don't rig in other regions or chameleons don't exist in other regions

These evidence are there right in your face
Bros....I dont understand how these people do it to have the same party winning like that...or have the same set of people in the seat. But one thing is clear : igbos do NOT worship any politician. Period. You guys can believe what ever you want. The igbo land i grew up in...no politician can tell the people what to do. They are probably rigging things and doing as they please cos there is clearly a massive voter apathy in SE. During election period, you will just see adults and youths sitting at home discussing about it. You will see boys on the streets playing football. However they get chose their winner is what I can't tell.

Myself have never voted anywhere in Nigeria before..and it is like that with millions of igbos. Only APGA is the party I believe Anambrarians are following because they consider ojukwu their hero.

Like I said...na them know how the winners emerges. People don't listen to any politician in SE.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tataffo:
This one wants to troll Edo State?? Next it will be why obaseki didn't develop Edo State to Lagos City Standard cc Nostradamus

To this bloody propagandist,The Edo no be Lagos mantra is all about Tinubu and not about the Edo People resisting a similitude of what happened in Lagos to Ambode & Godfatherism.....

Oshoimole was tryna do same thing Tinubu did to ambode to obaseki hence "edo no be Lagos"

Didn't the same thing play out with Aregbe and Tinubu for oyetola grin when Aregbe wanted someone else for governor after oyetola's 4years....

Politicians are a bummy lot.

I know for a fact that Osagie-Ize Iyamu, the APC candidate would have robbed the state blind. Obaseki wasn't great in his first tenure, but Edo State choosing to give him a second chance was us rejecting Godfatherism and giving him the benefit of doubt given the many issues Oshiomhole gave him in his first tenure.

Obaseki hasn't done enough in Edo State, but at least he's improved the states financial position from where Oshiomhole left it. Hopefully the next governor builds on the little he's done.

The street lights were on when Oshiomhole was leaving, surprised the city slipped into darkness when Obaseki took over, as e don come back, e reach celebrate grin.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
OasisX:
I am not sure Simon Ekpa is arrested yet. That Nigga needs to be locked up before it's too late.

I went through Yul Edochie Tweet, calling on him to end Sit at home in the East. As in? Is he that so powerful?

Well.... when I went through comments under the Tweet, I am not sure sit at home gonna end any time soon.

It's good that Nnamani Kanu has disowned him completely and sought for peace in the Region. I pray peace returns, not just in South East but every part of Nigeria.
I am forced to err on the side of caution and say that he(Ekpa) doesn't know how powerful he is. Was home sometime in August and somehow, the topic of IPOB/Biafra was brought up at a viewing centre. There was a certain view that the government was going to bend Kanu against his will. The idea that the government will force him to end it was very common. I can confidently say that even if Kanu comes on radio and declare that sit at home should end, it won't.
Also, let us not forget the youths with guns who enjoy the terror they leash. Ekpa provides them with the "legitimacy" to unleash this "freedom fight"

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Spy360:

Credibility is relative here.

The main point is that they don't follow anyone sheepishly. You have to convince them. Unlike other places where someone can control the entire political space of the state or region.

So unless the election is rigged or legal powers are used, you can't win elections in SE simply because you belong to a party or your godfather.

You are right bro,they understand your point but they have an agenda....The way most of the southwest is controlled by just one man,no other region has it that way not even in the north...

* In Tinubu's words "It's been over 30yrs that i have been serving them.*Looks behind him*
Eleyi to joko leyin mi yi(This one sitting right behind me(Dapo)alaaso dudu,can he become a Governor if not by me."

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nostradamus1:

I am forced to err on the side of caution and say that he(Ekpa) doesn't know how powerful he is. Was home sometime in August and somehow, the topic of IPOB/Biafra was brought up at a viewing centre. There was a certain view that the government was going to bend Kanu against his will. The idea that the government will force him to end it was very common. I can confidently say that even if Kanu comes on radio and declare that sit at home should end, it won't.
Also, let us not forget the youths with guns who enjoy the terror they leash. Ekpa provides them with the "legitimacy" to unleash this "freedom fight"

Hmmmm..... so the news of Nnamdi Kanu disowning Simon Ekpa and suing for peace in the Region ain't gonna work?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Theflint1:
Politicians are a bummy lot.

