Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1652428 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (4976) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Skimpledawg:

You know this man. I was almost enraged at the PU this morning.

How do you not know that the registers is pasted so voters can check and be sure of their names at the PU.

How do you not know the varying colours of the different voting papers and the boxes it should be inserted into?

Why are you this sluggish ?

A young corper for that matter.

I almost wan tear am slap. angry

I've seen a number of them. One was asked to call her REC. She said she does not have her number grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Lp is 300% but the votes on those 2 ballot papers that are opened is clearly not Lp
I said abt 95%>>>

I have to be honest to avoid editing......I can assure u that it is 95% LP.

Atleast there are up to 20 Muslims in d field who could vote for APC or ODOi..

I didn't edit shows I am Fair

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Itsrm:

I've seen a number of them. One was asked to call her REC. She said she does not have her number grin
Omo, corper suppose sharp na

I just collect register check my name, confirm am, vote, ball out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Omo wetin dey sup for up north. Everywhere just calm.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Segedinho:

I said abt 95%>>>

I have to be honest to avoid editing......I can assure u that it is 95% LP.

Atleast there are up to 20 Muslims in d field who could vote for APC or ODOi..

I didn't edit shows I am Fair

Lmaooo anybody here calling you a liar clearly doesn't know you..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Expert17:

You skipped class the day your maths teacher taught Probability.
That happens to be your headache my vroy

Like I Said. A simple edit would have probably persuaded u..

95% LP votes is more or less extrapolating except d counting gives otherwise wch could results to probably a 5% error
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
larride:

I nor understand..

Barely any news from anybody at all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Waiting for page 1600.

Izzou can you please do the needful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Skimpledawg:

Omo, corper suppose sharp na

I just collect register check my name, confirm am, vote, ball out.

My guy, if you see the way we were 'trained', you may not be as violent in your reaction.

You know how GST lecture dey be for school ba? Some of us saw the bvas for the first time this morning.

I refused to go because I don't speak Hausa and they sent me to an LGA six hours away from my PPA and I dey call for hospital. It wasn't funny.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
hmmm

Roland17:
Meanwhile, has anyone noticed the North has been quiet? This thing beans wen dem dey cook for their side go soon boil.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Despite the violence and intimidation, Peter Obi will win. As for those happy and celebrating the violence, that's the kind of Nigeria they want headed by their drug baron.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Roland17:
Tinubu and APC will suffer most from the ballot box snatching, intimidation and pockets of violence in Lagos, especially if results from these units are cancelled. Lagos is his stronghold, he can not afford to lose numbers because of issues like this.

Bro ballots are snatched from areas he might lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Emotan sec School(unit 19 to abt 24)has been evaded

Info
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
larride:
We've had one or two skirmishes here and there but I like the way you approach stuff

Except your party shaa. That one na another matter 😒

But for real, your relative objectivity compared to other party men (across board) is commendable.

Also, just wait for news from the north. It is coming and I am expecting surprises from there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Either a Muslim-Muslim ticket or a North-North power transition.

One of them will happen and you will live with it.

There is always the choice of leaving the country though
Good to see people are finally taking my advice. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
The "illiterate" and terrorist occupied North is very calm grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Waiting for page 1600.

Izzou can you please do the needful?

Did your fam later go out to vote?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
BlaqFaze:
The "illiterate" and terrorist occupied North is very calm grin
This is one of the cases where no news is very much good news.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Oba Saheed Elegushi speskingbon AriseTv now
He questioned why some people who doesn't live in that area will be transfered to there. That they won't accept it.

Isn't this what happened to Donjazet2? Was the transfer intentional or a silly mistake from inec?

Is that the reason they won't let people vote? These people mehn...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
larride:

Did your fam later go out to vote?

They said they would.
I haven't called them today to check tbh cos I woke up not too long ago. I'm still in bed sef.

Their PU is a short walk away from our house, and although the area is a very rough neighbourhood, I feel confident that they will be OK.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Apparently other states in southwest are peaceful. I've not seen any news of violence in any state, aside Lagos.

