Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,481 members, 7,929,592 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1795488 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (5196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by IjeBos(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Roland17:

As much as I want to believe you, truth is, a black man would have gotten hit before they remember say dem carry Taser sef and this is irrespective of the race of the Police officers.

Great point. Pelosi did an amazing job here on the recorded police call keeping this guy calm and at the same time letting the deputy know he needed help. I'm actually very disappointed at the police response from the recorded call, the fact that the capital should have saw them breaking into Pelosi's home and communicate that to the responding officer and then the subsequent response of the police, seemingly unaware what was going on. And if it were a black male, would they have let that scene play out the same way? Nope.

Whether you love or hate her, Pelosi is the 3rd in line to the presidency. Crazy response.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Great point. Pelosi did an amazing job here on the recorded police call keeping this guy calm and at the same time letting the deputy know he needed help. I'm actually very disappointed at the police response from the recorded call, the fact that the capital should have saw them breaking into Pelosi's home and communicate that to the responding officer and then the subsequent response of the police, seemingly unaware what was going on. And if it were a black male, would they have let that scene play out the same way? Nope.

Whether you love or hate her, Pelosi is the 3rd in line to the presidency. Crazy response.

The attacker was clear about his target and it wasn’t Paul..He was hoping to find Nancy, she was the target. He shouted “Where is Nancy” after he gained entrance and had Paul.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by SlyfoxxMadness: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Bro come. Let me hook you up with my auntie in Atlanta’s house girl. You need a female in your life badly. That’s the only thing that can help quell your Trump derangement and rabid obsession with politics. Ahn ah! On a Friday evening again? Every time I check in here the latest comment is always by you. Seek help bro you have no life.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Segedinho:

Debates in this case is not to win votes but to show d world he isn't pushed or assisted in any ways...
That he is capable of doing what people fears.
Wining d seat is as easy solving the mathematics of hunger game...ie keep d poor at Bay,give Dem crumbs n get what you want by re-promising them what they want to hear..
Debates gives an insight of what we expects of his capability n I think to some extent will dispute d mental illness he is accused of...

You are projecting your own concerns to every voter. If the majority of voters think not attending debate is a deal breaker for them then he won't win

If majority of voters dont care about debates then thats it

He wont care what a few elites think just to appease a few of the voting base

He has been going for rally and meetings almost everyday engaging stakeholders and they do not have any concerns about voting him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Roland17:
@Ramdeuter, you see what I mean! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7543812/apc-govs-accompany-tinubu-face-saving

Yes o. He don talk am and he probably is saying the mind of most of the APC cndidates and those seeking a political future in ABuja

Lets hope they remove wool from Buhari's ears this time around

Maybe if the outburst eases the fuel crisis and makes Naira available then Tinubu might be the Nigerian hero afterall
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by IjeBos(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
SlyfoxxMadness:

Bro come. Let me hook you up with my auntie in Atlanta’s house girl. You need a female in your life badly. That’s the only thing that can help quell your Trump derangement and rabid obsession with politics. Ahn ah! On a Friday evening again? Every time I check in here the latest comment is always by you. Seek help bro you have no life.

Do you just refresh my profile every minute to know when I post? Isn't this your 4th new username this week (the rest banned) so you can stalk me? You are giving off the same stalkerish vibes as the guy who attacked Paul Pelosi. I hate to see what you are like outside these forums. You're one strange person. Hopefully in 3 years when your 18, you'll look back and be embarrassed by all this.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by SlyfoxxMadness: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Do you just refresh my profile every minute to know when I post? Isn't this your 4th new username this week (the rest banned) so you can stalk me? You are giving off the same stalkerish vibes as the guy who attacked Paul Pelosi. I hate to see what you are like outside these forums. You're one strange person. Hopefully in 3 years when your 18, you'll look back and be embarrassed by all this.

LMAO. Yeah right I am 15 years old grin grin sense is far from your life bro.

