Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,069 members, 7,916,120 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1749349 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (5151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2023
Deep down Tinubu won't like a Terrorist Symphatizer like Shettima to be his running mate.

Bros had no option than to accept whatever was being thrown at him...I've never seen him as a Religious Fanatic.

If Power should swing to the North again... E go red for Southerners ooo.... These guys are ready to die with it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2023
As usual, no surprises here. cool cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2023
I am yet to see a single poll this electoral cycle where the yellow teeth stained drug baron leads. NONE!

Let's see the magic these people will want to do in 24 days time.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2023
I think you guys are really jumping the gun here. I'm not seeing enough evidence of buhari going all out against Tinubu. But I certainly hope so.
Whatever his motivations are, so far as it is no Nigeria's benefit, I'm all for it.

If buhari hating Tinubu is what will give us a free and fair election, then that is a blessing for us all.

Tinubu is senile undemocratic old man who will be times 10 worse than buhari. This single factors what all of them know and why they can't back him, I just wish one of them has the balls to come upfront and expose the man kpata kpata.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2023
Donjazet2:
As usual, no surprises here. cool cool
All these polls no dey really mean anything
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2023
Any practicing Northerner is an extremist according to some of you if this doesn't reeks of stereotyping and dangerous labeling then I don't know what to call it. You guys are quick to play the ethno-religious cards albeit subtlety but you accuse others of the same crime you're guilty even in cases where that isn't the case.
May good triumph over evil, and truth over falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na nairaland I first see corporate Chelsea fans. Most Chelsea fans be agbero for Naija. grin

Around 2010-2013 if u do mistake go carry bike for night when Chelsea just lose, dem fit carry u go enter under trailer.
grin grin
Ibime changed my thinking on Chelsea fans then I started seeing nihilistjnr and others as responsible
But real life I hardly engage them , they are the reason I don't go to viewing centers again
When they win they celebrate violently and when they lose just leave before final whistle or else you will be use as collateral damage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Nothing serious. Just a picture of a "matured jungle" after reading (political) news headlines all week.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Nezzjnr:
If Buhari doesn't want Tinubu to rule... There are ways to go about this.

Tinubu for just dey him ACN jeje... They Control the Party.

I no be him Fan ooo but if you see the way he has been voicing out.. You go pity am.

Look at what happened at Abk.... Even when Someone was pinching him to keep quiet... Baba said leave me cheesy cheesy.

Northerners are really mean!!!!!

It is not a Northerner’s issue but a Buhari issue. Don’t forget that without the support of many of the Northern governors and powerbrokers Tinubu wouldn’t have won the primaries.

In 1984 after Babangida, Abacha, Mohammed Gusau, Joshua Dogonyaro, MKO Abiola et al put Buhari in power he started investigating many of them for various crimes, which is why they bundled him out unceremoniously after less than 2 years.

The guy has a history of striking deals with the devil, benefitting from the deal and then finding Jesus when it is time to pay up. 😂

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Got this circular from office WhatsApp
Is this real or true
It's from fcmb

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

It is not a Northerner’s issue but a Buhari issue. Don’t forget that without the support of many of the Northern governors and powerbrokers Tinubu wouldn’t have won the primaries.

In 1984 after Babangida, Abacha, Mohammed Gusau, Joshua Dogonyaro, MKO Abiola et al put Buhari in power he started investigating many of them for various crimes, which is why they bundled him out unceremoniously after less than 2 years.

The guy has a history of striking deals with the devil, benefitting from the deal and then finding Jesus when it is time to pay up. 😂
Him just dey use Tinubu dey catch cruise 😂😂

Tinubu actually came late to the party... This is the only opportunity he has.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2023
Nezzjnr:

Him just dey use Tinubu dey catch cruise 😂😂

Tinubu actually came late to the party... This is the only opportunity he has.
Gbam he allowed a mannequin to run 8 years without stress, now he want to do the same lailai

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Gbam he allowed a mannequin to run 8 years without stress, now he want to do the same lailai
If only he could turn back the hands of time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

The crossroads demon always collects. Let Buhari refuse to learn from his own history
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:
grin grin
Ibime changed my thinking on Chelsea fans then I started seeing nihilistjnr and others as responsible
But real life I hardly engage them , they are the reason I don't go to viewing centers again
When they win they celebrate violently and when they lose just leave before final whistle or else you will be use as collateral damage

Nobody has ever accused me of being responsible before.

I guess there's a first time for everything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2023
Nezzjnr:

If only he could turn back the hands of time

I beleive Tinubu always knew this could happen.

His previously mentioned success at the primaries points to this. Anticipation and execution of contingency plans.