I know for a fact that [b]Osagie-Ize Iyamu, the APC candidate would have robbed the state blind. [/b]Obaseki wasn't great in his first tenure, but Edo State choosing to give him a second chance was us rejecting Godfatherism and giving him the benefit of doubt given the many issues Oshiomhole gave him in his first tenure.

Obaseki hasn't done enough in Edo State, but at least he's improved the states financial position from where Oshiomhole left it. Hopefully the next governor builds on the little he's done.

The street lights were on when Oshiomhole was leaving, surprised the city slipped into darkness when Obaseki took over, as e don come back, e reach celebrate grin.

A whole Pastor Osagie,him no go tiff shishi na grin

Ogbane Carry Bini people handicap playing on the emotions of them not wanting the khaki wearing merchant as a godfather in the state...Anyways he better pass some people wey their governor dey owe gbese and mortgage the future of their state,he try for the aspect of finances....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nostradamus1:

Your own is to open mouth like tap and be vomiting nonsense. Who are the youths with guns? So those hardworking traders who strive to provide for their families are the youths with guns? Abi you mean the boys serving their Ogas so that one day, they will become Oga themselves? Anything to make south east look bad is what you are posting.

Those gun wielding ediots are criminals on a normal day, who seized the opportunity provided for them by ekpa to cause mayhem in SE..while they get paid. With or without ekpa, his foot soldiers remains criminals.

But here you are generalising SE youths as running amok with guns.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tataffo:

A whole Pastor Osagie,him no go tiff shishi na grin

Ogbane Carry Bini people handicap playing on the emotions of them not wanting the khaki wearing merchant as a godfather in the state...Anyways he better pass some people wey their governor dey owe gbese and mortgage the future of their state,he try for the aspect of finances....
There would have been no difference with Pastor in charge; if anything, there'd have been more pressure on the state's finances with the kickbacks to Oshiomhole.

I really am not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel for Edo State, with the sort of idiots that have chosen to do politics in the state and the major role of cultists/cultism in the state's politics.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tataffo:

You are right bro,they understand your point but they have an agenda....The way most of the southwest is controlled by just one man,no other region has it that way not even in the north...

* In Tinubu's words "It's been over 30yrs that i have been serving them.*Looks behind him*
Eleyi to joko leyin mi yi(This one sitting right behind me(Dapo)alaaso dudu,can he become a Governor if not by me."

I didn't want o delve further info the argument once dayo got involved because I already know the movies behind his arguments in these kind of issues. Nothing he loves more than tribal affairs.

Imagine where one man is controlling an entire region. Like, theese is something his supporters like to brag about, how "his boys" control the region. From sanwo olu of Lagos, to Fayemi of ekiti, to aregbe, to oyetola, to dapo abiodun, one man controlling entire region through surrogates. Same thing in the North.

Meanwhile, Easterners even rejected ojukwu beyond Anambra. No one man has influence beyond his state. There is nothing like political godfatherism in Anambra, ebonyi and imo state. That of abia ends this next election.
I mean the difference is Soo clear but they would rather gaslight and draw out a meaningless argument.
Na una get strength sha. You guys should keep being blind to dayo's tribal shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Oasis my bro, I don't know why I love it soo much when I see thread's like this, please click this and read the comments here, no even the main post but the comments and tell me what you think.

https://twitter.com/prinzeabaz/status/1604029145159069696?t=KdFSW2szcBdMmbabCgdh8A&s=19

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
OasisX:
grin
Edo No Be Lagos....... Obaseki is working!

Nigeria is hopeless

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
OasisX:
grin
Edo No Be Lagos....... Obaseki is working!

Nigeria is hopeless
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
OasisX:

Hmmmm..... so the news of Nnamdi Kanu disowning Simon Ekpa and suing for peace in the Region ain't gonna work?
Nope. His lawyers had been ignored even though he has been saying it for months now. His lawyer(ejiofor) recently sued Ekpa probably on Kanu's order . Kanu's brother told everyone who tried to hear that his brother has cancelled the sit at home. He was threatened and bullied on every social media platform.