Like I said it’s not hard to find your posts. Literally every time I log on here you are the last or one of the latest posters. That’s how much time you spend here crying about Trump and discussing politics. Do you have an actual life outside this forum bro? I feel really sad seeing young men in their prime who should be out making money and helping us fvck these bitches instead wasting away arguing senselessly on an internet forum. It’s pathetic bro. At almost 40 you’re still a virgin and you feel proud about it? Smh. See you can’t even insult me without making a political reference. That’s how much politics has consumed your soul. It’s a mental sickness bro you just don’t know.

Bro let me help you out. I swear my aunties house girl is pretty. Calabar girl. She will fvck your brains out and you might not even need to pay. I will put in a good word for you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by SlyfoxxMadness: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Politics on a football thread? It’s worse than I thought bro. Fvck a doctor, what you need is an exorcist
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by IjeBos(m): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2023
SlyfoxxMadness:

LMAO. Yeah right I am 15 years old grin grin sense is far from your life bro.

Like I said it’s not hard to find your posts. Literally every time I log on here you are the last or one of the latest posters. That’s how much time you spend here crying about Trump and discussing politics. Do you have an actual life outside this forum bro? I feel really sad seeing young men in their prime who should be out making money and helping us fvck these bitches instead wasting away arguing senselessly on an internet forum. It’s pathetic bro. At almost 40 you’re still a virgin and you feel proud about it? Smh. See you can’t even insult me without making a political reference. That’s how much politics has consumed your soul. It’s a mental sickness bro you just don’t know.

Bro let me help you out. I swear my aunties house girl is pretty. Calabar girl. She will fvck your brains out and you might not even need to pay. I will put in a good word for you.

Mind Blown. Simple question. How many usernames have you created this week alone? And how many posts do you think you have amongst all those usernames? I'll give you a hint.. much much more than me.
Take your own advice. Go live a real life. Stop pretending you're in the UK balling at night with your friends while simultaneously posting here, or pretending you're balling with Big Boys in Abuja while again simultaneously posting here, or as you wrote in one of your nuttier posts, pretending you're surveilling the Oriental Hotel with your DSS friends waiting for me to check in so you can figure out when I'm in Nigeria so you can lock me up. Lol. Just typing that... Holy sh*t you're nuts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:57am On Jan 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

In Ife in my days inside cultists are powerless. They have to bring external people come

Dr Pedro finally went to South Africa and he came back to confess that in Ife I thought you guys were the devil. When I got to Southie I saw real devils

Were you already in Ife during the 1999 massacre?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:09am On Jan 28, 2023
Roland17:
Anyone remember the debates about the Paul Pelosi attack on this thread? Well, see the video footages of David DePape breaking into Pelosi's home and the police body cam of Paul getting clobbered. I can assure you that if David DePape was black, he would have been shot immediately the cops opened the door and found him with a hammer

I would usually not post the 2nd video but it was sad to see people politicize a vicious attack like this, especially conspiracy theorists. Any wonder why FOX and the extreme Right have piped down on their narratives about the incident?

cc Ibime, afrodoc, raumdeuter, anyone interested, including conspiracy theorists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwLbJveUgvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTcKhGQJi5U

It shouldn’t be that easy to get into the home of the Speaker.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:47am On Jan 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

Were you already in Ife during the 1999 massacre?

Yes I was
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:50am On Jan 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

Which is what led to the conspiracy theories that maybe the person was known to Mr Pelosi

The attacker was said to be a drug user sometimes homeless in the past guy entered the Speakers house. If it's that easy for any random hobo to enter without any security check then that is a major security lapse
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:16am On Jan 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Yes I was

My secondary school OG was one of the capos of the group that carried out the hit on Afrika and the others. I think both he and his younger brother were rusticated after the whole saga.

He was actually in Lag some months before the incident for a “meeting” and introduced me to some guys. He told me to meet those guys for assistance if I ever had any problem on campus with either students or lecturers.

