Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,957 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1681865 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (5008) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Amoto94:
A party man seeking redemption, how poetic. When it was favouring you, there's no harm done but when you lost in the power tussle then you want to pitch your tent in the labourers camp. Save us the talk of wanting a change, the only people here who have shown high level of integrity in their partial and impartial support for the labourers camp are Disstroy and Blueyraydick even though I disagree with them I salute their principle they're people of conviction with skin in the game.
You only jumped in when i mentioned Almajiri from the North, am sure everyone knows why that is. I see it is now a crime for people to vote for a candidate of their choice..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
Graduate Trainee at Interswitch 2023

Start your new year at #TheSwitch!

They’re looking for rockstar Tech Trainees interested in accelerating growth in Africa through technology and innovation.

Visit https:///d9skW9GN

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nostradamus1:
it is defected.

This deflected dey sound somehow for ear.

No vex abeg.

Corrected
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
The Federal Executive Council approves remediation contracts for 35 lots in Ogoniland at the cumulative value of N95,908,284,450.91 and another contract for the phase one Ogoni Power Project to electrify Ogoniland at N27,585,539,410.10.
Execution of both projects will start early 2023 in keeping with President Muhammadu Buhari’s commitment to the clean-up of Ogoniland.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Na wa ooh shocked, abi na parody account ni?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
hmmm not too sure about the bold chief Kogi State that is the base for kidnappers to keep their victims? You couldn't pay me N1bn to make me come to Kogi right now.

Amoto94:
Head-to-Head despite the obvious failure of "The White Lion" he's better than Peter Obi when it comes governance.
He has legacy projects to show despite the lean resources and the dangerous situation he met the state on assumption of office.
3 Reference Hospitals across the 3Senatorial districts, several kilometres of roads reconstructed across the state, he tamed ASUU in Kogi State University, initiated Confluence University of Science And Technology, Osara, Omi Rice Mill, presently there's a PPP arrangement to build a Cement plant by Dahiru Mangal company (the name escaped my memory).
He was able to keep bandits and kidnappers at bay by investing in security architecture and recruiting locals as vigilantes alongside hunters to comb the bushes and forest across the entire stretch of the state; this is a state bordering about 10 or so states including the FCT and the 13th largest in terms of landmass, this is a state that almost as big as the entire SE region. He won the best Governor on security, you can verify this claim.
However, his legacy will forever be tainted by the issue of nonpayment/underpayment of salaries which he's partly responsible for. Since 1999 Kogi civil servants have had to deal with poor working conditions with the only exception being the administration of Gov Ibrahim Idris between 2003-2011, during the time of late Prince Audu workers in the state are paid using what they refer to as satanic chart and pensioners were called dead woods.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I’m really not OBIdient per se ….. I’m just a guy who believes Tinubu and his friend Atiku have no business running this country . At least not now , not at this precipice Nigeria has found itself at the hands of Buhari .

One thing I’m sure of is if we vote either of those aforementioned 2 as president , we will see shege, barawo and banza pro max !
whether it is Asiwaju, Atiku or Obi, whoever enters Aso Rock w Nigerians will still see Hell.

These guys won't be able to do anything to stop Nigerians from being Nigerians. I'm telling you this today,, Mark My Words

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
whether it is Asiwaju, Atiku or Obi, whoever enters Aso Rock w Nigerians will still see Hell.

These guys won't be able to do anything to stop Nigerians from being Nigerians. I'm telling you this today,, Mark My Words

Ok sir, thanks for the doom-mongering, now tell us what Nigerians should do to have a better country..

We are not buying into the narrative that Nigeria will never get better. Can you put forth suggestions on what we as individuals here can do to make Nigeria get better. Thanks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
I will personally be voting LP throughout the ballot, because I know the party will need to have a strong representative caucus to bargain with others and get things done.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Donjazet2:

Ok sir, thanks for the doom-mongering, now tell us what Nigerians should do to have a better country..

We are not buying into the narrative that Nigeria will never get better. Can you put forth suggestions on what we as individuals here can do to make Nigeria get better. Thanks.
My good man. Can I ask you first and foremost how well traveled you are around Nigeria before I answer your question?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Donjazet2:
I will personally be voting LP throughout the ballot, because I know the party will need to have a strong representative caucus to bargain with others and get things done.

