Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,160 members, 7,988,024 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:52 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1989913 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (5494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Check my threads refuting BH and my posts sharing Islamic resources countering extremism. May the curse of God be on all those who said I support the killing of Deborah.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amoto94:
Check my threads refuting BH and my posts sharing Islamic resources countering extremism. May the curse of God be on all those who said I support the killing of Deborah.
Curse wey no dey work grin grin unless the other party believes in it.

If curses work, why are the worst and most wicked Nigerian politicians still enjoying their lives after receiving billions of curses from Nigerians?

Look how the likes of Obj, Buhari, Babaginda, and many others are enjoying life, even though Nigerians lay curses on them daily.

Curses, like karma, don't work, unless humans believe in them and take real action to effect such curses or karma physically.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amoto94:

undecided

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Joezinho:

Simpleton said I am not from Lagos... cheesy.. The way you tell lies with confidence is amazing and should be studied...

You must be moving mad..Ori gbogbo yin ti daru.. O da pe e ti shiere tiran tiran...

Who cares if you speak Spanish?

Blah bleh skrriiii ..... GTFO, ode...

You've always referred to me as "Oga Kay" or form a cordiality by referring to me by my more popular Nairaland moniker. That wouldn't change now.

You aren't from Lagos. Worse even, you are dumb and culturally ignorant. You don't even know the ethnic composition of the South West where you are from and it needed me to teach you about your own tribal affiliations. You don't even know your history or when the term "Yoruba" came to be or linguistic variations of Yoruba subethnics. I taught you freely.

Nobody has ever been able to find out lies in my claims or me being hypocritical despite the number of arguments I go head-on on this forum. I do my research and I'm well-grounded in facts.

In fact, my claim to fame on Nairaland is templated primarily on my ability to argue based on fact and dig up facts.

You? Not the same. Joezinho, you are just a cameo in every act on this forum, a vestigial appendage of the functioning body of Nairaland or this section, a forgettable knucklehead only as impactful as the lines drawn by a diseased turtle on a seashore only to be washed away in a split second by waves like you never happened. You less than the shadow of a fly on a this wall. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
DissTroy:

You've always referred to me as "Oga Kay" or form a cordiality by referring to me by my more popular Nairaland moniker. That wouldn't change now.

You aren't from Lagos. Worse even, you are dumb and culturally ignorant. You don't even know the ethnic composition of the South West where you are from and it needed me to teach you about your own tribal affiliations. You don't even know your history or when the term "Yoruba" came to be or linguistic variations of Yoruba subethnics. I taught you freely.

Nobody has ever been able to find out lies in my claims or me being hypocritical despite the number of arguments I go head-on on this forum. I do my research and I'm well-grounded in facts.

In fact, my claim to fame on Nairaland is templated primarily on my ability to argue based on fact and dig up facts.

You? Not the same. Joezinho, you are just a cameo in every act on this forum, a vestigial appendage of the functioning body of Nairaland or this section, a forgettable knucklehead only as impactful as the lines drawn by a diseased turtle on a seashore only to be washed away in a split second by waves like you never happened. You less than the shadow of a fly on a this wall. smiley
oh boy.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
DissTroy:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
A001:

Curse wey no dey work grin grin unless the other party believes in it.

If curses work, why are the worst and most wicked Nigerian politicians still enjoying their lives after receiving billions of curses from Nigerians?

Look how the likes of Obj, Buhari, Babaginda, and many others are enjoying life, even though Nigerians lay curses on them daily.