Thank God I gave myself brain. Also, I don’t think those guys rated me cos I was in Medicine and was going to move to a different campus in a few months anyway.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android17: 2:29am On Jan 28, 2023
Dress Shirt.
Boxers.
Drink in his hand.
He was holding the hammer.
The intruder took the hammer from his hands.
His "attacker" struck him AFTER seeing the police.
The door opens "itself".
Paul called him "My friend, David" in the 9-1-1 call.
The police don't immediately shoot to protect a Pelosi?
The Speaker (at the time) of the House's husband?
The number 3 citizen of the United States?
He was asleep when the intruder "broke" into his house?
Remember the shards of glass and that window?
The one Depape got into the house with?
Yet somehow did not strike Paul until he saw the Police?
And Paul had the time to make a drink for himself or at least pour himself one?
Remember Paul in the boxers was a conspiracy theory that time? grin

Come on. Some of you are better than this.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:52am On Jan 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

raumdeuter:

Which is what led to the conspiracy theories that maybe the person was known to Mr Pelosi

The attacker was said to be a drug user sometimes homeless in the past guy entered the Speakers house. If it's that easy for any random hobo to enter without any security check then that is a major security lapse

Nancy’s security details travel with her, they are not assigned to the house or to protect Paul and other family members. Her building is being monitored but not on a minute basis if she is not in the immediate environment.

I mean, the last time I checked, we saw protesters/ rioters break into the Capitol before reinforcement came through. Families of members of congress including Pelosi do not get security details except they are private security details. The 2nd link lays credence to this.

There is a reason I am using Fox News links… grin

https://www.foxnews.com/us/u-s-capitol-police-officers-werent-watching-live-home-security-cameras-when-paul-pelosi-was-attacked.amp

https://www.businessinsider.com/nancy-pelosi-capitol-police-congressional-security-detail-coverage-2022-10
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Here is the verified 911 call transcript, no be trust me bro, whataboutism or dem say dem say.

Abeg, show us your own transcript where Paul called the intruder by name and “my friend”.

Oh and whatever happed to the theory that the window glass was broken from inside the house? This video must be doctored and fake grin

Over to you!

911 dispatcher Heather Grives: San Francisco Police, 74.

Paul Pelosi: Oh I guess … I guess I told them to (unintelligible). What is this?

911: San Francisco Police, do you need help?

PP: Oh, well there’s a gentleman here just waiting for my wife to come back, Nancy Pelosi. He’s just waiting for her to come back, but she’s not going to be here for a day so I guess I’ll have to wait.

911: OK, do you need police, fire or medical for anything?

PP: Uh, I don’t think so. I don’t think so.

(Silence)

Um … Is the Capitol Police around?

911: No this is San Francisco —

PP: They’re usually here at the house, protecting my wife.

911: No this is San Francisco Police —

PP: No I understand … OK well, uh … I don’t know, what do you think? (speaking to David DePape)

DD: (Unintelligible)

PP: He thinks everything’s good. I’ve got a problem but he thinks everything’s good.

911: OK, call us back if you change your mind.

PP: No no, this gentleman just came into the house, and wants to wait here for my wife to come home. And so, anyway, he told me to put the phone down.

911: Do you know who the person is?

PP: No I don’t know who he is. He uh … uh he has (unclear) ... he’s telling me … he’s telling me not to uh … he’s telling me not to do anything.

911: What is your address sir?

PP: Uh, 2640 Broadway.

911: What is your name?

PP: My name is Paul Pelosi.

(Silence)

Anyway this gentleman says that uh, he thinks (unintelligible), he’s telling me to put the phone down and just do what he says. OK?

911: OK, what’s the gentlemen’s name?

DD: David DePape

PP: What’s that?

DD: My name’s David.

PP: The name is David.

911: OK, and who is David?

PP: I don’t know.

911: (Unintelligible)

PP: What’s that?

DD: I’m a friend of theirs.

PP: He says he’s a friend.

911: But you don’t know who he is?

PP: No, no ma’am.

911: OK.

PP: He’s telling me I’m being very leading, so I gotta stop talking to you, OK?

911: OK. You sure? I can stay on the phone with you just to make sure everything’s OK?

PP: No, he wants me to get the hell off the phone. OK?

911: OK.

PP: Thank you.

911: OK, bye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:27am On Jan 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

My secondary school OG was one of the capos of the group that carried out the hit on Afrika and the others. I think both he and his younger brother were rusticated after the whole saga.

He was actually in Lag some months before the incident for a “meeting” and introduced me to some guys. He told me to meet those guys for assistance if I ever had any problem on campus with either students or lecturers.

