Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,791 members, 7,969,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:04 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1918138 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (5381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
See your younger brother dey marry

https://www.nairaland.com/7513750/latest-young-couple-got-people

Dem don package enough marriage thread for homepage for you people

https://www.nairaland.com/7512738/trap-picture-attached
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

Trump is 70 and has a teenage son

Buhari be 80 and has kids of 20s and 30s

What of Ned Nwoko

U are just a wicked man by nature cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

I dont really agree with his reasons, but I agree that people should marry early.

That is, for those who have marriage as a life goal
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
izzou:

Festac don cast

Imagine an Hoelosho den (Heavens) just opposite a secondary school (Tendertouch) on 1st avenue.
I'll put the blame on the people handling Festac Currently.

I don't know whether you saw that report of a woman that was being kidnapped in 4th Avenue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Nezzjnr shey you they see am
No go do the do or else you dan become baba beta
I never reach that stage yet cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

By December we go see Nezzjnr-jnrs with capital S
If Mukina bans my account

Why not cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

*Insert that video of a Pastor giving single brothers knocks*

Brother izzou go and marry
brother nezz go and marry,
Brother Blueray go and marry
brother Sean go and marry,
brother Gbola time for Iyawo kekere,
brother Sodiq follow the teaching of the prophet - Me lolorun wi

Marry marry marry

Na woman wey go marry me as dependant carry go obodo Oyinbo I dey find now egbon cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nezzjnr:

I'll put the blame on the people handling Festac Currently.

I don't know whether you saw that report of a woman that was being kidnapped in 4th Avenue

I have never considered 4th Avenue as a safe place.

Do you remember this robbery one time? The robbers came in Military outfits and robbed banks. It was still 4th Avenue

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/breaking-news-robbers-raid-banks-in-festac/amp/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

By December we go see Nezzjnr-jnrs with capital S
Nezzsnr, nezzjnr, nezzupcoming
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U are just a wicked man by nature cheesy
Na why I they tell anyone if they follow him talk
Na oyo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

I attended a job interview sometimes around 2018 cos I wanted to change jobs back then. Then the yeye Senior manager I will be reporting to directly asked why I wasn’t married yet. I just told him I still dey hustle .

He then asked if cleaners, drivers and office assistants in my current place of work are married which I answered in the affirmative . He then said : “ You see, u are not married because u are not serious . If cleaners and drivers are married and taking care of their family , U don’t have an excuse ! “ .

I looked at the man and told him we all have different standard of living we plan for our families . No disrespect to the cleaners and drivers but then I really do not have the same plan they have for their families for mine .

This man didn’t relent and told me if he was my elder brother he would order me to marry within a few minutes or he would cease to be my brother .

Las las , i knew I was never going to work under a man who reasons like that .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na why I they tell anyone if they follow him talk
Na oyo

Na real OYO ! Ghe egbon na cruise
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I attended a job interview sometimes around 2018 cos I wanted to change jobs back then. Then the yeye Senior manager I will be reporting to directly asked why I wasn’t married yet. I just told him I still dey hustle .

He then asked if cleaners, drivers and office assistants in my current place of work are married which I answered in the affirmative . He then said : “ You see, u are not married because u are not serious . If cleaners and drivers are married and taking care of their family , U don’t have an excuse ! “ .

I looked at the man and told him we all have different standard of living we plan for our families . No disrespect to the cleaners and drivers but then I really do not have the same plan they have for their families for mine .

This man didn’t relent and told me if he was my elder brother he would order me to marry within a few minutes or he would cease to be my brother .

You no ask am if he has a grown daughter sister or even his wife

Na so one of my guys wey him Aunty go dey call am dey worry am Go and marry

Na so he talk one day. Aunty shey e fe femi ni?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin

This shiiit is funny . The aunty go shock say kilagbe kiloju?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
izzou:

I have never considered 4th Avenue as a safe place.

Do you remember this robbery one time? The robbers came in Military outfits and robbed banks. It was still 4th Avenue

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/breaking-news-robbers-raid-banks-in-festac/amp/
I think that should be 2018

A particular Morning ryt??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
I took my son who was vomiting non stop to the hospital. After the blood test was completed and taken to the doctor, he spent couple of minutes just typing on his laptop. It does seem to me like he has an application on his laptop where he inputs the result of the test we did and then the application does the diagnosis and tells him what drug and dosage to recommend to us.

Is there really an application that does this or this man just kept us there waiting while doing something else

Cc Afrodoc, afrodoc2, unlimited22
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
izzou:

Cocaine avenue were people who made money from drugs and came to settle there

There was no street hawking of drugs. My primary school was Radiance, which was close to Cocaine avenue.

But lately, 23 road is something else. Girls and boys doing weed and Italian white.
Lol....izzou...I might even know you..
Miss menkiti...
Mr Peter...
Mr Enoch..
We are of probably of same age and same set.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Itsrm:
I took my son who was vomiting non stop to the hospital. After the blood test was completed and taken to the doctor, he spent couple of minutes just typing on his laptop. It does seem to me like he has an application on his laptop where he inputs the result of the test we did and then the application does the diagnosis and tells him what drug and dosage to recommend to us.

