Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,147 members, 7,896,897 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1686188 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (5015) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2023
Amoto94:

Wicked Abroadian

😂😂😂

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2023
Dem don litter this thread with posts about the drug baron that no one knows his roots. Tinubu, with his shady past and failing health, won't smell Aso Rock.

Both Tinubu and Buhari are responsible for the suffering of millions of Nigerians for the past eight years, which culminated in the recent cash shortages and fuel hikes.

In a sane country, Tinubu will be languishing in jail being an unrepentant criminal.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Not like I want a part of u guys conversation of north vs south o, but I just think it’s important u know that Nigeria is 63 years old and not 23 years old .

U using 23 years data to counter his claim of north dominating south as far as the head of the nation’s government is concerned does not really cut it. I believe u should go back to 1960 and calculate the number of northern and southern presidents/head of state till date .

I said since 1999. Return of democracy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2023
♾️♾️♾️

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2023
Tataffo:

I will drink your tears next week
President Tinubu or President Atiku.

I hope you are okay with one of the 2 options. Don't say I didn't tell you. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2023
grin

He has fought most battles and won. They accuse him a lot with no evidence to proving it. He has never been convicted of any Crime - NEVER! But Distractors won't stop peddling Lies.

He ain't crowned Asíwájú for nothing - Iwájú Iwájú ni ẹ ó mọ bá Akanbi Ọmọ Olódodẹ.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2023
OasisX:
grin

If Shettima is a Religion Extremist, what is Peter Obi then? Hope he won't catholized Nigeria...... LOL!

Check your mail ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Whoever becomes President, may God make it easy for everyone of us.

Whether those that want to japa or those that will remain in the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2023
The youths will surely prosper if they come together..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
The people of Kogi state coughed out whopping $600,000.00 to buy this 2023 Escalade bullet proof vehicle for Yahaya Bello in the midst of cash crunch and widespread poverty .

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:
The people of Kogi state coughed out whopping $600,000.00 to buy this 2023 Escalade bullet proof vehicle for Yahaya Bello in the midst of cash crunch and widespread poverty .

Awwww. The people love their governor. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
afrodoc2:

Awwww. The people love their governor. grin

The love is organic ! The people have spoken with one voice .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Make the people no catch you ooo. Them fit comot your teeth. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Make we sef dey follow tackle our respective state governors no be to dey talk about others when our own no good...

I can't leave Ayade and begin to worry about Udom Emmanuel, e no just make sense...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

https://www.motortrend.com/vehicle-genres/2022-cadillac-escalade-armored-truck-quality-coachworks/

Yeye bellow is the most Useless governor we have seen but those figures are clearly exaggerated.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
grin

Dem dey cook Pastor Adefarasin for staying neutral....... Obidients sha.

https://twitter.com/pauladefarasin/status/1626681368229957641?t=TdAbsFbxbUdzMNQVMCMNsw&s=19

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

https://www.motortrend.com/vehicle-genres/2022-cadillac-escalade-armored-truck-quality-coachworks/

Yeye bellow is the most Useless governor we have seen but those figures are clearly exaggerated.

Nothing here says anything about the price na.

Most sites list it at 500k dollars. If you add the cost of Truking, Shipping, Clearing plus dealer profit, the 600k does not even cut it.

It's definitely more expensive

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Itsrm:

Most sites list it at 500k dollars. If you add the cost of Truking, Shipping, Clearing plus dealer profit, the 600k does not even cut it.

More like 150K to 200k for the top model… Bulletproof like extra 70k to 100k

Duty na like 80K and then add shipping…. I say max 400k

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

He is a very dangerous and manipulative liar.

He was laughing and cuddling Obi supporters when they said "nobody can support Tinubu and be sensible". He didn't object once and I think he also posted something like that too. He wasn't logical enough to realise that people will support candidates who they are convinced about and there is nothing wrong about that.

Personally, WHEN Obi loses to Tinubu or even to Atiku, I will troll his supporters, troll the man himself. I will not be stopped! They think they are the only ones that know how to insult people's sensibilities and choices. They will see.

Next week can't come soon enough.

as jungle don dey mature, realities don dey set in ,their brains don dey work too..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Itsrm:

this was in the article

add price of vehicle

also add this for laughs - capitalists forming ethical

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
ouzo1:

you wan stone bullet proof car grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
obainojazz:
More like 150K to 200k for the top model… Bulletproof like extra 70k to 100k

Duty na like 80K and then add shipping…. I say max 400k

400k for wetin?