Good decision. It should ether be all or nothing. All your co Obidients that are planning to vote Obi only in LP and candidates from other parties are just joking.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
..... meanwhile, Simon has exposed real identity of Emma Powerful. DSS gonna put him behind Bars or Sands soon.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
DissTroy:
When Shekau-lite who represents everything uncivilised agrees with you, you should be worried. Really worried.

You should do well by countering what he said with facts and numbers.

Pitobi is a failure personified the same with yeye bello and the two are slowpoke. That's why we don't want the m.oron from SE near our state.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Bimffo:

grin grin grin My mum is from Kogi and my dad already built in Kogi state and I dey reach my hometown well.

White Lion. grin grin grin What did that fraud in Lugard house give these indigene from Kogi state?

A Governor that opened his eyes for Bandits to take over the Lokoja-abuja highway.
Someone that spent the money provided to battle covid-19, and till today we don't know where the money is.

Even though I cannot confirm if he is better than PO as a Governor, you people need to stop the hype of that Lugard house tenant. He has not done anything tangible and he has deceived us with media propaganda.

Michew!!!

Radarada everywhere!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
whether it is Asiwaju, Atiku or Obi, whoever enters Aso Rock. Nigerians will still see Hell.

These guys won't be able to do anything to stop Nigerians f rom being Nigerians. I'm telling you this today,, Mark My Words

You are definitely correct and there are examples to support your claim.

Nigerians are systematically corrupt. We need to change the whole system and not the head alone.

And because of the corruption of Nigeria, the President may not be able to move the country forward and he will be sabotaged.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
chrisooblog:
hmmm not too sure about the bold chief Kogi State that is the base for kidnappers to keep their victims? You couldn't pay me N1bn to make me come to Kogi right now.

I'm telling you for a fact that you can ask those who ply the major highways in the state namely; Lokoja-Abuja, Okene-Lokoja, Okene-Ajaokuta, Okene-Auchi, Kabba-Omuo, Anyigba-Ankpa, Idah-Enugu these are all manned by security men ranging from soldiers to local hunters. Are there pocket of attacks the answer is yes but there is massive improvement to what's obtainable in the past.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
Bimffo:

You are definitely correct and there are examples to support your claim.

Nigerians are systematically corrupt. We need to change the whole system and not the head alone.

And because of the corruption of Nigeria, the President may not be able to move the country forward and he will be sabotaged.
how do you plan to change a system that has been existence for over 60 years?

Are you going to kill all Nigerians and start afresh? undecided
Corruption has been engraved in our DNA.. just like a sickle cell

There is nothing anyone can do about it..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
reccy:

You should do well by countering what he said with facts and numbers.

Pitobi is a failure personified the same with yeye bello and the two are slowpoke. That's why we don't want the m.oron from SE near our state.
His modus operandi is to resort to ad hominem when you beat him with superior facts

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Na wa ooh shocked, abi na parody account ni?
Na parody

The guy is putting people who aren't aware that it is a parody account at risk.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
seankafor:

The people can change. It is the system that is corrupt.

And we can start by removing the immunity of elected government officials.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Bimffo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
seankafor:

Absolutely

I read things like if the president is not corrupt, it will stop others from being corrupt ( a candidate is campaigning on this hill).We just keep forgetting that our value system is in shambles. In a lot of foreign forums, you(sean.kafor) would have been banned and your IP address forwarded to relevant authorities. But in this country, you were even broke shaming somebody.

Away from you, how many people here will have their fathers and brothers as governor's and will not expect expedited service and financial freedom?If your uncle is a governor and he is not stealing, all of you in your family will gather and swear for him. That is Nigeria.

You spoil public tap, you say that you are not the first. You will not pay tax ( some people even defend tax evaders for online).Youth service, you bribe.Goverment contract, you abandon. Government work, you start selling pant and bra at the premises(from schools to LGAs to Ministry).To avoid paying import duties, you follow evil forest .

At this point, I support the statement that "Nigeria is surviving because of corruption"

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Bimffo:

Good point, I have said this before here....