Surprisingly Oyo State is calm as well.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Unlimited22:

My guy, if you see the way we were 'trained', you may not be as violent in your reaction.

You know how GST lecture dey be for school ba? Some of us saw the bvas for the first time this morning.

I refused to go because I don't speak Hausa and they sent me to an LGA six hours away from my PPA and I dey call for hospital. It wasn't funny.
First time this morning? Ahh

What kind of preparations did INEC do self?

I know you outside NL na, you are smart Doc. I am talking about a corper that doesn't know what the register looks like or what to do with it sef. One time, he was signing just one paper (Presidential). Ha to tell him to sign the others too na (Senatorial & HOR) grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Unlimited22:

We've had one or two skirmishes here and there but I like the way you approach stuff

Except your party shaa. That one na another matter 😒

But for real, your relative objectivity compared to other party men (across board) is commendable.

Also, just wait for news from the north. It is coming and I am expecting surprises from there.

Na so politics be. cheesy

Election will come and go, people that refuse to use their head during election will only have themselves to blame.

Anyway APC is the party through good and bad times. wink

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Amoto94:
So far the illiterate and backward Northerners who are holding the country back have been orderly to the best of my knowledge but the educated and progressive people have been snatching boxes and intimidating voters on election day.

...k0gi na still north
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Its terrible that these politicians go to vote in schools with dilapidated facilities and have done nothing to fix things since the beginning of time.

Anyway, hope we get it right.

Anyone should be allowed to vote their candidate of choice without violence. I mean, we do this every 4 years, no? We should be used to it by now!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Okay Ọba Saheed Elegushi is speaking nonsense now?! 🤦‍♂️

He just asked a very dumb question now.

He said how come INEC allowed people who don't live in the vicinity of the palace transfer their PVC/polling unit to that axis despite such people not living in the area. He said they saw strange faces that don't live in the area with PVC's wanting to vote.

Omo! So must he know every voter before they are allowed to vote in that polling unit?
Oh you already addressed it.

Omo, he looked dumb saying that. Imagine these people.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
nihilistjnr:

They said they would.
I haven't called them today to check tbh cos I woke up not too long ago. I'm still in bed sef.

Their PU is a short walk away from our house, and although the area is a very rough neighbourhood, I feel confident that they will be OK.
My parents amd sister Don vote go house. Area is calm. It's mostly parts of Lag, Kogi and Obio/Akpor LGA in rivers that are on fire and I'm hearing the armed response is increasing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo anybody here calling you a liar clearly doesn't know you..
Like say I get anything to gain for lying.

I stayed back.

I snapped d pics.

I know abt experts in editing n co n didn't do anything to show I am biased

All d agents knows me,to even people that ran d ballot stuffs..

I saw abt 4 PDPs votes in my personal unit.. maybe they would have called me a liar had it been d papers shown PDP thumbs.

I got d info prior to d attack from a PDP agents...
Lije u said earlier..IMO LP would scored abt 95%due to d lack of flow if cash ..n my paddti wt PDP n APC agent tags voted LP

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
OasisX:
Apparently other states in southwest are peaceful. I've not seen any news of violence in any state, aside Lagos.

In Oyo it's calm as ever. Atiiku is doing well
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Okay Ọba Saheed Elegushi is speaking nonsense now?! 🤦‍♂️

He just asked a very dumb question now.

He said how come INEC allowed people who don't live in the vicinity of the palace transfer their PVC/polling unit to that axis despite such people not living in the area. He said they saw strange faces that don't live in the area with PVC's wanting to vote.

Omo! So must he know every voter before they are allowed to vote in that polling unit?

My polling unit is a 20mins drive from where I live and there are polling units very close to me. It seems Oba is not informed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
OasisX:

Lmao. Ask people in Rivers State.
Ask people in Kogi as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (4976) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, MonsieurCoder, izzou(m), TrebleChamp(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.