Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,798 members, 7,975,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:07 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1939742 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (5426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Nice wallpaper, i don thief am 😏

grin

Glad you love it.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin

AG finished work for this song sha. Oga ni father, kẹlẹgbẹ mẹgbẹ. Make una know una mate. BAT no be anybody mate!!! Even una Pro Max Atiku no reach am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MucSft25l6I
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Like I always say, People that will vote Tinubu do not have to necessarily like him. They just have to like his party and other candidates running on his party platform.

Somewhere in Nigeria, there is a House of Rep/Senate candidate running on the APC platform who has done really well for his constituents, roads, scholarships, welfare programs. You know what he will tell his people to do on the 25th of February? Vote APC!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Even the deer can run the jungle till the lion come. Cassidy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Oshiomole going for senate APC " Edo

Akpabio going for senate APC " Akwa Ibom

Umahi going for Senate APC " Ebonyi

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Amoto94:
Even the deer can run the jungle till the lion come. Cassidy

grin

Kẹlẹgbẹ mẹgbẹ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

They have money a lot of it. only that in the back of their minds they know he cannot win

Deji Adeyanju has stake a $10k bet since August no takers, you wan say PSquare no get money or all those celebrities no get $10k to take him up?

All these people wont hesitate to jump on the bet if you offer them that "Obi wont win Abia or Enugu state"
But the moment you say Obi wont win all over Nigeria. That is when they pull back

Its the same reason I am eager to stake Tinubu vs Obi but not so sure of taking Tinubu vs Atiku
Oh, true that
But they should be willing to stake some money for the fun of it

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
The APC brought some results, but the court rejected them. It wanted authentic and verifiable results.

This is where the policemen come into the picture.

The policemen

A certain number of result sheets are used to record the result of an election. Certain people sign all of these result sheets. Those people each take one of the result sheets with them. Who are these people?

The presiding officer fills in the result sheet, signs it and asks the party agents to also sign it. Then the representative of the police signs it too. The party agents and representative of the police keep copies of the result sheet, while the presiding officer takes a copy to the next level of collation.

Who are the representatives of the police?

If the collation is at local government level or below, then the divisional police officer (DPO) is to sign and get a copy. However, the DPO might be represented by another policeman.

If it is at the state level, then the commissioner of police is to sign and take a copy. In the past the commissioner was usually represented by the deputy commissioner of police in charge of operations (DCompolOps) (who was usually in charge of election security).

If it is a presidential election, then the inspector general of police is to sign and take a copy. In the past the IG was usually represented by the deputy inspector general of police in charge of operations (DIGPol Ops), who was usually in charge of election security. DIGPol Ops also usually appeared on the NTA Election programme, to give the nation updates about the security situation across the country.

So this means that the police have a copy of the results.

The APC subpoenaed Rabiu Hussein, who was the Imo State DCompol Ops at the time that the election was conducted. They asked him to come with all the police's copy of the results. He came with Ghana Must Go bags filled with results.

The PDP objected to the results. They said that they were forgeries. The APC argued that everybody knows that, by law, the police were meant to get original copies of the results and therefore, they were not forgeries. The PDP argued that Raniu Hussein could not testify without the permission of the inspector general of police. The APC argued that the subpoena and the response from the police were routed through the office of the inspector general of police and therefore, he was aware of what was happening and Rabiu Hussein could not have come to testify without the agreement of the IG.

The Supreme Court accepted the APC's argument and ruled that the PDP did not prove that the results that were brought by the police were forgeries.

Final result

The results from the 288 polling units gave Hope Uzodinma extra 213,295 votes . When added to the 96, 458 votes already declared by INEC, it meant that he got 309, 753 votes and this propelled him from 4th to 1st position. The Supreme Court therefore declared that he won the election and that INEC should issue a certificate of return to him.

End

So, when you see the policeman at the collation centre next weekend/week, know that his position has gained added importance since 2019. The result sheet that is handed
to him has become extremely important.

Copied from Naptu.2

This is the most detailed explanation I have read so far. I decided to share it after I recalled it was asked here and larr.ide didn't do justice to it( he insisted though that there was no manipulation .)

https://www.nairaland.com/822196/it-begins-me/609#121101232
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Buhari has enforced new Naira to stop vote buying

Soldiers are on the street to stop violence

So why are Obidients still not placing a bet on their candidate to beat Tinubu

Talk is cheap when you are sure, Stake money

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin

They are busy cancelling Pastor Adefarasin and seeking their thithes refund from RCCG.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
OasisX:

grin

They are busy cancelling Pastor Adefarasin and seeking their thithes refund from RCCG.

Adefarasin was encouraging the mob at some point

Now they have come for him

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Why should obi supporters take a useless bet... Many football fans do not even bet on their team's football matches but we should bet huge sums of money on a faceless forum to prove what exactly?... that's how you convinced the useless elruditor before he started bearing andriod

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
1)Obi not getting 25% in Lagos.

