Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,986 members, 7,876,729 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1613419 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (4931) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Funny jokeβ€” β€œwe will see in court!!”

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… For naija? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
DissTroy:

Rigging!

Remember when I made this comment this afternoon?

While the Akpabio effect rubbed off on Tinubu partly as I mentioned days ago and today, my people didn't vote Atiku to this margin. Plans are already in motion to petition the Akwa Ibom REC and INEC.

As at Saturday, Obi was already projected at 70% margin Akwa Ibom. What happened between Saturday and now in 48 hours is what INEC would have to explain in court.

I am 100% certain we didn't vote this way. More than a 100%. Udom would tel us what he did.
This is a Supreme court something. Make Labor no gawk am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
OasisX:
grin

APC has won 2 Senatorial Seats in Delta State.... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I told prosper that APC is doing well in Delta North. I'll be surprised if we didnt get 25% in the Presidential election

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
larride:

Its obvious, hopefully during the next Congress, our own voices will be heard.

Next congress tell them that anyone who wants a ticket should show the result of his ward in this election and why he deserves the ticket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Dem want challenge Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces at Court.......................... EL O EL

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Joezinho:

To take pictures or to block babes

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

If una need Agba Lawyer, consult Bar. Sọpe O. T. Làw (SAN). He sabi.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
izzou:
Elrufai in the muddiest part of the mud

His stooge fit lose for March 11

El-Rufai is not a thug, he's a technocrat

He's had a bad rep with the violence in Kaduna which is beyond him and that gives him a reputation as a killer, but he's actually not built like that.

I know two people personally who have dealt with him and they had good things to say

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
DissTroy:

There's no L to be had in changed results, my jerrycsn friend. None. My people didn't vote the results INEC announced. It's as simple as that. And that's the opinion held widely across the state.

Take this for what it is - a lesson in reality.

Rigging and counter rigging is part and parcel of Nigerian politics.

Even now I am seeing some video evidence of rigging by LP in lagos.

Your 'explanation' that this should not have happened is the naviete of the political neophyte with no plan or strategy.

That is why people are calling you out. You failed to guage udoms loyalty to his party and plan for it. Then again, beyond the bluster, there is really nothing you could have done. This is reality.

Good luck in your 'investigation'

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Next congress tell them that anyone who wants a ticket should show the result of his ward in this election and why he deserves the ticket

Most of the ward leadership will be changed anyways. That one is sure.

Alimosho, Kosofe, Somolu

All their leaderships are definitely gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

That is the most important one. And izzou don fire 3 already claiming say na anti spermbank ban him

You see brotherman.

Who no go no know..........Na who get time dey check how him shit dey smell....

It is better to just shout rigging n express disdain on d low....

You see these politicians...your life is just meaningless to them....and na after 2 or 3 don go down b4 person go realise say wahala dey n by then e don too late....who don kpuf don kpuf.......

As I dey like this...to me ..e clear say na rig but man gats accept am like that......... naija politicians too rugged to fight with

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Men you can dislike the man all you want but if INEC eventually declares him winner he would probably go down as one of the greatest if not the greatest Nigerian politician in history.

Defended your state against the Obasanjo tsunami of 2003.

Clawed and won back SW states won Edo too 2007.

Cemented his position as SW generalisimo 2011.

Brains behind the defeat of a ruling party in Nigeria first in country's history 2015.

Against all odds fought to return a very disappointing PMB to power 2019.

Battled external and internal forces to win party ticket. Fought of sabotage of presidency and now could almost nab the ultimately prize 2023?

No wonder opposition detest him with a passion grin.

*PS* That still doesn't cover the fact that he's a dodgy person sha.

(alpha beta, drug money, etc)
GloriousGbola:

When you consider all the fuckery initiated by Buhari

The worst fuel scarcity In recent history
A naira scarcity never seen before
In the month running up to an election

The real miracle is not the success of Peter obi, but the success of Tinubu in the face of all these odds

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ibime:

El-Rufai is not a thug, he's a technocrat

He's had a bad rep with the violence in Kaduna which is beyond him and that gives him a reputation as a killer, but he's actually not built like that.

I know two people personally who have dealt with him and they had good things to say

Yeah.

I know someone too. He also had good stuff to say

Maybe it's his loud mouthed son too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
izzou:
Udom na good party man.

People who put their loyalty first. He delivered for Atiku

It will be marked down for the future. The reason none of the Northern Governors did a volte-face on Tinubu is his word has always been his bond. Wikes anti party activities are also noted. There is honour among thieves.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
OasisX:
cool

Agba Cooker..... Khalifa Jagaban of Africa.
see rigging
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Has INEC collated the votes from Niger Republic?

Onye 419

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
cool

Say NO to VIOLENCE!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
chrisooblog:
Men you can dislike the man all you want but if INEC eventually declares him winner he would probably go down as one of the greatest if not the Nigerian politicians in history.

Defended your state against the Obasanjo tsunami of 2003.

Clawed and won back SW states won Edo too 2007.

