Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,105 members, 7,896,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1685037 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) ... (5013) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Why are people talking like this? Did I add governorship elections in my initial post?

My point was Presidential elections and NASS elections are the same day. Whoever wins a state in the Presidential elections usually wins the majority seat in the National Assembly. So, if a party has influential and popular Nass candidates, it will rub off on its Presidential candidate same way a popular Presidential candidate will rub off on its Nass candidates of the same party. Only a political neophyte will argue against this.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2023
Is this true?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Any place a political party polls more than 80% of the total votes in a Presidential election. The party will take at least 2 Senate seats.

This thing is like an open secret.

All Anambra PDP senators are in trouble right now. One unknown LP senate candidate can just win without a single poster.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2023
"When I served, yenyenyen, in my polling unit"

Quick to react. Slow to learn.

Popular Nass candidates of APC will drive votes in Tinubu's direction in the NW, NE, NC, SS, SE and even SW.

Same way popular Nass candidates of PDP will drive votes in Atiku's direction in the SW, SE, SS, NC, NW, NE.

It works in reverse too, if a Presidential candidate is despised. It will rub off on the Nass candidates of his party especially if they are not strong politically.

Samuel Ortom will eventually have to pick between his senate ambition and Peter Obi's endorsement on the D-day. Let him continue his posturing for now. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Say no cyber bullying, but you say yes to Islamist terrorism. Were oja

Keep fooling yourself.

15 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2023
I support the deployment of soldiers for the elections and hope they will help maintain law and order by reducing electoral violence to the barest minimum .

Incidents such as politicians sending thugs loyal to them to disrupt elections in areas where they know they will not get bloc votes (as it happened in 2019 elections) should not be allowed to happen this election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Any place a political party polls more than 80% of the total votes in a Presidential election. The party will take at least 2 Senate seats.

All Anambra PDP senators are in trouble right now. One unknown LP senate candidate can just win without a single poster.

Watch out for Rivers State presidential election.

Whoever wins the majority of the votes in the presidential election between APC and LP WILL NOT win one single senate or HOR seat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Itsrm:

Watch out for Rivers State presidential election.

Whoever wins the majority of the votes in the presidential election between APC and LP WILL NOT win one single senate or HOR seat
Sure. That won't come as a surprise.

That's exactly what the 28,000 aides are meant to do. Clarify things for intending voters. cheesy

But at least you agree with my initial post, correct?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2023
Ellexy:
smiley
He didn't even say this.

Why do you like Fake news so much?

Take a deep breath and ask yourself, does it make sense to lie for a Nigeria politician?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2023
No Sanusi they're just concerned for the people and care for them people so much..

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

That's exactly what the 28,000 aides are meant to do. Clarify things for intending voters. cheesy

Partially cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

I think you are right.

Voting will be along party lines and so there is a high tendency that those who voted for a particular candidate through his party will most likely do same for other candidates.

This is especially true in rural areas due to low voter education.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2023
According to the INEC timetable , campaigns are to stop 24 hours to a day before the election ( As provided by the electoral act 2022) . That means campaign for the presidential elections will end 23rd February 2023.

I guess this explains why all political parties are still doing campaign till now (unlike what we had in the past )

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2023
Segedinho:

We are just trying to downplay Obi's prowess up north..

There are Christians in d North who can give Obi some reasonable votes too....but it is beta it isn't put into consideration
Most churches accross the country on Sunday told their members to ensure they go out and vote, and that they should also ensure they vote for character and competence. Most of the members shouted 'Peter Obi'

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:
I support the deployment of soldiers for the elections and hope they will help maintain law and order by reducing electoral violence to the barest minimum .

Incidents such as politicians sending thugs loyal to them to disrupt elections in areas where they know they will not get bloc votes (as it happened in 2019 elections) should not be allowed to happen this election.
Me too
I so much love it, going forward soldiers should be in charge of anything election
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2023
It will definitely erase the poverty of the masses..

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Don’t rule out the possibility that this deployment is part of a grand diabolical scheme.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2023
afrodoc2:

Don’t rule out the possibility that this deployment is part of a grand diabolical scheme.
I'm just laughing at the suggestion, tactical maneuvering to stage a surprise attack. Remember Sudan, Egypt when there were pockets violence and soldiers deployed to restore calm seize control
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2023
Let them seize control, na craze man they deal with craze man
Of what use is the civilian government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Itsrm:

I can confirm to you that the situation will ease off from Monday. CBN has released money on Friday to the banks.

I should add that this is for PH o. I can't speak for other cities

What's the update. Have you been able to get cash now?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Elder0001:

What's the update. Have you been able to get cash now?

Only 10k grin

And the money never even reach my hand.

They are saying CBN didn't give them enough money
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Me too
I so much love it, going forward soldiers should be in charge of anything election

Soldiers that can be compromised?
Did you see what soldiers did during rivers state governorship election in 2019?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Itsrm:

Only 10k grin

Nawao. This is really fvcked up.
What's wrong with Emefiele? Why can't he release enough #200 and #100 notes to cushion the effects of this cash scarcity..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2023
Ellexy:
smiley

Fake news. All these obi supporters una suppose fit dey distinguish fake stuff from real thing na. Nawao, ganduje can never make such statement.

This was how some peter obi supporters were posting unverified news about efcc raiding Tinubu's home and finding 400 billion of the new currency in his home.

How people who claim to be learned and exposed believe such bullshît remains a mystery to me...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2023
afrodoc2:

What diabolical scheme are we talking about here ? That military will want to take over ?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Elder0001:

Soldiers that can be compromised?
Did you see what soldiers did during rivers state governorship election in 2019?
Is there anybody that can't be compromised in this country
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Itsrm:

Only 10k grin

Cash is here in lagos, since thursday that buhari declared 200 old notes still useful it as been in circulation
Even new notes i have them without stress
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2023
Elder0001:

Fake news. All these obi supporters una suppose fit dey distinguish fake stuff from real thing na. Nawao, ganduje can never make such statement.

This was how some peter obi supporters were posting unverified news about efcc raiding Tinubu's home and finding 400 billion of the new currency in his home.

How people who claim to be learned and exposed believe such bullshît remains a mystery to me...
APC should e able to easily debunk such news. Afterall they are the masters of fake news.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Omo you are cornfused🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) ... (5013) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), Bombblacks, Theflint1(m), Ibukzy, afrodoc2, OasisX, AbokiWam, seankafor(m), Android17, GrammarNazi1(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.