That SUV no go pass 120k.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
afrodoc2:

Make the guy no born at all, make him lineage end because country hard? grin grin grin
Nigeria is not only hard, it is also hopeless and doomed.

This is not about pessimism but real and undiluted truth. The citizens are unproductive, lazy and docile. They have been convinced that the country is so wealthy as a result of its huge oil deposit. Because of this, there is no incentive for invention, innovation and developmental ideas. The politicians are the biggest culprit though as whenever they are not in power, they will paint the country's finances as being more than sufficient to guarantee a well comfortable life for the 200 million population so they can sway voters to vote for them. Every four years, same cycle.

Look at the primary and secondary education system in the country. It looks like the Government is not even interested anymore as majority of the good primary and secondary schools are privately owned and funded. What this means is that standard primary and secondary education is out of reach for the children of low income households. They will go to school indeed but the quality of education they receive will be too poor to make them competitive. Recipe for future calamity.

That is exactly why most politicians have dual citizenships because they know the country is a time bomb waiting to explode. If MC Oluomo's children have dual passports, is it Seyi Tinubu that will not have it? One of Kayode Fayemi's child is a citizen of Canada. Tinubu sev suppose get US green card. Wike's male child is in UK now. Ajimobi before his demise does not even hide his own dual citizenship. Of course, once yawa gas like this, they are off.

As an ordinary Nigerian, the least you can do is to carefully plan your life because if you think any politician is coming to save you. You are on your own oh. I am not even saying he should not give birth, I only stated that he should secure a 2nd passport before doing so because with the way things are going, the present political elite are just recycling Nigeria's treasury between themselves every four years. There is no plan, no foresight, no vision.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
izzou:

400k for wetin?

But na bulletproof plus our insane clearing fees
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Nigeria is not only hard, it is also hopeless and doomed.

This is not about pessimism but real and undiluted truth. The citizens are unproductive, lazy and docile. They have been convinced that the country is so wealthy as a result of its huge oil deposit. Because of this, there is no incentive for invention, innovation and developmental ideas. The politicians are the biggest culprit though as whenever they are not in power, they will paint the country's finances as being more than sufficient to guarantee a well comfortable life for the 200 million population so they can sway voters to vote for them. Every four years, same cycle.

Look at the primary and secondary education system in the country. It looks like the Government is not even interested anymore as majority of the good primary and secondary schools are privately owned and funded. What this means is that standard primary and secondary education is out of reach for the children of low income households. They will go to school indeed but the quality of education they receive will be too poor to make them competitive. Recipe for future calamity.

That is exactly why most politicians have dual citizenships because they know the country is a time bomb waiting to explode. If MC Oluomo's children have dual passports, is it Seyi Tinubu that will not have it? One of Kayode Fayemi's child is a citizen of Canada. Tinubu sev suppose get US green card. Wike's male child is in UK now. Ajimobi before his demise does not even hide his own dual citizenship. Of course, once yawa gas like this, they are off.

As an ordinary Nigerian, the least you can do is to carefully plan your life because if you think any politician is coming to save you. You are on your own oh. I am not even saying he should not give birth, I only stated that he should secure a 2nd passport before doing so because with the way things are going, the present political elite are just recycling Nigeria's treasury between themselves every four years. There is no plan, no foresight, no vision.

i have been robbed multiple times on Lagos roads

by your logic, i should never venture out of my house again.

all your talk has focused on only one class of individuals - the moneyed political elite.
why should i look at nigerias political elite as a guide to how to live my life?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
cool

Simon Boys sent to meet their Maker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
izzou:

400k for wetin?

That’s the entry price u are talking about for the non amoured one. And also remember the clearing fee for luxury vehicles is 70% of the the original cost .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

you wan stone bullet proof car grin grin grin grin

Dey people wan test wetin dey buy na.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That’s the entry price u are talking about for the non amoured one. And also remember the clearing fee for luxury vehicles is 70% of the the original cost .

If that car is 600k, how much go come be Ferrari or Lambo 2023?

2023 Escalde Armoured for 600k?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
obainojazz:
But na bulletproof plus our insane clearing fees

E no go still reach 400k abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:
While Amoto is busy searching for whats going on in Anambra, his governor dey use his people brain dey eat bread like sardine.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (5015) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.