Thank God I gave myself brain. Also, I don’t think those guys rated me cos I was in Medicine and was going to move to a different campus in a few months anyway.

The mobilization was from many schools and the internal guys just gave them direction
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:32am On Jan 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

The mobilization was from many schools and the internal guys just gave them direction

Yeah. I don’t know the operational details. The guy and his bro were bounced from Ife and their dad sent them abroad.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:09am On Jan 28, 2023
On the Osun election tribunal judgement, it appears INEC is not anywhere near conducting a credible and fair election. Reading through the minority judgment, so it happened that there are BVAS report was presented to the court ; the BVAS report and the synchronised BVAS report both with varying inconsistencies. It was claimed the first one was issued not long after the conclusion of the election while both parties were getting ready for the tribunal, while the second one was issued after synchronisation had been done by INEC.

One thing is u can spend billions buying technology, but if the people driving the technology are either crooks, dumbos or fifth columnists, then u and the technology are still 4cked!

One would be naive to think rigging wasn't attempted by both Oyetola and Adeleke in their respective strongholds.I just hope in the higher courts the judges will do better and consider all facts and evenidences before them and decide whether there should be rerun election in those affected polling units or the initial cancellation of results is fine.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:04am On Jan 28, 2023
Be like papilo dan carry them handicap after chopping maga money grin grin

Football legends endorsed tinubu yenyenyen
Olule🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:47am On Jan 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

How does Alli a House f Rep Candidate in Sokoto under APC or Emeka in Abia a House of Assembly candidate campaign for himself when Aba market traders and Sokoto market traders have old notes the bank is not taking and they cannot get new notes

So you tell him this 140K notes with you is as useful as tissue paper

Or the fuel scarcity all over the nation

You think that only affects Tinubu
Are they intending to buy votes?

It not then whatever applies to APC also applies to other parties. But as only APC is complaining we know that their grand plan was to buy votes. Well, Buhari says not this time...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

You are projecting your own concerns to every voter. If the majority of voters think not attending debate is a deal breaker for them then he won't win

If majority of voters dont care about debates then thats it

He wont care what a few elites think just to appease a few of the voting base

He has been going for rally and meetings almost everyday engaging stakeholders and they do not have any concerns about voting him
You still haven't got my point.
Tinubu hasn't granted any debate,just prepared speech written by some scholars in d field and this has raised an eyebrow about his mental strength..

Speaking with multitudes, he derailed and said something gilberish like bu la ba.

Opposition:This is d confirmation that this man has mental issue

Medical experts: Although there are signs of dementia and Parkinson we still need more evidence in a non-written speech.

Supporters: on your mandate we stand..madness or not..u must be d president.

The poor and illiterates:Wetin concern me,as long as 5k ball out I go put my hand there cos vote no dey count.

The fencist: Although he has achievement in d past,a debate or interview can help out but all of Dem na dsame.

In reality,he is going to govern everyone in d country...
Had I know cannot solve any problem or vacuum created as a result.

Tinubu is a first class graduate (atleast according to credentials submitted)..A formal debate will turn this around and people will understand d health and wellness part..

We can assume d but la ba... gagalex and many more as "swag" according to his defendant d other day...

If he doesn't care about what d people he wants to lead thinks,then will it a make a good leader....is he afraid to pronounce his dementia in a debate?

I think u still haven't got my position

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Segedinho:

You still haven't got my point.
Tinubu hasn't granted any debate,just prepared speech written by some scholars in d field and this has raised an eyebrow about his mental strength..

Speaking with multitudes, he derailed and said something gilberish like bu la ba.

Opposition:This is d confirmation that this man has mental issue

Medical experts: Although there are signs of dementia and Parkinson we still need more evidence in a non-written speech.

Supporters: on your mandate we stand..madness or not..u must be d president.

The poor and illiterates:Wetin concern me,as long as 5k ball out I go put my hand there cos vote no dey count.

The fencist: Although he has achievement in d past,a debate or interview can help out but all of Dem na dsame.

In reality,he is going to govern everyone in d country...
Had I know cannot solve any problem or vacuum created as a result.

Tinubu is a first class graduate (atleast according to credentials submitted)..A formal debate will turn this around and people will understand d health and wellness part..

