Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1747545 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (5146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:00am On Feb 18, 2023
doctore212:
The last 3k cash I have. Am contemplating going to olosho this night or to carry it and buy food stuff

Scale of preference and opportunity cost. Buhari is teaching people economics by force. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:44am On Feb 18, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:45am On Feb 18, 2023
grin

Borno Rally is TODAY 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:55am On Feb 18, 2023
izzou:
I was thinking i could pay 2000 for 5000

Until i calculated that of 20k; 8k charges

Ahhh!!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:09am On Feb 18, 2023
So, Aproko Doctor had a brain tumor late last year and went through the knife in December to remove the tumor.

I'm glad the surgery was successful and am even happier that such a complex surgery was done in Nigeria. I could relate to some of the things he said in the video below from my experience in 2021 after an accident.

Thanks to science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQBlL9iVxeo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2023
My second choice for this election is atiku..

Nigeria can not afford a sick president nor a Muslim Muslim presidency

Tinubu is a no no for me 🙅

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Tataffo:
So BATstards are not even sure of their own victory and they'd rather PDP win.....

Save your tears, lamentations and shalaye till 25th na,clear road for people wey victory sure for
LOL. I saw that nonsense from dayo and laughed.

Imagine! He would rather be ruled by the North for ever than for Obi to win.

Anyway, he is not even in Nigeria so he wish those of us here to remain under the North for ever.

People with such sentiment are the reason power have remained with North for so long..and we are all seeing how things have been with SS, SE and SW. Scary thing is tbere are millions like him out here.

We shall see.

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2023
This is a video of El-Rufai complaining about Jonathan’s administration that dollar moved from ₦120 to ₦240.

Watch how Lai Mohammed was laughing gleefully in the video say this man dey cook! grin
Today we have El-Rufai of APC attacking the Buhari APC in which Lai serves as a minister. Lai even said they are not aware of any mysterious cabal El-Rufai his old friend has been hallucinating about recently.

E come be like say APC na the figurative biblical tower of babel and a superior power has decided to scatter their languages.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cox6SyPpCvj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2023
obainojazz:
They all fed Buhari to become the monster he is now and suddenly they are bothered…

Now that I think of it, I withdraw whatever empathy I felt at the time he complained about being owed for months yet his employers were rubbing it in his face and opening new branches, except maybe for the innocent lady.
Buhari and other APC politicians did same and worse to innocent Nigeria yet the stockholm-syndromed Lieride defended them.

Let him feed on that fictional #500,000 he kept boasting about since from June till December now that his darling Buhari and APC Governors have made the country a Banana Republic completely.

Cursed be NCW00000420 if he stops his support of Buhari at this point.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2023
For all his brash behaviours/utterances, his stomach infrastructure and his constant drama while he was a governor ; it seems Fayose was also a prophet too.

Fayose in 2016 prophesied that those who brought Buhari to power will soon end up in his stomach. Now Buhari stomach Don over-full with so many of them.

Shey Fayose no go open ministry like this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3218732/those-brought-buhari-end-up

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:22am On Feb 18, 2023
Election is next week Saturday. Hmmmmm. Structure matters to oh. Grassroots politics. On that day or a day before, you will see grassroots politicians mobilizing their people to vote for a particular candidate.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2023
If a certain person faces a certain someone, it will be a problem.. But that certain someone will rather a northerner than an Igbo man🤭🤭

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2023
monerozi5590:
Election is next week Saturday. Hmmmmm. Structure matters to oh. Grassroots politics. On that day or a day before, you will see grassroots politicians mobilizing their people to vote for a particular candidate.
Lmao... When they defend votes at the polling unit, which people dey do am?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Atiku is truly a Unifier grin

So, BATists that are campaigning for a Southern presidency prefer Atiku to win, rather than another Southerner.

I never knew a day would come, where something good would come out of an Ayu-led PDP

Otem, ri be otuto grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2023
izzou:
Atiku is truly a Unifier grin

So, BATists that are campaigning for a Southern presidency prefer Atiku to win, rather than another Southerner.

