Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,924 members, 7,876,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1612233 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) ... (4931) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
But I think this is truly a serious mistake for gvr.
A public persona should read his environment very well and know the kind of messages that lose votes.. anything Biafra is a very hot button issue in Lagos, especially the xenophobic yorubas like dayo who actively harbor hate against igbo people. He should have stayed clear of this lighting rod.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:
I cant sound this enough. That nostradam guy account belongs to someone here. Time will reveal all.

Onyokometer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Onyokometer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
A secessionist is on the way to becoming the president of the country he called for secession from, there's nothing GRV has said that's wrong.
raumdeuter:

Then he should do it in the Biafra regions. You can celebrate Catalonia day in Barcelona not in Madrid

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please obidients should not despair. We must come out and vote during the governorships.

It's the least we can do.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nostradamus1:
If you are looking for context for some in his position referring to someone as "Afonja", then I can help you. It is the same as calling an Igbo person, a Nyamiri. They are words that are initially not slurs but are now.
Was he calling himself or the other person an Afonja, especially considering he's a Yoruba man himself.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:
But I think this is truly a serious mistake for gvr.
A public persona should read his environment very well and know the kind of messages that lose votes.. anything Biafra is a very hot button issue in Lagos, especially the xenophobic yorubas like dayo who actively harbor hate against igbo people. He should have stayed clear of this lighting rod.
one day you and dayo go dey for boxing πŸ₯Š ring .. una go iron una issues out once and for all grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
seankafor:
one day you and dayo go dey for boxing πŸ₯Š ring .. una go iron una issues out once and for all grin
What that guy does is definition of witchcraft; following him upandan

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Shegzdave:

What that guy does is definition of witchcraft; following him upandan
believe me don j has special love for dayo..

I can tell you this from the bottom of my heart..

You can't stan someone this long and not develop love for that person..

Take it from me

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nostradamus1:

I think you need to read the full story. He was responding to a tweet "criticizing " IPOB during the sit-at-home which we here "all" agreed is unjustified. As a future governor of Lagos, such a statement is never good for the optics. I hope it helps .

You can't be digging a grace for yourself and be screaming IPOB propaganda
Fair enough, but in the same tweet, he was as well sympathetic to OPC and Amotekun...I don't see him as anything more than a Yoruba nationalist and most of these ethnic nationalists converge on their nationalism, regardless of their differing ethnicities. GRV is contesting for the governorship position of Lagos, a Yoruba state, and not president of Nigeria. If Tinubu, a Yoruba ethnic nationalist that has in the past called for secession from Nigeria can be governor of Lagos and now in-coming president of Nigeria, nothing will stop GRV. This is a nothing more than a distraction.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Promise kept grin grin cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:
A secessionist is on the way to becoming the president of the country he called for secession from, there's nothing GRV has said that's wrong.

Okay the electorates will decide on March 11

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ibkayee(f): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nostradamus1:
They are very real. More importantly, you want to rule in another part of the country where there are misconceptions

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1399461625959268357?t=Cm60jZDsO0-rfalPpdfcAQ&s=19
Yeah naturally, our opinions are largely formed by identity, amongst other things and everyone has engaged in β€˜kitchen table discussions’ they’ll only be comfortable having within certain groups (except all the good, virtuous people obviously lol). So I don’t even see anything wrong with his posts

It’s just less than smart to not have these types of things scrubbed considering what and where he’s contesting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

Okay the electorates will decide on March 11
Yes, we will.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nice nuggets from marcroni

But the difference be say me don give up

I no fit give myself this kind false hope again wey go hang me for where I no know

God forbid grin

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1631002809305899008?t=PNZrQYzeIsuDVB8S9mrpLg&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
seankafor:

Bingo opened his account like 6 months ago yet has 5 pages of posts lamenting about Dayo

Nairaland can take like 30 posts per page. in 5 pages that is already 150posts about Dayo

His account has not spent 150 days active if we factor in week long bans

Basically he must mention Dayo daily

When you add ramdeuter and screenshot to it you are likely to get an average of 5 Dayo related posts per day

I doubt he calls on his maker and creator that much

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Electorates will decide on march 11 like it will be free and fair,no rigging,no vote buying,no voter's suppression and intimidation,no using of thugs and opening fire and killing innocent voters....DEVILS!!!

Lagos,here-in is a Biafran apologist governor

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

Bingo opened his account like 6 months ago yet has 5 pages of posts lamenting about Dayo

Nairaland can take like 30 posts per page. in 5 pages that is already 150posts about Dayo

His account has not spent 150 days active if we factor in week long bans

Basically he must mention Dayo daily

When you add ramdeuter and screenshot to it you are likely to get an average of 5 Dayo related posts per day

I doubt he calls on his maker and creator that much
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin

Dem help am hold hand before he could sign.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin

EL OH EL

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin

Emotional Politicians..... LMFAO

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I'm a young man that does not have the intention of having his parents bury their only son. I may not have many skills in this world ; but trust me I have one very important skill that has helped me thus far- KNOWING HOW TO STAY ALIVE. grin

Make my mates dey do their thing, I will do what I know how to do best baba mi.

I like your style. grin

Look at the ones who lost thier lives in Kano. They will all be forgotten before the week runs out.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
cool

Legend... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:
😎😎😎

I thought the international community didn't call ni?

Time to cancel Rishi Sunak
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
cool

President-Election and COS Designate.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
This post highlights more aptly how the elections were rigged.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

I thought the international community didn't call ni?

Time to cancel Rishi Sunak

grin

Γ€wọn to nΓ¬dΓ­ itọju.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
seankafor:

Box someone that is hungry? I don't beat less privileged in the society
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) ... (4931) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, liveLongNprospa(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.