Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,427 members, 7,929,402 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1794700 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (5195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tinubu is owning the positives in the government and the areas for improvement promising to do it

He acknowledged the IDP, Fuel scarcity and Insecurity and has proffered solution that he will implement if given the chance

Buhari has done his part, he has done to the limit of his abilities now Tinubu will take over and renew our hopes

So get your PVC and do the needful APC is the party, Broom is the logo

You're doing well Ẹ̀gbọ́n ń lá.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tinubu is owning the positives in the government and the areas for improvement promising to do it

He acknowledged the IDP, Fuel scarcity and Insecurity and has proffered solution that he will implement if given the chance

Buhari has done his part, he has done to the limit of his abilities now Tinubu will take over and renew our hopes

Ẹnipé?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Roland17:

@Skimpl.edawg, make e be say your silence na because you dey run your Japa parole.. otherwise, abeg come pour some anointing oil on top Izzou.
Izzuo has my blessings to go missionary.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
DeadPresidents:

The best route is getting mentored by Senior Product Designers. The main problem though is, the best ones are rarely interested in mentoring anyone. UI/UX design is a really rigorous field (as opposed to what many people think) because there are so many principles to learn.

You have to understand how to find the perfect balance between aesthetics, psychological reinforcement, and business decisions.

This guy (Erik D. Kennedy) has really good stuff on UI design: https://www.learnui.design/

Shameless plug: I just got my visa on Monday. I'm selling my house stuff in case anyone you know is interested. I'll be meeting a top product designer in Berlin so I'll ask him if he's willing to mentor budding designers.
Congratulations Big man.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Shameless plug: I just got my visa on Monday. I'm selling my house stuff in case anyone you know is interested. I'll be meeting a top product designer in Berlin so I'll ask him if he's willing to mentor budding designers.

Congrats bro on successfully abandoning us. tongue cheesy cheesy

But seriously, it's a great leap on your personal endeavours. I'm certain you will succeed.
We that are here will hold down the fort and do our little part in seeing this change in Nigeria come true. cheesy

On a personal note, please I want to ask, what is your mental or rather emotional state of mind about this? That's, towards your immediate family like parents, your brother or sister or very close person to you that you've built your life around, does it feel a bit jittery, does a fear of detachment set in, or serious apprehension as to going to a far place you've never been.
I'm sorry I don't know if I've framed those questions well, I'm a bit curious as to the state of mind of fresh immigrants. And perhaps your answer will help those who find it difficult to detach from family. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
So delegates already had Tinubs name written on the paper given to them during the APC primaries cheesy

If you have 30 minutes, watch this powerful and expository interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5XeZVVeJEk

Meanwhile, Daniel Bwala is still claiming that 11 APC governors are working for them cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Is it not the same problems he proferred solutions to and went everywhere promising they'll be things of the past 8yrs ago?

So you mean after they were given 8 solid years, things got worse under their watch and they're still proffering solutions... undecided
Any sensible person knows there's nothing new they're bringing to the table. Same format, same everything.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Na wah, my younger 6ta in Sokoto also said they are yet to see any of the new notes. She owns a boutique and cosmetic store, even Banks there don't have according to her...

Shey we were even complaining of 20k limit, as of today, most ATMs were not dispensing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Well, isn't this just grand? grin
Someone soo far away from Nigeria's problems, who campaigned vigorously for buhari simply because "our son was on the ticket", watched as buhari ran the country to the ground without him personally feeling any effect whatsoever and then comes online again and boldly tells people, VOTE APC AGAIN, (again, OUR SON!!!) DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES, YOU SUFFERING NIGERIANS.

As I said, isn't it just grand? cheesy

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Itsrm:

Shey we were even complaining of 20k limit, as of today, most ATMs were not dispensing.

I believe u guys are having everything tough in that Rivers state from exorbitant pump price, to ATMs not dispensing.....