Is there really an application that does this or this man just kept us there waiting while doing something else

There are indeed, apps that help in diagnosis.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Itsrm:

I suffered food poisoning the night of that World Cup final . I nearly died from drooling and throwing up all through the night . I guess the food I ordered for where I watched the match did me dirty .

Me that said I was going to spend a day trolling Ronaldo fans if Messi wins the World Cup ; I legit stayed two days at home on medication ( but I dey press PENDU fans while at it ) .

I think the doctors already know what to prescribe cos mine even relived the World Cup finals with me while we were discussing about what happened to me . He later gave me drugs and oral solutions and the third day I was back to work .

So maybe the guy was just applying for online scholarship while attending to ur boy or he’s genuinely using apps to diagnose ; I think what matters is that ur boy recovers quickly and goes back to his active self once again .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Unlimited22:

There are indeed, apps that help in diagnosis.

Wow, that's a really good one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tochex101:

Lol....izzou...I might even know you..
Miss menkiti...
Mr Peter...
Mr Enoch..
We are of probably of same age and same set.

grin grin grin grin grin

Mr Peter the Ghanaian

You might know me oh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I suffered food poisoning the night of that World Cup final . I nearly died from drooling and throwing up all through the night . I guess the food I ordered for where I watched the match did me dirty .

Me that said I was going to spend a day trolling Ronaldo fans if Messi wins the World Cup ; I legit stayed two days at home on medication ( but I dey press PENDU fans while at it ) .

I think the doctors already know what to prescribe cos mine even relived the World Cup finals with me while we were discussing about what happened to me . He later gave me drugs and oral solutions and the third day I was back to work .

So maybe the guy was just applying for online scholarship while attending to ur boy or he’s genuinely using apps to diagnose ; I think what matters is that ur boy recovers quickly and goes back to his active self once again .

Sorry about the food poisoning. I think the same thing happened to me. Since madam was staying in the hospital with him, I had to buy food from chicken republic. I kept waking up to use the toilet all through the night. Only God knows what I ate in that food. I have taken flagyl and it seems to be working.

As for the doctor, I just wanted to know if my suspicion was right. It's a good one and will really reduce cases of wrong diagnosis.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

I remember the days circa 2001 we dey go do overnight browsing but all them men go don bring email extractor come cybercafe around Toyin street and slow down the server

Na so we go just go to Ambassador hotel behind St Jude for night vigil as browsing at N800 overnight don enter voice mail

OG!!!!!

From Akonwonjo to Ikeja, Kuwait to Ipodo, I've no doubt in my mind that our paths must have unwittingly crossed somehow like ships in the night

RIP Amba and thanks for the experiences.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

That guy look younger than the lady
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Different strokes. When I got my oyel job in 2005,i got married within 6 months. All of them shock. grin

Guy - you print this business card and you carry it to the club on Friday. grin

Part of them of picking a guy my age was that this guy go still dey waka bout for the next 5 years and he will be happy to run around.

Then again in your case, maybe the guy want person wey he fit threaten. Once you get pikin your ability to take shit go rise by force.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
there is always a solution to every problem, the solution might not be known, but it is there, waiting for whoever needs it, to see it.

Now as regard Nigeria, we Nigerians need to get our head out of our asses. We need to stop believing the system is there for us to abuse it, and use it for our benefit and that of our families.

Laws need to be enforced, penalties need to be put in place, Nigerians need to see that the system works and whoever is found wanting, will listen to the music, no matter who you are. Our religion needs to take a billion step backward and out of maters of state. Our tribal affiliation needs to be tune down, in short, tribalism and nepotism should be a capital offense, and whoever is found guilty, should be sent to 30 years in prison.

Best of all, that aberration we call the 1999 constitution, needs a complete overhaul. Nigeria should come first, not our tribe or religion.
I agree totally with you. Every single word you mentioned there.

But it creates another problem of who will bell the cat. Because, Nigerians I know and Africans in general will not abandon religion or tribalism.

It will take a selfless military junta to reset our heads.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
izzou:

Those ones wey no get road. grin

Plus tankers everywhere

See nor make me cry abeg when I remember the tankers situation cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Is this real
Kogi government queried king for been absent during buhari visit to the state
Tradition done die for this country

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Is this real
Kogi government queried king for been absent during buhari king
Tradition done die for this country

Are you suprised?

The Sanusi saga made it clear that traditional rulers lead at the pleasure of the governor

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Are you suprised?

The Sanusi saga made it clear that traditional rulers lead at the pleasure of the governor

You should see the way Wike talks to these ones. He even orders them to come to the government house for roll call to fish out ghost traditional rulers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (5381) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m), piroskey94(m), afrodoc2, iamoyindamola(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.