Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,063 members, 7,925,359 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 02:18 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1782479 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (5182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Jandor no get wife true true?

According to wiki he has a wife and 2 kids but e fit be say dem don separate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
onyemaair:

Did this happen in Lagos or delta, I think I saw a news of it having happened in delta.

Kára Bridge, outward Lagos. One person died.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tataffo:

Spy is a tribalist but at least he never wanted a tribe gassed like amoto or the demeaning and hateful shift Dayo has posted on this forum
That’s the problem cause you can’t throw shit at my and dictate how I’m going to react to that.. If Oasis decides to say something like gassing Spy tribe out in response to what Spy said, you can’t fault Oasis for that...

Let’s learn to respect others please.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

(B)economics

Haha. 😂

You can never know, it might be a genuine field. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
Dem don wax single on top Jandor and Funke

https://twitter.com/i/status/1623724963763978240

Do they really need to sing about Funke being a divorcee ?

Na wa o. Politics sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
onyemaair:

Haha. 😂

You can never know, it might be a genuine field. cheesy

Impossibility is nothing . Monerozi might be the first professor in that field of academics
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
♾️♾️♾️

Thank You Sokoto! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Joezinho:

Ode said he lives in a nice house and drives nice cars. In the same Lagos and not in anambra.

These mofos are lucky Yorubas are accommodating. Eranko is enjoying the good life in Lagos and he’s typing shiit about fela. Not surprised. Coming from the tribe that don’t have respect for their elders.

They started with brymo, now fela. They've touched Abiola, Chief Awolowo, Wole Soyinka..

Those Omo Ales should keep cheering them up.

Ki la gbe, Ki le ju? Ah ah. Make everybody calm down, please.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na wa o. Politics sha

Some of this politicians dey try sha. But they should know it comes with the job. Afterall they are going there for themselves.
I saw tinubu complaining about how he's insulted online, I just said make I hear word, person wey don pack billions of Nigerians money no suppose dey talk about insults of Nigerians. Afterall na him sell buhari to Nigerians. I also saw obi's vice literally crying on live television, I say this one na better jjc. He never even see anything, he's already crying. They should expect this. America own worst pass.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Na wa o. Politics sha

In this politics era, Is there anything that has not been used to insult Tinubu ?

No be just yesterday we begin hear say Fela has been erased and his "local shrine"

have they not talked about Atiku being married to multiple women and divorcing. "Atiku cannot make his home
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/atiku-cant-manage-his-household-preach-unity-in-nigeria-oshiomole/

David Hundyin one of Obidients favorite wrote about Tinubus daughter in US health issues he was hailed
https://www.nairaland.com/7313429/tinubu-daughter-zainab-tinubu-mental

Na Funke being a divorcee come be big deal? News that is public info. I am sure Funke probably hears that song and just smile.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Stop lying

The literal post that Spy360 was replying to when he called Oasis an Ofe Mmanu

What is tribal here?

I will wait.

Rest....

Dey your fence,Mr fencist....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Bimffo:

Ki la gbe, Ki le ju? Ah ah. Make everybody calm down, please.

Aburo, no one has monopoly of madness.

Omoluabi ni mi!! A true son of odu'a. Where I am from, we DO NOT abuse an elder under any guise and we DO NOT let any insults aimed at an elder slide without pointing it out. Any yoruba man who abuses an elder is a bastard. Any yoruba supporting others abusing an elder is also a bastard. To put it in a proper perspective.

They can’t project who they want decently without insulting the Yorubas ( same people accommodating them) ,the Yoruba people are pretty skilled at abuses and insults too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tataffo:
Lmao...they really want this to be all about tribe so bad because they have a weak,old,senile candidate and their party APC has destroyed Nigeria and ran it to the ground....

grin grin

You dig.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Joezinho:

Aburo, no one has monopoly of madness.

Omoluabi ni mi!! A true son of odu'a. Where I am from, we DO NOT abuse an elder under any guise and we DO NOT let any insults aimed at an elder slide without pointing it out. Any yoruba man who abuses an elder is a bastard. Any yoruba supporting others abusing an elder is also a bastard. To put it in a proper perspective.

They can’t project who they want decently without insulting the Yorubas ( same people accommodating them) ,the Yoruba people are pretty skilled at abuses and insults too.
Lol, does this include elders that are not Yorubas? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Joezinho:

Ode said he lives in a nice house and drives nice cars. In the same Lagos and not in anambra.