But he could not have anticipated the obtuse insanity of deliberate sabotage of the entire party by its largest beneficiary

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Agba ti de. 🤪🤪

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The crossroads demon always collects. Let Buhari refuse to learn from his own history

And who will check buhari?
Another coup?
Abi Nigerians will suddenly feel bad for tinuke like the man hasn't been benefiting from the same bubu since🤭.

It's worse that Osinbajo who I believe buhari has a likeness for has been chopping insult nonstop since yesterday.

There's nothing tinubu can do at this point.
He will have to bend over and pray buhari doesn't make him arch some more because these backshots from buhari are not stopping anytime soon it seems🤭

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2023
nihilistjnr:

grin grin
You need to see your comrades for viewing centres you will run away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Another coup?
Abi Nigerians will suddenly feel bad for tinuke like the man hasn't been benefiting from the same bubu since🤭.

It's worse that Osinbajo who I believe buhari has a likeness for has been chopping insult nonstop since yesterday.

He will have to bend over and pray buhari doesn't make him arch some more because these backshots from buhari are not stopping anytime soon it seems🤭

the crossroad demon is a SUPERNATURAL reference that went over your head.

please do tell us what Tinubu was benefitting from Buhari. this will be very interesting.

also, as i have repeatedly said - all you PO supporters should actually be watching closely, because Buharis actions mirror those of Peter Obi, who became governor on the platform of APGA and unceremoniously dumped the party when it suited him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Another coup?

This thing isn't really Northerners thing per se, it's a political power tussle, it only just happens that it's a Northerner that's looking like would benefit from it. Osibanjo, Emefiele, Aregbesola are people that might have fingers in BATs ordeal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Another coup?

He will have to bend over and pray buhari doesn't make him arch some more because these backshots from buhari are not stopping anytime soon it seems
🤭
🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2023
But omo.. How can I be sourcing for naira

Naira oo

Omo e get somethings wey I nor ever imagine I go see for my life 😭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

the crossroad demon is a SUPERNATURAL reference that went over your head.

please do tell us what Tinubu was benefitting from Buhari. this will be very interesting.

also, as i have repeatedly said - all you PO supporters should actually be watching closely, because Buharis actions mirror those of Peter Obi, who became governor on the platform of APGA and unceremoniously dumped the party when it suited him.
I will not dignify your 2nd paragraph with a reply🤣.

For the first paragraph so you are asking what the apc national leader was benefitting from the apc president? 🤭.

And for whatever reference you put up.. The end game is nothing Tinubu or his northern governors can do to the GCFR.
He will Bleep Tinubu over and heaven will not fall.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Theflint1:
This thing isn't really Northerners thing per se, it's a political power tussle, it only just happens that it's a Northerner that's looking like would benefit from it. Osibanjo, Emefiele, Aregbesola are people that might have fingers in BATs ordeal.
I don't believe it's a northern Nigerian thing coz the Same northern governors dey with Tinubu.

I know it's just those cabals plus e sure me die say Aregbesola dey enjoy this whole drama.

Osibanjo has every right to Bleep tinubu over too because he has been the punching bag of Tinubu’s supporters since they are scared of buhari's support base😩
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

At this point in his life i am not sure how he can be made to pay up. Unless Tinubu somehow wins the election and decides to deal with him, which would be an ill-advised and self-sabotaging move.

He is leaving office in a few months anyway and he is never running for office again. He really does not have much to lose.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2023
The votes APC/Tinubu will lose from the South West due to this extreme last minute failings of APC that's caused untold hardship to Nigerians, which of the candidates will inherit these votes?🤔

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2023
The plight of Nigerians right now.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Theflint1:
The votes APC/Tinubu will lose from the South West due to this extreme last minute failings of APC that's caused untold hardship to Nigerians, which of the candidates will inherit these votes?🤔

Obi naturally.

That's the thing sef, before now, tinubu supporters were really hoping for the man to inherit buhari's block vote. I kept asking myself if these people were well. The buhari voters, are these not Nigerians who have lived to see and experience the abject failure of the man?

What makes these people think that the average northerner who had hitherto loved buhari genuinely and thought well of the man, after experiencing 8 whole years of the man's failure will maintain that same zeal for a character who looks much worse than the buhari pre 2015?

Like are these APC people normal at all??

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2023
Graphical representation of obi's pathway to victory.

This election is about who does best outside their regions and clearly, obi is miles ahead of others. The love and acceptance Nigerians from all corners of the country are showing the man is just marvelous to behold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (5151) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, BlueRayDick, LordAdam16, raumdeuter, afrodoc2, liveLongNprospa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.