I never knew a day would come, where something good would come out of an Ayu-led PDP

Otem, ri be otuto grin

PDAPC was actually a correct term🤭

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2023
And why are you people concerned Raum would rather the North continues to rule Nigeria perpetually if his frail and cognitively imbalanced Tinubu doesn't win?

He has family members and acquaintances in Nigeria! He's only cutting his nose to spite his face.

With the heightened fuel and naira note parallel markets, and the resultant crises due to the downtrodden citizens complaining, everytime they call him, his heart races.

Asking for some dollar notes would become the least of his problems now as he can always promise then fulfill later; he'd have to deal with all the complaints.

- How supermarkets are refusing transfers and accessing basic things have been hard.
- How Tunji and Demola escaped a mob by whiskers as they were queuing for naira notes at the banks.
- How the inflation rate has skyrocketed by 23.5% and it's affecting.
- How Sikirat had to be rescued from suspected Fulani Herdsmen as she was coming back from Ore just yesterday.
- How Baba Ibeji's grandson's health has deteriorated because the hospital he was rushed to refused transfers and wanted cash.

You don't ask people like him not to wish evil leaders on the country. Let him go ahead. Directly or indirectly, we'd all feel the pangs of foisting and encouraging bad amd ineffective leaders.

We will all learn!

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Searchingvictor: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Deep Revelation by 99% oppressed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao... When they defend votes at the polling unit, which people dey do am?

I didn't get you. Can you boil it all down for me, please.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2023
Odumah mocked Okafor social status, Akpan followed suit and mocked Pemimodé's for his unpayed salaries. The barbarians are one and the same they may disagree once in a while but they're united in barbarism.
To all passing through difficult periods dont may you find succour and not disclose your painpoints in the presence of barbarians, they're never do-well and quick to taunt others yet claim to be the noblest of mankind.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Searchingvictor:
Deep Revelation by 99% oppressed.
I see am o but e Neva complete, make I kuku post the link... interesting conspiracy theory.

https://twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1626643009495306253?t=MyGEClrDJFOQt579GQo0nw&s=19

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu lo kàn...... he is the next President by God's willing. Curse, wail, do whatever please you guys, Olúmọ Rock is unmovable.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Havertz10: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2023
OasisX:
Tinubu lo kàn...... he is the next President by God's willing. Curse, wail, do whatever please you guys, Olúmọ Rock is unmovable.
Make una collapse structure, it's become obvious the man won't smell Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2023
OasisX:

grin grin. This post is funny. Reality is settling in now. I didn't see this coming either. APC will win both North East and North West.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2023
Atsu found dead😭😭😭
Since they didn't find him earlier I just know this will be his fate
So unfortunate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2023
Christian Atsu found dead
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Amoto94:
Odumah mocked Okafor social status, Akpan followed suit and mocked Pemimodé's for his unpayed salaries. The barbarians are one and the same they may disagree once in a while but they're united in barbarism.
To all passing through difficult periods dont may you find succour and not disclose your painpoints in the presence of barbarians, they're never do-well and quick to taunt others yet claim to be the noblest of mankind.

Akpan is Disstroy
Pemimode is Larride
Who be Odumah and Okafor?

But Disstroy, you for no drag Larride personal ordeal into this. He is not the reason Buhari failed. He only supported him, which everyone has a right to.

His travails should not be used to troll him

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Amoto94:

as the obidients believe they are coming closer to victory, the mask slips off and the truth is revealed
any veteran of the NL politics threads will not be suprised

in the end , for all the posturing and posing - they are all variants of the most vocal, donj
we sha saw ofemamu [ a word i have not seen outside politics] posts last week

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2023
izzou:

Akpan is Disstroy
Pemimode is Larride

But Disstroy, you for no drag Larride personal ordeal into this. He is not the reason Buhari failed. He only supported him, which everyone has a right to.

it's so low of him

I wanted to type long epistle condemning him.. but I abstained because the dude has already chosen his pact which is been a lowlife.. nothing can change that unfortunately

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2023
izzou:

Akpan is Disstroy
Pemimode is Larride

allow him to show his full colours please
its masks off time

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Atsu found dead😭😭😭
Since they didn't find him earlier I just know this will be his fate
So unfortunate

It's quite unfortunate. I pray God comfort his family and grant them fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (5146) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.