Even IPOb has fractured badly into Autopiloter(Ekpa branch) and the DOS( the people closest to Kanu). As of last 2 days, IPOB was in the process of being dissolved by UK probably with Kanu's permission ( a bulletin was released but there was no response to delay the dissolution)

It is a shitshow. I just hope that there won't be any splinter groups

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/16/uk-government-dissolves-de-registers-nnamdi-kanus-indigenous-people-biafra-organisation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Emaprince:
Your own is to open mouth like tap and be vomiting nonsense. Who are the youths with guns? So those hardworking traders who strive to provide for their families are the youths with guns? Abi you mean the boys serving their Ogas so that one day, they will become Oga themselves? Anything to make south east look bad is what you are posting.

Those gun wielding ediots are criminals on a normal day, who seized the opportunity provided for them by ekpa to cause mayhem in SE..while they get paid. With or without ekpa, his foot soldiers remains criminals.

But here you are generalising SE youths as running amok with guns.
You must be a hopeless human dreg.Did you even read what I wrote? Are you even normal at this point? Are you very stupid? Do you have reading/comprehension issues?

Like what is wrong with some people for here.I literally wrote" the youths with guns ". Is that generalizing SE youth? I proceeded to write that these youths with guns unleash terror and seek for legitimacy for this terror. How is that in any way generalizing that SE youths run amok with guns?

You couldn't even force your dimwitted self to understand before showing us a classic example of vomiting nonsense. Try dey use your brain and stop chasing silly shadows. You failed to understand even the context. All your mind is that they are saying bad things about SE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Na me say make PDP rule most of the SE unchallenged for 24yrs

Na me say make 3 of 5 set of 1999 governor still dey senate 24yrs later

Yet the SE only select credible leaders like Obi Obiano Mbadinuju Ikpeazu TA Orji, OUK Chime Elechi Egwu it's other regions that don't choose based on credibility

The excuse is that the people have apathy or they rigged or they one thing one thing every excuse in the book

Make sure facts support the next agenda

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 12:24am On Dec 18, 2022
raumdeuter:
Na me say make PDP rule most of the SE unchallenged for 24yrs
Every region abi state get dem own show runner, only that some Kingmakers have longetivity more than others. In the North Buhari just need to raise someone hand naa; Lagos if Tinubu bring out yousef as governor e sure sey u go win; likewise Oyo during Adedibu times, However it can be argued that the SE and SS to an extent dont seem to really have such long lasting kingmakers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Emaprince:
Bros....I dont understand how these people do it to have the same party winning like that...or have the same set of people in the seat. But one thing is clear : igbos do NOT worship any politician. Period. You guys can believe what ever you want. The igbo land i grew up in...no politician can tell the people what to do. They are probably rigging things and doing as they please cos there is clearly a massive voter apathy in SE. During election period, you will just see adults and youths sitting at home discussing about it. You will see boys on the streets playing football. However they get chose their winner is what I can't tell.

Myself have never voted anywhere in Nigeria before..and it is like that with millions of igbos. Only APGA is the party I believe Anambrarians are following because they consider ojukwu their hero.

Like I said...na them know how the winners emerges. People don't listen to any politician in SE.

grin grin grin grin grin

I think the emergence of Obi is what is confusing you (No offence intended).

Suddenly, PDP has Atiku, and Igbos want to vote their son, so therefore we don't listen to any politician. Says who?

Politicians call the shots, bros. Every governor since after Orji Kalu has been his boy. These are facts. The PDP aspirant will most likely have served him one way or the other.

Every governor since Chiboy left has been his boy. You can go and find out. Chime and Ugwuanyi na Chiboy footstool

Every governor since Sam Egwu left na him boy. From Elechi to even this Umahi.

If you want to explain that adage, just remove politics from it. These things are right there for you to see

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:43am On Dec 18, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

Suddenly, PDP has Atiku, and Igbos want to vote their son, so therefore we don't listen to any politician. Says who?

Politicians call the shots, bros. Every governor since after Orji Kalu has been his boy. These are facts. The PDP aspirant will most likely have served him one way or the other.

Every governor since Chiboy left has been his boy. You can go and find out. Chime and Ugwuanyi na Chiboy footstool

If you want do explain that adage, just remove politics from it. These things are right there for you to see

But PDP had Obasanjo in 2003 and they didn't listen to and vote their son Ojukwu in Apga...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:25am On Dec 18, 2022
Tataffo:

But PDP had Obasanjo in 2003 and they didn't listen to and vote their son Ojukwu in Apga...

Good.

And since 2003, PDP has been winning the SE.

