Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,211 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1652904 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (4977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Obasanjo fought in the war and later became the president. Obasanjo's government in its early years had MASSOB agitations here and there, then there was OPC causing problems and other insecurity challenges in other parts of the country like the Niger Delta.

OBJ while dealing with these non state actors didn't make it seem like he was favouring one over the other. OBJ had Gani Adams stripped to his trousers, paraded in handcuffs and his pictures gracing the pages of national dailies. OBJ dealt with Uwuzurike and throw him inside cell throwing away the key grin. The Niger deltans weren't spared as well; we still recall the unfortunate incident in Odi town in Bayelsa.

also jailed fatty bom bom bo asari dokubo. i remeber the mans attempt at hunger strike cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Donjazet2:
There are more than a thousand languages and you decided to speak facts bro.
Buhari did absolutely nothing to foster unity in this country.
I also admire your accurate knowledge of historical perspectives. Obasanjo constantly treated everybody's fvck up equally. Jonathan treated all regions fairly. Buhari is the only president who has constantly denigrated a particular region and this is why I also dread a tinubu presidency because if you listen attentively, you also see hear the denigration and negative posturing towards the region. His latest bread crumb statement indicative of that.
I just pray we get it right in 3 weeks time.

cough cough pillars of my administration

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

I don tell you make you prepare better shock absorber for that middle eastern country wey you day.

On election day, just make sure there is a doctor near you to constantly manage your BP. grin grin

grin

Obi tries, I have to admit it. But is he gonna win? Absolutely NO! He is gonna come 3rd cos he has earned it already.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
izzou:

A good number of people tilting to Obi are those that the sufferings have touched. Nobody needs to tell you that APC is a disaster.

By 2027, there will be more in that category, and if he has a strong Northerner, he will most likely win

But let's finish with February sha.

With the way BAT is talking up and down, e fit curse Mohammed before then

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
izzou:

I think he would, and even if he doesnt, the hardship will reset some people's head by then

grin

What of if BAT turns things around and surprises everyone with his policies and performances favouring the Masses?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

What of if BAT turns things around and surprises everyone with his policies and performances favouring the Masses?

Oya come back to Naija na, let's hope in BAT together grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

also jailed fatty bom bom bo asari dokubo. i remeber the mans attempt at hunger strike cheesy cheesy

grin grin

Na true o. Guess who was Asari Dokubo's lawyer that year..... Festus Keyamo SAN!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Itsrm:

Oya come back to Naija na, let's hope in BAT together grin

grin

Make hope comes pass fess nah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

I thought as much grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin

BAT dragging of Cabals dey work small small sha.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
izzou:

A good number of people tilting to Obi are those that the sufferings have touched. Nobody needs to tell you that APC is a disaster.

By 2027, there will be more in that category, and if he has a strong Northerner, he will most likely win

But let's finish with February sha.

With the way BAT is talking up and down, e fit curse Mohammed before then

grin grin

Omo! That one na gameover o.

Northerners wey be say na from early morning prayers Imam go instruct them through the speaker to head straight to polling unit go vote the candidate wey him announce for speaker. Some of them don't even get home before getting to their polling unit.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Na true o. Guess who was Asari Dokubo's lawyer that year..... Festus Keyamo SAN!

i swear i would like to be here 10 years from now. some santimonious noisemakers may also have joined gang and flipped even harder than barr keyamo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Itsrm:

I thought as much grin grin

grin

Naija go better....... El Rufai has made it clear than present FG policies have nothing to do with APC Manifestos.

We will do it, coz we are talk and do - renewed hope is here. Prosperity is here, BAT is here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Oh you no even dey naija sef 😒😒
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Oh you no even dey naija sef 😒😒

grin

.... and who told you that sir?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i swear i would like to be here 10 years from now. some santimonious noisemakers may also have joined gang and flipped even harder than barr keyamo

Hunger Bad!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
"I believe there are element in the villa that want us to loose the election because they didn't get their way, they have their candidate and their candidate didn't win the primary and hiding behind president desire to do what he think it is right."

El Rufai
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Naija go better....... El Rufai has made it clear than present FG policies have nothing to do with APC Manifestos.