We can assume d but la ba... gagalex and many more as "swag" according to his defendant d other day...

If he doesn't care about what d people he wants to lead thinks,then will it a make a good leader....is he afraid to pronounce his dementia in a debate?

I think u still haven't got my position

He has absolutely gotten your position, it's just that you guys have refused to learn the motive behind his submissions. He prides on bending logic to suit narratives.

This same dayo said all sorts of things when buhari refused to grant a debate, we now know how that turned out and here he is again, doing the exact dame thing for an even worse candidate.

Dayo here was telling people that Jonathan a professor was a dumb clueless person who would bring buhari down to his level.

Make of that what you will.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2023
No matter how stupid dayo sounds in his arguments, You guys will laugh it off as "amala" or "renovation" and then still continue engaging the stupid point despite both of you, both the dayo and you engaging him knowing it's a very stupid illogical point that has been made and worse so knowing exactly where the sentiments and motive come from.

Make una dey play.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2023
Trust me you guys don't want the American politics section people to debate here. This thread will be ruined instantly.
The Maga people are not People you debate with.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:
On the Osun election tribunal judgement, it appears INEC is not anywhere near conducting a credible and fair election. Reading through the minority judgment, so it happened that there are BVAS report was presented to the court ; the BVAS report and the synchronised BVAS report both with varying inconsistencies. It was claimed the first one was issued not long after the conclusion of the election while both parties were getting ready for the tribunal, while the second one was issued after synchronisation had been done by INEC.

One thing is u can spend billions buying technology, but if the people driving the technology are either crooks, dumbos or fifth columnists, then u and the technology are still 4cked!

One would be naive to think rigging wasn't attempted by both Oyetola and Adeleke in their respective strongholds.I just hope in the higher courts the judges will do better and consider all facts and evenidences before them and decide whether there should be rerun election in those affected polling units or the initial cancellation of results is fine.

Blueray, this INEC ruling has got me really worried.

Would this election be free and fair?? Can we expect INEC to count the people's mandate accurately?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Theflint1

You see where I said the man who gave that stupid interview is not intelligent. He just got himself into trouble with his party

https://www.nairaland.com/7542487/apc-punish-ayodele-adewale-over
Rightly so, e don use over loyalty drop bread.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

How can over voting be possible? How ? How? Everything about Buhari is a failure.. If you dont want to use technology, kuku dont use.

This is a country that churning out startups and unicorns, and I cannot accept that such a basic solution cannot be easily implemented, not after capturing peoples biometrics.

And INEC chairman is still sitting pretty and hasnt tendered his resignation 😬 Once you start having hope of things getting better for Nigeria, something happens to remind you its Naija.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2023
Segedinho:
Oh boy..

This one bad o...see hatred at its peak....

Northern Christians are really suffering

https://mobile.twitter.com/Spotlight_Abby/status/1618906078791729152
Gideon Orka coup suppose stop this nonsense, by now these guys suppose dey with their brothers in Niger and Chad.

You hate a group of people this much, why then insist on being in the same country with them? Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Roland17:

As much as I want to believe you, truth is, a black man would have gotten hit before they remember say dem carry Taser sef and this is irrespective of the race of the Police officers.
Naa, shooting in that instance would have been rather irresponsible and risky.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2023
Donjazet2:

Blueray, this INEC ruling has got me really worried.

Would this election be free and fair?? Can we expect INEC to count the people's mandate accurately?

The thing about INEC is they are not capable of holding a free and fair election. They've been unable to conduct one since 1999, we are only hopeful they will at least get one right. Forget about people showering them encominum when u see a violent-free election recorded, if u read some of the numerous tribunal cases u will be surprised a whole lot of things that happen under the watch of different INEC chairmen.

Remember how INEC talked about INEC servers prior to 2019 elections ; they even trained their ad-hoc staff on how to transmit results to the server, only for INEC to later turn back and claim they don't have any server when the election tribunal began.

INEC is the reason why most senior law firms are always happy post-election period; INEC's inconsistencies makes it easy for both lawyer of the Victor and that of the vanquished to make millions from the ensuring court cases.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (5196) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), Ballzproblem2 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.