So if they don't listen to any politician, how come it is only one state that Ojukwu their son has a stronghold till date?

How come PDP still has the highest number of governors, senators, HoR, LGA chairmen and even councillors in the SE till now?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

If you want to explain that adage, just remove politics from it. These things are right there for you to see
The issue i think is igbos generally are disinterested with politics forgetting it shapes their daily lives.
The voting numbers tell the story.....anytime this changes, you will see evidently that the whole Godfatherism story is a ruse.
In Imo state, Ohakim lost his seat cos he insulted the church.....a taboo in a grossly Catholic state.

He was booted asap, no amount of rigging could have saved him as the people collectively came to vote him out.

Voting is a civic responsibility, the South East should really wake up.....look at Achebes shit show some days back. Tinubu went to the Palace of the King of Gbamaratu kingdom, a kingdom probably half d population of Festac Town but Achebe left his grand palace to visit Atiku.
I see monarchs from the south south visit the presidential villa monthly but can count the number of times their southeast counterparts have been invited.

Peter Obis emergence is monumental as it has awoken the sleeping giant, win or loose...he has done igbos a great favour.
Politics is interest and survival.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2022
Tochex101:

The issue i think is igbos generally are disinterested with politics forgetting it shapes their daily lives.

This isn't true. Igbos are very interested in politics. Coordination to achieve certain unified goals might just be the problem.

In nearly all states outside the SE, every election cycle, gubernatorial candidates create provisions to appeal to the Igbo groups to get votes.
All you have to do is get a photo op with the Ohaneze Ndigbo council in your state, a few gifts and they'd get the Igbos to vote for you en masse.

In Ogun, in Lagos, in Ondo, in Kano, in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers and other states. There are Igbo groups always involved in gubernatorial elections and you have to appeal to them somewhat. It doesn't matter if you fulfill those promises or not.

Verify before making these claims.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2022
DissTroy:

This isn't true. Igbos are very interested in politics. Coordination to achieve certain unified goals might just be the problem.

In nearly all states outside the SE, every election cycle, gubernatorial candidates create provisions to appeal to the Igbo groups to get votes.
All you have to do is get a photo op with the Ohaneze Ndigbo council in your state, a few gifts and they'd get the Igbos to vote for you en masse.

In Ogun, in Lagos, in Ondo, in Kano, in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers and other states. There are Igbo groups always involved in gubernatorial elections and you have to appeal to them somewhat. It doesn't matter if you fulfill those promises or not.

Verify before making these claims.
I know very well what you speak of...ohaneze ndi igbo and co, it same with the hausa community too.....the politicians also lobby the seriki fulani of the area/state.
I speak of state/local politics.....igbo participants in igbo states......many are still trapped in the biafrian ideology and feel separated from the state.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2022
Izzou drake don stake money on Argentine ooh, can we start to celebrate France victory or make we still wait?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2022
izzou:

Good.

So if they don't listen to any politician, how come it is only one state that Ojukwu their son has a stronghold till date?

How come PDP still has the highest number of governors, senators, HoR, LGA chairmen and even councillors in the SE till now?

This issue is not even debatable sef.... How do you look at the whole SE and say they don't listen or follow politicians? Like are you in Nigeria at all? People that have been voting a particular party for more than 20 years now, the same set of people that see a particular party as Islamic party? That once you join the party, you authomatically become a devil to them?

Please make it make sense. We all are here and we follow politics, bar Obi emergency, we all know they would have vote for PDP again for presidential election which is evident in who they would vote for, for other elected positions.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2022
Izzou how far ? How today go be ? Try chop dinner before 4pm o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2022
izzou:

Good.

Because Pdp is a regional party with a federal power presence and "structure" which none of apga,ppa,ANPP and AD had....Reason why southsouth and southeast made it their default party then Oyo,Osun,Ondo,ogun,ekiti bar Lagos all becoming PDP states in 2003.. .

PDP were that big and powerful then....

Godfatherism, listening to politicians,interest from the voting populist is the only way you could wrestle power from PDP which southeast and southsouth never had...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Izzou how far ? How today go be ? Try chop dinner before 4pm o

Because he may not be able to eat again after the match grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (5013) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, seankafor(m), YoungB1a(m), GloriousGbola, Sitmr, Android17, izzou(m), GrammarNazi1(m), Ijustwantto, Ibukzy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.