Cemented his position as SW generalisimo 2011.

Brains behind the defeat of a ruling party in Nigeria first in country's history 2015.

Against all odds fought to return a very disappointing PMB to power.

Battled external and internal forces to win party ticket. Fought of sabotage of presidency and now could almost nab the ultimately prize 2023?

No wonder opposition detest him with a passion grin.

*PS* That still doesn't cover the fact that he's a dodgy person sha.

(alpha beta, drug money, etc)

You think you are going to build a war chest to take on a federally funded political party out of thin air?

What do you think it must have cost to claw each of those states one by one from the clutches of pdp?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Not yet.
I trust you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

But that Tony nwoye nah thief oo 🀣🀣
Im hearing it now that the guy na confirm thief.

He sneaked into the peoples party and benefitted from the Obi tsunami

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Borgu LGA Presidential election results.

APC - 22,486
PDP - 9649
LP - 6140

Are you surprised, never!
Congratulations, Jagaban Borgu!

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by NinjaMetahuman: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Joezinho:

lol

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

We will even come back to kwankwaso later. Such a huge disappointment. If you see Buba Galadinma running his mouth, you'll think the guy has the whole Northern votes on lockdown.

Kwankwaso has only ever sold himself on Kano and Jigawa. He has proved his weight in Kano. I believe Ganduje worked with him, (or allowed him freehand) to defenestrate Atiku there. The best outcome that suits both Ganduje and Tinubu is Kwankwaso winning Kano and Atiku pulling next to nothing. That way Atiku is taken out, but Kano people won't burn the City down if Tinubu wins

A lot of Maths is going on, and Tinubu will never fail at electoral Maths

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Immediately Tinubu went toe-to-toe with Atiku in core North. Election became a walkover.

How people did not see it keeps surprising me.
Atiku combined for less than 200k votes in Kano and Lagos. These two states alone left him with a 1.1m deficit. Unbelievable

Let me see any Atiku minion slander Obi and his supporters. Mo ma bu epe fun ni
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Expert17:
After all the calls and surveys Disstroy made

grin grin grin grin grin

He will come and claim rigging. Don't worry. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

To take pictures or to block babes

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. Like segedinho rightly said, β€œ.. Even war no go remove a sitting president for naija..”
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Segedinho:

You see brotherman.

Who no go no know..........Na who get time dey check how him shit dey smell....

It is better to just shout rigging n express disdain on d low....

You see these politicians...your life is just meaningless to them....and na after 2 or 3 don go down b4 person go realise say wahala dey n by then e don too late....who don kpuf don kpuf.......

As I dey like this...to me ..e clear say na rig but man gats accept am like that......... naija politicians too rugged to fight with

I dey gbadun your wisdom.
When I wan go Uni my popsie called me and warned me that when they are doing Aluta, never be in the front and never be in the back.

When gbege happen its only you and your family that will suffer.
I remember our riots during MKO deaths in 1998, and many students were shot dead, many of us who witnessed it probably cannot remember their names but their family who shuld be enjoying the fruit of a fully grown mid 40s child are now mourning him/her years after

Some didnt die but became disabled for life, like bullet took out knee or thighs, forever they will be on wheelchair while there mates on that day are now big men all over the world

I told you the guy wey dem cut his hand in 2003, last time I saw him na 1hand he dey use type if using a laptop

In the future you might see Obi calling Tinubu his mentor. In benin those wey die when Oshiomole was fighting Eze-Iyami now Iyamu and Oshio dey sleep for same bed dey exchange money and babes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ibime:

Kwankwaso has only ever sold himself on Kano and Jigawa. He has proved his weight in Kano. I believe Ganduje worked with him, (or allowed him freehand) to defenestrate Atiku there. The best outcome that suits both Ganduje and Tinubu is Kwankwaso winning Kano and Atiku pulling next to nothing. That way Atiku is taken out, but Kano people won't burn the City down if Tinubu wins

A lot of Maths is going on, and Tinubu will never fail at electoral Maths.

grin

A001 and his Kinds... learn from Odogwu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

A001 and his Kinds... learn from Odogwu.
Were omo grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
A001:

Were omo grin

grin

αΊΈ mΓ‘ bΓ­nΓΊ αΊΈΜ€gbọ́n. Apologies for all misunderstandings.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

I understand Obio Akpor and PHALGA are not yet out. Obi may still win it. Those are the LGs Obi will get his highest votes.

Those are the City areas. Wike has finished cooking all the rural areas
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You think you are going to build a war chest to take on a federally funded political party out of thin air?

What do you think it must have cost to claw each of those states one by one from the clutches of pdp?

I mentioned it on one of my posts that psych patient dey always display

Do you think you will wrest power from PDP in charge of treasury by raising funds through gofundme?

Its okay to deceive yourselves

In the coming days the conduit Jagaban used to fund Obis campaign would be revealed. A popular banker from the SS

Some 5D chess will be revealed soon

The game is the game

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (4931) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.