I still withdraw 10k this morning in Lagos and it was 10 new 1,000 naira notes that was dispensed.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I believe u guys are having everything tough in that Rivers state from exorbitant pump price, to ATMs not dispensing.....

I still withdraw 10k this morning in Lagos and it was 10 new 1,000 naira notes that was dispensed.

At least we now have the fuel. We are even happy we can drive into filling stations and buy between 280-300 without queue. There was a time we had to queue to even buy at 350-400/litre.

If not for the mercenaries Wike is planning to put in place, APC would have been lucky to get 10% of votes in this state.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Donjazet2:

Congrats bro on successfully abandoning us. tongue cheesy cheesy

But seriously, it's a great leap on your personal endeavours. I'm certain you will succeed.
We that are here will hold down the fort and do our little part in seeing this change in Nigeria come true. cheesy

On a personal note, please I want to ask, what is your mental or rather emotional state of mind about this? That's, towards your immediate family like parents, your brother or sister or very close person to you that you've built your life around, does it feel a bit jittery, does a fear of detachment set in, or serious apprehension as to going to a far place you've never been.
I'm sorry I don't know if I've framed those questions well, I'm a bit curious as to the state of mind of fresh immigrants. And perhaps your answer will help those who find it difficult to detach from family. Thanks.

My two best friends already japad last year (to Stoke and Sheffield).

We collectively decided on 20.10.20 that Nigeria was going to see our backs.

I don’t feel emotionally detached. My wife will join me in a couple of months so I got companionship angle covered.

I’m only going to miss my lil bro and my mum as I’ve not set eyes on them since 2020 but I’m going to figure out a way for them to leave Nigeria, God willing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Itsrm:

ATMs stopped dispensing. Banks are still giving out old notes as we draw near to the deadline.

I have always had the feeling that its all a plan to dry out the availability of cash. How they will achieve this is by continuous payment of old notes to customers, which the customers will still return back on or before 31st January. Then by 1st of February, you will look around you and there will only be a little amount of cash (new notes) in circulation.

I was discussing this with a zenith staff today..and inquired on why they refused to pay the new notes. He told me that CBN is not giving out enough to banks. E.g zenith might take a billion of the old notes to CBN and the apex bank will give them like 50mil of the new notes. So there is not enough to pay customers.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Emaprince:
ATMs stopped dispensing. Banks are still giving out old notes as we draw near to the deadline.

I have always had the feeling that its all a plan to dry out the availability of cash. How they will achieve this is by continuous payment of old notes to customers, which the customers will still return back on or before 31st January. Then by 1st of February, you will look around you and there will only be a little amount of cash (new notes) in circulation.

I was discussing this with a zenith staff today..and inquired on why they refused to pay the new notes. He told me that CBN is not giving out enough to banks. E.g zenith might take a billion of the old notes to CBN and the apex bank will give them like 50mil of the new notes. So there is not enough to pay customers.

That's what I read too. That the CBN is only playing to the gallery when they say banks are the ones not coming to collect new notes. They know no bank will dare openly confront them and they can continue to lie unchallenged.

I have gone full cashless now. If you don't have a POS machine and you can't take transfers, I'll move to the next available seller.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Emaprince:

Is this not the aim of the CBN in the first place?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wetin dey occur? 👀

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

APC wants to renew our hope that the same APC has mostly scattered and destroyed.
egbon Dey play, Just dey play.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
DeadPresidents:

The best route is getting mentored by Senior Product Designers. The main problem though is, the best ones are rarely interested in mentoring anyone. UI/UX design is a really rigorous field (as opposed to what many people think) because there are so many principles to learn.

You have to understand how to find the perfect balance between aesthetics, psychological reinforcement, and business decisions.