These mofos are lucky Yorubas are accommodating. Eranko is enjoying the good life in Lagos and he’s typing shiit about fela. Not surprised. Coming from the tribe that don’t have respect for their elders.

They started with brymo, now fela. They've touched Abiola, Chief Awolowo, Wole Soyinka..

Those Omo Ales should keep cheering them up.

Like this 🙄

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
onyemaair:

Did this happen in Lagos or delta, I think I saw a news of it having happened in delta.

It happened at Kara Bridge

Not too far from Berger in Lagos
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

In this politics era, Is there anything that has not been used to insult Tinubu ?

No be just yesterday we begin hear say Fela has been erased and his "local shrine"

have they not talked about Atiku being married to multiple women and divorcing. "Atiku cannot make his home
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/atiku-cant-manage-his-household-preach-unity-in-nigeria-oshiomole/

David Hundyin one of Obidients favorite wrote about Tinubus daughter in US health issues he was hailed
https://www.nairaland.com/7313429/tinubu-daughter-zainab-tinubu-mental

Na Funke being a divorcee come be big deal? News that is public info. I am sure Funke probably hears that song and just smile.

I guess all is fair in love , war and politics.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
OasisX:
Senator Binani is doing well in Adamawa. She may be the first elected female Governor in Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/Binani4Governor/status/1623378417541386243?t=ahoIMrakCZFV7Gnn-LR1hA&s=19
Impossible
So many things are not in her favour.
Adamawa is Atiku's state bro.
Fintiri is returning
I think the APC camps in Adamawa are in conflict also.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Politics na your mate?
Pictures from Obi rally in Abuja
Suddenly hijab and coverings are no longer bad things worn by headslammers and terrorist sympathizers aimed at subjugating women

https://www.nairaland.com/7562015/pictures-peter-obi-datti-campaign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Welcome State security

Hisbah, Amotekun Ebubeagu have now come to stay

https://www.nairaland.com/7561921/bayelsa-state-government-inaugurates-security
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
Politics na your mate?
Suddenly hijab and coverings are no longer bad things worn by headslammers and terrorist sympathizers aimed at subjugating women

Trash talk.

Are you accusing him of condemning the dress choice of Muslims?

You just make up something in your head and start vomiting it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
Politics na your mate?

Peter obi looking like he ready to give us a slav squat

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
Politics na your mate?

This doesn't even make sense. Is this supposed to be a point against Obi or what?

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ellexy:
This doesn't even make sense. Is this supposed to be a point against Obi or what?

cheesy

Yes Na,a point against obi...obi's wife should have worn bumshort and datti should have worn bikini to show women freedom which OBIdients movement are all about......Omo grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Breaking:
From the team led by
@ProfIsaPantami
to Riyadh sponsored by
@dcorg
2 Nigerian startups won the final awards at #LEAP2023. In 6 categories, we won 2 out of the 6 globally & came 2nd in another category. Each winner has $150,000. LEAP is a global annual ICT event.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin grin grin

OMG

These guys can't even remember the party they are in anymore.

Tinubu better pass this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/7561986/ayus-gaffe-pdp-brought-us
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
The completed pharmaceutical section of the 15,000-shop Kano Economic City will be launched tomorrow. Jaiz Bank financed the project in a non-interest scheme that will see Kano host one of the most modern urban markets in Africa, when all the sections of the market are completed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Emaprince:
Trash talk.

Are you accusing him of condemning the dress choice of Muslims?

You just make up something in your head and start vomiting it .

Your surprise dey surprise me. cheesy
The fact that you are surprised by this is what is funny about this post. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
New naira: We didn't anticipate challenges, CBN admits
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Segedinho:

I will if you can show me baba classmate

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tataffo:

Yes Na,a point against obi...obi's wife should have worn bumshort and datti should have worn bikini to show women freedom which OBIdients movement are all about......Omo grin
I was just trying to figure out a reasonable meaning if any from that post.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good to see them coming out of their shells to own their devilish talking points, finally!
Just look at Joe, someone who claims to have gone to America but still caged in tribalistic mindset.

As being tribal will add anything to your life abroad. You've escaped Nigeria but have refused to escape the Factors that inhibit her success. May God help us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (5182) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.