Curses, like karma, don't work, unless humans believe in them and take real action to effect such curses or karma physically.
How will the curse of a thief work on another thief? Majority of those laying curses on politicians are worse than the politicians or are the leaders not reflection of the people they're leading? Or could it be that the curses ricocheted back to those who are laying them because they're more deserving of the curses?
You like to delve into topics you have little or no understanding of just to sound smart. There's more to life than lab work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amoto94:

How will the curse of a thief work on another thief? Majority of those laying curses on politicians are worse than the politicians or are the leaders not reflection of the people they're leading? Or could it be that the curses ricocheted back to those who are laying them because they're more deserving of the curses?
You like to delve into topics you have little or no understanding of just to sound smart. There's more to life than lab work

All this rubbish because people no wan chop agbado,REST

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
If someone could pass the requirements needed to migrate legally I don't think that person is unintelligent and inconsequential but this is Seun's platform were butterflies think of themselves as eagles because they can fly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kloppo:

All this rubbish because people no wan chop agbado,REST
I actually love the military and I have no problem eating agbado and cassava, I ate agbado yesterday, drank garri this afternoon and will eat fufu tomorrow all derivatives of cassava.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amoto94:

Shekau-lite, but you've always supported killing for Islamic reasons and other such barbaric acts.

You were called out the Chelsea thread this year and have been called out over the previous years.

In fact, here's just one of my comments on the Chelsea thread regarding that and posting links of you doing so:
DissTroy:
A quick local-search of " Amoto94 kill" here on Nairaland reveals he's always been an Islamic extremist and a terrorism apologist.

Many of you have called him out for his pro-Islamic-extremism views over the years, but the problem is you all seem to forget after he posts a few Tweet quotes of Chelsea FC activities.

Like here where he was implicitly defending Boko Haram last year: https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/12214#104665240 .

Just because he's literate doesn't mean he's educated.
Literacy is knowing how to read and write, and translate to actions. Education is being refined in thoughts and completely pragmatic, and literacy is just a subset of it.

For anyone who wants to follow Afro-Osama's exposure, follow this link:https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/14105#112883134 .

Others might be supporting Tinubu for other reasons but for you, Amoto94, we know it's in expectation of Shariaistan234.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amoto94:

I actually love the military and I have no problem eating agbado and cassava, I ate agbado yesterday, drank garri this afternoon and will eat fufu tomorrow all derivatives of cassava.

Portrait of Amoto94 recruited to the army in 2023 whilst eating agbado in the moring,cassava in the afternoon and drinking garri in the night

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amoto94:

Very funny. Can you give me real life examples of curses of the righteous that actually worked apart from the claims in your religious text?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
DissTroy:

Shekau-lite, but you've always supported killing for Islamic reasons and other such barbaric acts.

You were called out the Chelsea thread this year and have been called out over the previous years.

In fact, here's just one of my comments on the Chelsea thread regarding that and posting links of you doing so:

For anyone who wants to follow Afro-Osama's exposure, follow this link:https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/14105#112883134 .

Others might be supporting Tinubu for other reasons but for you, Amoto94, we know it's in expectation of Shariaistan234.
Are you afraid of the curses laid on your head and your ilk? From saying I supported the murder of Deborah you're now trying to shift the goalpost to divert attention away to your initial claim how dishonest and deceitful can you be.
If supporting capital punishment for the highway robbers, adulterers, kidnappers , rapists, slanderers, bandits, as instructed by the Lord of Seven Heavens and Earth and all that is between them gets you bothered then I don't give a hoot about you and your entire existence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
izzou:
I say make I earn one tech certificate on the sides.

I start one Front End Dev course online.

Omo, I never even finish the first module, e be like say the whole world dey my head

HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap....

Javascript still dey forward, I go still learn React.

Person no go give up like this?
Don't give up bro
It's only a matter of time
Even me do UI UX but na idea I they use as I get experience before
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amoto94:

Are you afraid of the curses laid on your head and your ilk? From saying I supported the murder of Deborah you're now trying to shift the goalpost to divert attention away to your initial claim how dishonest and deceitful can you be.
If supporting capital punishment for the highway robbers, adulterers, kidnappers , rapists, slanderers, bandits, as instructed by the Lord of Seven Heavens and Earth and all that is between them gets you bothered then I don't give a hoot about you and your entire existence.

Aha! Shekau mini finally masters the courage to quote me. But I baited you by withholding one of your incriminating comments.

Here is Amoto94 justifying the gruesome murder of Deborah in May 2022 and insisting on it.