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nostradamus1:
Absolutely

I read things like if the president is not corrupt, it will stop others from being corrupt ( a candidate is campaigning on this hill).We just keep forgetting that our value system is in shambles. In a lot of foreign forums, you(sean.kafor) would have been banned and your IP address forwarded to relevant authorities. But in this country, you were even broke shaming somebody.

Away from you, how many people here will have their fathers and brothers as governor's and will not expect expedited service and financial freedom?If your uncle is a governor and he is not stealing, all of you in your family will gather and swear for him. That is Nigeria.

You spoil public tap, you say that you are not the first. You will not pay tax ( some people even defend tax evaders for online).Youth service, you bribe.Goverment contract, you abandon. Government work, you start selling pant and bra at the premises(from schools to LGAs to Ministry).To avoid paying import duties, you follow evil forest .

At this point, I support the statement that "Nigeria is surviving because of corruption"

What about electricity, we find a way to by pass the meter. grin grin grin

Sometimes, I laugh because people that as corrupt as this want Pitobi as President.

Do you think he is coming to perform magic?

A country that when the price of a commodity or service increases, it cannot come down again no matter what could have happened. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
I am no longer a Party loyalist, so i am free to vote for any Candidate of my choice regardless of Party affiliation....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
seankafor:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it impossible to achieve?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
To get it right as a Nation, we need to do away with the 1999 Constitution. That rubbish document is really holding this Nation back from true prosperity..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I said will most likely vote, also not every Obidients understand politics like i do. I don't do follow the crowd anymore, i vote for a candidate i believe will serve well at any level. In 2015 i voted for Buhari and Jimi Agbaje, in 2019 i voted for Fela Durotoye and Sanwo-Olu. I have been voting my party candidate until 2015, i voted for Agbaje cos i didn't like how Tinubu imposed Ambode on the party instead of Obafemi Hamzat. People who will vote for Obi, will most likely tumb print for LP in all the ballot papers....

Femi Hamzat is a Moslem. After 8yrs of Fashola and Tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

Femi Hamzat is a Moslem. After 8yrs of Fashola and Tinubu
grin
You wan sneaking in Religion abi? Anyways he was going to have a Christian as running mate so no biggie....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Bimffo:

What did Teslim do? grin grin

Ajimobi dealt a big blow to the APC structure in Oyo state and it is still having effect after his death. Maybe if he was still alive, he would have corrected some mistakes.

The structure I am with right now have come out to say they are for Atiku, but the game they are playing is to try all their best not to go against Tinubu because a Tinubu that can walk can have influence in any election in Southwest. It is the truth and I am not shying away from it.

Teslim was indicted in some killings and was arrested before Abuja overrode it and released him

I have never liked Teslim and he seems very unintelligent from the time I watched his debate with Bayo Sanda of AD and Jibola Afonja of ANPP in the Senate election of 2003
I liked it better when Adelabu a former CBN director and Tegbe a former KPMG partner were the front runners in Oyo APC

You know Seyi is also destroying most of the structure that brought him into power

While Ajimobi tried in infrastructure and taming thugs Seyi has been under par there but Seyi has done better than Ajimobi in care for civil service

Seyi has not come out openly for Atiku

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
What is so difficult in understanding the phrase( most likely vote for )? I didn't say they will vote LP definitely, i even gave a narrative of Lagos in 2015 and how i intend to vote next year. Show us result of Rivers, Delta, Kano, Katsina, Bayelsa, Zamfara and many other State. I don't see how that phrase is an issue to be honest, it was an assumption and not definite statement. I am not saying people don't split votes in Election, but majority voters expecially the illiterates (no abuse intended) don't split votes and that is fact.

2011 Buhari CPC won all Northern states
While CPC barely won governorship and Senate elections in the entire North

2015 and 2019 Buhari swept most of the North again while governorship and Senate was shared by APC and PDP

These are Northern states with the most illiterates yet able to know the difference between the parties

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

2011 Buhari CPC won all Northern states
While CPC barely won governorship and Senate elections in the entire North

2015 and 2019 Buhari swept most of the North again while governorship and Senate was shared by APC and PDP

The guy is allowing wishful thinking to cloud his judgement. Facts don’t care about your emotions.
That his theory is not supported by Nigerian electoral history.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (5008) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.