This guy (Erik D. Kennedy) has really good stuff on UI design: https://www.learnui.design/

Congratulations to you. I wish you safe journey and plenty good luck as you exit hellfire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Itsrm:
So delegates already had Tinubs name written on the paper given to them during the APC primaries cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5XeZVVeJEk

Meanwhile, Daniel Bwala is still claiming that 11 APC governors are working for them cheesy

Sebi i have been saying that Tinubu is not a true democrat, an Emperor who doesn't believe in people's right to choose its leaders. Tinubu just want to be President by all means to surpass Awolowo's legacy, him being President will be the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria...

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by wman(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Unbelievable.

Must be sarcasm.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Eme follow Baba go Senegal. Nice one
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ellexy:
Is it not the same problems he proferred solutions to and went everywhere promising they'll be things of the past 8yrs ago?

So you mean after they were given 8 solid years, things got worse under their watch and they're still proffering solutions... undecided
Any sensible person knows there's nothing new they're bringing to the table. Same format, same everything.

Did Buhari follow the solutions he proferred
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

APC wants to renew our hope that the same APC has mostly scattered and destroyed.
egbon Dey play, Just dey play.

The journey there is continuous and Buhari has done his bit, Tinubu will also do his bit and whoever succeed Tinubu in 8yrs will do his/her own too

You do your part today and vote APC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
wman:

Unbelievable.

Must be sarcasm.

Where is the sarcasm cos I am not seeing it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Itsrm:
https://m.youtue.com/watch?v=L5XeZVVeJEk

Who gave the papers to them

Is it that the delegates cannot read and see its Tinubu's name and write another name if they do not intend to vote for Tinubu

Or there was shortage of paper and pen to write their own wishes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Sebi i have been saying that Tinubu is not a true democrat, an Emperor who doesn't believe in people's right to choose its leaders. Tinubu just want to be President by all means to surpass Awolowo's legacy, him being President will be the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria...

So when they wrote the names for these people, they couldn't read it and see that this was not the person they intended to vote for?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

So when they wrote the names for these people, they couldn't read it and see that this was not the person they intended to vote for?
People who had already collected dollars? Everybody knows Tinubu bribed those delegates to vote for him....

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
TrebleChamp:
People who had already collected dollars? Everybody knows Tinubu bribed those delegates to vote for him....

What did Atiku/Obi bribe their delegates with in 2019?
What did Obi bribe Labor Party delegates with in 2023?
What did Atiku bribe PDP delegates with in 2023?

They didn't use Dollars they used CFA francs or Cedis
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Did Buhari follow the solutions he proferred
Has BAT said Buhari didn't implement those proffered solutions? The only thing BAT has said is he'll continue in the footsteps and legacies of Buhari cheesy

Before you argue remember how many of Bat's boys occupying strategic positions in Bubu's administration.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ellexy:
Has BAT said Buhari didn't implement those proffered solutions? The only thing BAT has said is he'll continue in the footsteps and legacies of Buhari cheesy

Before you argue remember how many of Bat's boys occupying strategic positions in Bubu's administration.

Follow the BAT colloquium done regularly where he discussed policies and solutions to governance and how many of these Buhari implemented

Like Soludo said. Policy discussion is different from buying and selling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Una sure say Ramdeuter never sneak into Naija from Yankee enter ARISE studios? Cos na only Ẹ̀gbọ́n get this level of amala turning o

Theflint1

You see where I said the man who gave that stupid interview is not intelligent. He just got himself into trouble with his party

https://www.nairaland.com/7542487/apc-punish-ayodele-adewale-over
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

What did Atiku/Obi bribe their delegates with in 2019?
What did Obi bribe Labor Party delegates with in 2023?
What did Atiku bribe PDP delegates with in 2023?

They didn't use Dollars they used CFA francs or Cedis

Of course the whataboutism!! The desire for BATstards to equate Obi with their corrupt grandmasters.

Of course you know this point is rubbish but pushing agenda is what you enjoy! Where did Obi bribe Labor delegates?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (5195) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ifedayosteven(m), Roland17(m), afrodoc2, BlueRayDick, MonsieurCoder and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.