Amoto94:

I can't prevent a basket from leaking water because it wasn't meant for storing water likewise I can't help you out in your delusion and confusion because this has been your hallmark and modus operandi. I'm not interested to what history has to say about because history has rarely been objective, my stance is what happened in Sokoto is wrong but I support the penalty for blasphemy sodomites, adulterers, rapists, highway-robbers, defamators and other vices in line with Islamic injunctions. This is my belief

Cue the ensuing comments and even moderate Muslims on the Chelsea thread condemning him.
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/14116#112912308

Like Aîrmárk mentioned then, it's the classic Taqqiyya tactic of terrorists to deny.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
"Show me where I supported Deborah's killing".

May 14, 2022: Check below.

Amoto94:

The narrations on apostasy/blasphemy are well known and accepted by me just like committing treason the punishment is death once every condition has been met, I'm unapologetic about the stance of Islam on these issues. There are no truths in what the opponents of Islam have said they take isolated cases and specific issues to generalize without taking into context what warrant certain rulings.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Don't give up bro

I no go give up.

I go show una certificate on/before December.

Make una drag my shirt if I fail

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
izzou:

Omo, I never even finish the first module, e be like say the whole world dey my head

What platform?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
DissTroy:

What platform?

Coursera

Meta owns the course
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
izzou:

Coursera

Meta owns the course

I figured so.
If you intend to master frontend development, these MOOC coding courses are too rigid.

Try FreeCodeCamp YouTube page to download all such videos and the website. More handy and project-focused. Has certificates too and it's more respected in the tech industry. FREE too.

Try Mimo app and Sololearn app. You can use Sololearn offline too when you download the course repositories. You can learn in transit even with no network reception. You'd learn faster and build more real-world projects that way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
DissTroy:

I figured so.
If you intend to master frontend development, these MOOC coding courses are too rigid.

Try FreeCodeCamp YouTube page to download all such videos and the website. More handy and project-focused. Has certificates too which it's more respected in the tech industry. FREE too.

Try Mimo app and Sololearn app. You can use Sololearn offline too when you download the course. You can learn in transit even with no network reception. You'd learn faster and build more real-world projects that way.

I downloaded the Bootstrap course from Freecodecamp on YT. I'm learning that side by side with Coursera.

Thanks for the other recommendations

I'll use them too

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Gboy1026: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
DissTroy:

Leave the guy make e dey deny.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Someone called him intelligent, and rightly so, and you had to write some empty confrontational paragraphs to demystify it. This bipolar boy is insecure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Theflint1:
There's no way to tell the real reason these guys are supporting who they're supporting. If Peter Obi struck a deal with P-Square and he's paying them to support him, and Brymo and the likes are supporting City Boy out of genuine love for him and what he represents, we can't then say their reasons are the same.

Brymo and others are supporting Tinubu for the same reason Psquare are supporting Obi. Whatever that reason is

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

Brymo and others are supporting Tinubu for the same reason Psquare are supporting Obi. Whatever that reason is
I don’t know why they are making it look like those that support Tinubu do that because of Money or other benefits but those supporting Obi are doing it for patriotism

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2022
izzou:

The skill is more important than the certificate except you are studying at one of those top schools.

I'm sure you will do well. Consistency matters alot.

I switched to UX design in 2020 during the pandemic. One of the best decision I've made.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Don't give up bro

Oshey Thiago. Idea ball. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Shegzdave:

I don’t know why they are making it look like those that support Tinubu do that because of Money or other benefits but those supporting Obi are doing it for patriotism
See the below.. Only Obioma supporters are patriotic
raumdeuter:

Quote from Segalink

According to their identity politics of hate, you are not Nigerian enough if you are not an idolater chanting the name of Peter Obi as your lord and saviour, and certainly don’t want the good of the country.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

See the below.. Only Obioma supporters are patriotic
Bullying people to accept their candidate.
Though, I don’t believe in the Presidential candidates(none of them cause all politicians are same), but I don’t like the idea of bullying those that don’t support your preferred candidate.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (5494) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amigoss and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.