Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,972 members, 7,896,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1682540 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (5009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Remember I made a post that someone will be in a Nigerian prison because of MKO riots as a bystander awaiting trial

I know wetin I dey talk, Sometimes visit Naija prison and you will thank God for this freedom you get

Many people dey jail on top wetin dem no know anything about. Forgotten in jail
I say the nysc camp I go that year I was crying the next day say I no do again
Nysc is mini prison
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Remember I made a post that someone will be in a Nigerian prison because of MKO riots as a bystander awaiting trial

I know wetin I dey talk, Sometimes visit Naija prison and you will thank God for this freedom you get

Many people dey jail on top wetin dem no know anything about. Forgotten in jail

Bros no be lie! Some people don't even have their case in court again , neither have they been sentenced yet they are locked up in prison cells scattered all over the country. It's the few lucky ones that usually have human rights lawyers who visit prisons to review their cases
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Recently I was passing medical road Ikeja and this correctional bus pass Omo come see inmates inside they beg outsiders for food
Naija prison is not it at all

This is a regular occurrence u will witness on the Island when they bring those guys to either the magistrate courts or the high courts for hearing. Those market women and motorists usually give them cash through the burglary proof of the black maria. I think the warders as an act of kindness usually wait for people to give them money before they move again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Burna is the real deal

Nigga had police murder cases in uk
And he had some guy beat up and robbed in eko hotel 2 or 3 years ago

Na confam thug.
I remember all he did in the UK..
Burna always running away after causing problems made me said that...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This is a regular occurrence u will witness on the Island when they bring those guys to either the magistrate courts or the high courts for hearing. Those market women and motorists usually give them cash through the burglary proof of the black maria. I think the warders as an act of kindness usually wait for people to give them money before they move again.

Really na my first time seeing them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
So that's it. Obi has secured the 3 main sociocultural groups of the south and tge Middle belt.
Ohaneze, afeniferi, pandef and middlebelt forum. Only arewa hasn't endorsed him.

With Obj and afeniferi's endorsement, you can be assured that the Yoruba votes are divided. Even if tinubu wins the SW states, they won't be in block. The margins will be lean.

I'm ready to stake that Obi has more numbers than tinubu in next months elections. Larride I'm game, are you?

https://www.nairaland.com/7507883/2023-edwin-clark-endorses-peter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He still do am recently
After coming late he went on kicking people
That stuff Burna did is what some superiors when they’re at fault, instead of admiring they’re at fault, they’ll gaslight you and make it seems like their fault is a result of your incompetence...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7508179/told-tinubu-test-mic-he

What's this grin grin
He's doing what they asked him to do now. Tasting the mic.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donjazet2:
So that's it. Obi has secured the 3 main sociocultural groups of the south and tge Middle belt.
Ohaneze, afeniferi, pandef and middlebelt forum. Only arewa hasn't endorsed him.

With Obj and afeniferi's endorsement, you can be assured that the Yoruba votes are divided. Even if tinubu wins the SW states, they won't be in block. The margins will be lean.

I'm ready to stake that Obi has more numbers than tinubu in next months elections. Larride I'm game, are you?

You two should look for a third party and transfer the stakes to him. We don't want to see death and reincarnation of another moniker again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He's doing what they asked him to do now. Tasting the mic.
Na sweet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Nah this OBJ endorsement pained pdapc gan

Presidency sef released statement :
But the most shocking was bwala who is a spokesman for atiku going on channels to talk bad about the OBJ administration forgetting its the same administration that atiku is using to campaign cheesy

E pain them bad bad. cheesy E touch their soul.

The significance of Obasanjo's endorsement is that it gives the Yoruba's who were on the fence because of family pressure or peer pressure due to "our son" politics to get the justification they need to support Obi.

See this funny illustration of how it started and how it's going. cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nigerians are something else. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

How much?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
larride:

How much?
No be you dey shout stake stake since? How much down payment of electricity on a roasted corn are we staking in a town hall different from........

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na sweet
Very sweet MicDonalds. If you taste it you would even eat the whole mic and speakers too. That is who might become our next president. grin.
Well if the saner clime doesn't come to the whodeyhause. whodeyhause will go to the saner clime. I can't come and kill myself again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
IBB endorses Obi. cheesy

Omoo This election go sweet oo. cheesy

Oasis jungle never mature finish abi e still need additional touches. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Very sweet MicDonalds. If you taste it you would even eat the whole mic and speakers too. That is who might become our next president. grin.
Well if the saner clime doesn't come to the whodeyhause. whodeyhause will go to the saner clime. I can't come and kill myself again.
grin grin
Oasisx emilokan they test taste microphone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

No be you dey shout stake stake since? How much down payment of electricity on a roasted corn are we staking in a town hall different from........

You don start shalaye again.

How much do you want to stake. Tinubu will have more votes than Obi.

Simple and short.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
This thread is so fun.....donjay keep serving.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AnfieldFan: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
In the NFL yesterday. Damar Hamlin got hit on the field and went into Cardiac arrest. He is currently battling for his life as we speak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
larride:

You don start shalaye again.

How much do you want to stake. Tinubu will have more votes than Obi. ALL OVER NIGERIA

Simple and short.

Add that part
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Add that part

He knows. Na him use him own hand type ham.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Izzou

Chief how he dey be for that side?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
We are hiring Customer success associates at Mainstack in Lagos. Min 1yr exp.

Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.

apply@mainstack.app
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tochex101:
This thread is so fun.....donjay keep serving.

At your pleasure sir. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
The federal government generated N2.1 trillion from company income tax (CIT) in the first nine months of 2022.

The NBS said the figure represents an increase of 55 percent when compared to the N1.3 trillion generated in the first nine months of 2021.

#TheCableIndex
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I say the nysc camp I go that year I was crying the next day say I no do again
Nysc is mini prison
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which year you serve chief, and where them camp you?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
8YRS BUDGET CHRISTENING OF CROSS RIVER

BUDGET OF:
2016: Deep Vision
2017: Infinite Transposition
2018: Kinetic Crystallization
2019: Qabalistic Densification
2020: Olimpotic Meristemasis
2021: Blush & Bliss
2022: Conjugated Agglutination
2023: Quantum infinitum
Oga Raumdeuter your man Ayade and his funny budget titles

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (5009) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Domainer1999, yokiti and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.