We will do it, coz we are talk and do - renewed hope is here. Prosperity is here, BAT is here.

Are the ones here APC manifestos? cheesy

https://www.thecable.ng/promoted-behold-the-62-failed-2015-election-campaign-promises-of-muhammadu-buhari-and-apc/amp

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

BAT won't do much, bros.

He is not the BAT of 15 to 20 years ago. Just hearing him speak would tell you that Buhari will be missed of that guy wins.

But then, i know nothing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Omo! That one na gameover o.

Northerners wey be say na from early morning prayers Imam go instruct them through the speaker to head straight to polling unit go vote the candidate wey him announce for speaker. Some of them don't even get home before getting to their polling unit.

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
izzou:

BAT won't do much, bros.

He is not the BAT of 15 to 20 years ago. Just hearing him speak would tell you that Buhari will be missed of that guy wins.

But then, i know nothing

grin

I understand and respect your pessimistic opinion bro. This is Nigeria that our Politicians have made it so hard to trust their words and promises.

I believe BAT will make a Difference and I pray he does.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
raumdeuter:
"I believe there are element in the villa that want us to loose the election because they didn't get their way, they have their candidate and their candidate didn't win the primary and hiding behind president desire to do what he think it is right."

El Rufai

i have to agree

because Buhari is literally sabotaging the entire party by pulling this nonsense in the weeks to the election

no one will remember any of the achievements of the admin if they spent the day before voting queueing for 8 hours

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Don’t let them lie to you about change of currency. They have never understood what inflation is about,” the APC presidential candidate said.

“They never understand (sic) what money laundering is all about.

“To change and the torture moved the exchange rate from 200 to 800. If they had repaired it, if they had arrested this, we won’t be where we are today. We will be greater. They don’t know the way, they don’t know how to think, they don’t know how to do.

Now I understand why APC PCC don't want this man near any form of public debate..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Omo tinubu people dey drag VP Osi baby and bubu for twitter..

Omo no need to pretend again..

Proper in house fighting in apc🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If Tinubu is scammed by the Northerners like some Northerners are projecting on twitter and things remains as it stands ; I don't think an outright winner will emerge at the first ballot honestly.

Cos if Atiku pull numbers in the north, Tinubu southwest and some insignificant numbers in the north ; with Obi doing his thing in the South south and southeast, I doubt if we won't have a second ballot.
What are the modalities of this second ballot supposed to be, will it be places where there weren't outright winners, top 2 candidates or what?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
What are the achievements of apc? 😂😂

As if the suffering of Nigerians started in December
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

BAT dragging of Cabals dey work small small sha.
More fake news?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

I understand and respect your pessimistic opinion bro. This is Nigeria that our Politicians have made it so hard to trust their words and promises.

I believe BAT will make a Difference and I pray he does.

You should pray he gets well first, from an irreversible degenerative neurological disease. Tinubu is coming 8 years too late. Voting for him is voting for the cabal that will be controlling affairs when he gets into office. If you are confident that it will be an organized, progressive, and well-meaning cabal then feel free.

I have an 80yr old patient with Parkinson's Dementia who was one of the leading interventional cardiologists in the country. 5 years ago he was an emeritus professor discussing cutting edge technology in cardiac surgery, today he is barely able to feed himself (not just because of the physical difficulties but because he doesn't really know what food is for these days).

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If Tinubu is scammed by the Northerners like some Northerners are projecting on twitter and things remains as it stands ; I don't think an outright winner will emerge at the first ballot honestly.

Cos if Atiku pull numbers in the north, Tinubu southwest and some insignificant numbers in the north ; with Obi doing his thing in the South south and southeast, I doubt if we won't have a second ballot.

A 2nd ballot is possible if no candidate have 25% in 24 states. I think both Atiku and Tinubu will have 25% in 24 states

The race is now to win simple majority

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

A 2nd ballot is possible if no candidate have 25% in 24 states. I think both Atiku and Tinubu will have 25% in 24 states

The race is now to win simple majority
But a candidate can get 25% in 24 states yet fail to get majority votes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Theflint1:
But a candidate can get 25% in 24 states yet fail to get majority votes.

How do you mean? You mean they will both have the same number of votes? or what do you mean by majority

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (4977) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), OasisX, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.