2) Obi not winning in the entire 5 states of the SE.

3) Obi not having the highest overall votes in the SS, if PDP/APC marginally wins SS, this thread will burn! cheesy

4) Obi not winning any state in the entire North. Exclude FCT

5) Kwanwanso taking the third position ahead of Obi. cheesy

One of them coming to pass this time next week, trolling galore from me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Dayo simple question.

In all elections around the entire world, what metric is used to measure a candidates popularity??

How exactly do we know the popularity of candidates for an election? Very simple question that requires straight forward answer.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin
raumdeuter:

Buhari has literally leveled the playing ground for all candidates but somehow, Someone is saying " if there is no rigging".

You are happy that Buhari is not budging on Naira wahala. You are happy that soldiers( that you all know are not fit for policing) are on the streets. You are happy that Oluomo has been barred.

Yet you dey fear rigging😭😭

P Square will never take that offer as a reasonable Igbo man and businessman. He will always invest in what will give him considerable benefits. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Annointed touched.... 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

When one door close, thousands will open

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
CAPdan21:

Why should obi supporters take a useless bet... Many football fans do not even bet on their team's football matches but we should bet huge sums of money on a faceless forum to prove what exactly?... that's how you convinced the useless elruditor before he started bearing andriod

I am confident that BAT will get more votes than Obi nationally and I am wlling to stake my money on it

Are you confident of Obi enough to stake your money on it?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
If you know an election will be rigged, why are you even participating?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

I am confident that BAT will get more votes than Obi nationally and I am wlling to stake my money on it

Are you confident of Obi enough to stake your money on it?
If my confidence level will make Obi win, why not?
But since it's irrelevant to who gets the most vote in the election, your bet is insignificant and only speaks to your hubris...

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nostradamus1:
grin

Buhari has literally leveled the playing ground for all candidates but somehow, Someone is saying " if there is no rigging".

You are happy that Buhari is not budging on Naira wahala. You are happy that soldiers( that you all know are not fit for policing) are on the streets. You are happy that Oluomo has been barred.

Yet you dey fear rigging😭😭

P Square will never take that offer as a reasonable Igbo man and businessman. He will always invest in what will give him considerable benefits. [color=#990000][/color]

Vote buying - Buhari changed Naira - Obidients are happy
Voters intimidation - Buhari sent Soldiers - Obidients are happy
Ballot snatching - Buhari implemented BVAS - Obidients are happy

Now stake on election Tinubu gets more votes than Obi, we begin hear this and that.

If not for vote buying, voters intimidation and ballot snatching - All the things Buhari took care of and you hailed

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

You forgot to add their favourite BVAS cheesy

INEC has given them BVAS too.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
I suggest you don't come at me wrong or I'm gon' correct you. Cassidy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Proactive excuse making

By Monday next week we will start hearing

This is the worst election ever
People were intimidated
This rigging has never been seen before
Massive voters buying all over
This is the greatest movement since 1500
We ran a good fight
This country is cursed

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Very huge news from the north!

The ministry is gradually moving to the permanent site. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7579198/2023-danjuma-christian-elders-endorse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
CAPdan21:

If my confidence level will make Obi win, why not?
But since it's irrelevant to who gets the most vote in the election, your bet is insignificant and only speaks to your hubris...

So in summary you are not confident enough in Obi's ability to get more votes than Tinubu?

Thank you

Next Obidient who is bold enough to stake his money?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Obi will win this election I am sure

The election would be rigged

Pick a struggle
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Another poor attempt at gaslighting..

Again, Nigeria has NEVER had a free and fair election!
Someone complaining about rigging is absolutely spot on seeing as this what has been the terrible norm..

Just look at the osun state elections we thought was free and fair, what have we now discovered happened there? Is it not the corrupt rigged system fighting back?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
.... if wishes were horses........

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Don't let these wicked tribalists gaslight you.

We will go out and vote and we would pray for a conducive environment and the first free and fair election this country has ever seen.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
OasisX:
.... if wishes were horses........

Oasis what is the point you're trying to make here.

Because I saw the Batist that shared that post on Twitter and underneath it was all manner of tribal slurs thrown at igbo people. So what exactly did you hope to achieve by bringing this particular post here?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Donjazet2:

Oasis what is the point you're trying to make here.

Because I saw the Batist that shared that post on Twitter and underneath it was all manner of tribal slurs thrown at igbo people. So what exactly did you hope to achieve by bringing this particular post here?

..... my point is very clear bro.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

When one door close, thousands will open

grin

I pity some Churches sha, to even get Canopies to worship after Election go hard, except they declare their supports for Obi.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (5426) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Geestunnar(m), chidekings(m), fatherofnone(m), Ibunkun1(m), BlueRayDick, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.