Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,520 members, 7,895,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1678165 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) ... (5006) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

The guy said, β€œI can’t answer you if you are answering your own questions”. LOL

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2023
nihilistjnr:
In case you guys missed this quiet but quite important news from last week

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/eu-lawmakers-approve-effective-2035-ban-new-fossil-fuel-cars-2023-02-14/

Nigeria has about 12 more years to make money from 'oyel' before a huge legal stumbling block humbles us even more.

If you japa now, you'll have your full papers before 2035. Don't dull yourself.

I'll send you a mail around this later today, I need your advise on some steps.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2023
larride:
For those that voted in Lagos, most of the results are already on the inec portal, you can check your polling unit results.

Also generally 147,640 polling units has been uploaded out of 176,846 polling units.
Checked, mine tallies.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Theflint1:
Checked, mine tallies.

Same here.

Let everyone check their own also.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2023
grin

Table turns and Tinubu becomes an in-law of Peter Obi.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Theflint1:
Checked, mine tallies.

.... you and EmmanuelScott1 are a special Obidients sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:

.... you and EmmanuelScott1 are a special Obidients sha.
Lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2023
PDP boys wan do payback to G5 Govenors grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2023
The battle hymn of the Obidient Republic

Several batsterds as veteran observers of numerous political campaigns were fully aware the election could be lost. Hillary Clinton was popular but still lost. Winning elections is about more than popularity with the masses.

After apc lost the osun gubernatorial election, they did a post mortem. They did not run around shouting not our governor.

You can grow up, accept reality and adapt, or this will be the reality of 2027. That of course assumes that Saint obi will still have his halo intact.

Grv the urbane architect is already crv from the political threads

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2023
chrisooblog:
grin grin grin grin You no well you almost made me choke on my saliva grin grin grin

The thing shock me bro
Na Agape love the guy get for amπŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Ajuri dey cook sha.... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2YAp6bgk9M
so many intelligent guys in apc rank.

First time I will be hearing him speak. Good stuff.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Na people who dey call Tinubu tribalist or extremist dey make me laugh pass. cheesy

Infact there are alot of Yorubas in Lagos whose grouse with Tinubu is that he does not prioritize Yorubas interest in the state. I know at least 2 for my area.

Everybody go dey alright.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2023
larride:

Na people who dey call Tinubu tribalist or extremist dey make me laugh pass. cheesy

Infact there are alot of Yorubas in Lagos whose grouse with Tinubu is that he does not prioritize Yorubas interest in the state. I know at least 2 for my area.

Everybody go dey alright.
To a very large extent, Tinubu prioritizes Tinubu's interests, man believes in no God and no tradition, the only thing he believes in is the Benjamin's.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Zain felt bullied. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2023
larride:
PDP boys wan do payback to G5 Govenors grin

grin

Tade also cracked me up this morning with similar tweet, except he didn't mention APC.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2023
airmark:

Zain felt bullied. grin

grin

O ti pọ̀ju.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2023
grin

.... so Prof. Pat Utomi is/was a close Ally of Tinubu? I am beginning to believe Reno's conspiracy ish.

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1631212110989471744?t=NEQXCd6JiexfkdVGBpsm2g&s=19

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

what is false in anything she said?

Have you seen these politicians or elites fight about tribe before?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Omo, I couldn't finish watching. It felt like the guy thought he was talking to idiots and 4 year olds.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2023
seankafor:
what is false in anything she said?

Have you seen these politicians or elites fight about tribe before?

grin

Don't rush to comment, understand the post first. You may need Theflint1 help to get clearer picture.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Itsrm:

Omo, I couldn't finish watching. It felt like the guy thought he was talking to idiots and 4 year olds.

that ajuri is an intelligent cooker

He caught my attention the time the first time, he talked about the Siemens electricity roadmap.. if you watched his documentary on the project, you'd think Nigeria will have steady power supply by now..

The guy mom is from Lebanon I heard, as usual he will use his intelligency and sweet mouth to work for his paymaster..

People fit make you question your intelligency when they tell and defend that 1+1=11
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

oh boy, who is this guy? Never heard of him. Straight up fire!
" I can't answer your question, if you are answering the question yourself"

TKO!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Every Igbo lady is Peter Obi's sister. Lols. How is Chinwe Layal, Seyi Tinubu's wife, related to Obi in any way?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Itsrm:

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin
Ouch! cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2023
A001:

Every Igbo lady is Peter Obi's sister. Lols. How is Chinwe Layal, Seyi Tinubu's wife, related to Obi in any way?

grin

.... αΊΈΜ€gbọ́n na GRV matter turn her to Obi's sister Γ³.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2023
FBS:

oh boy, who is this guy? Never heard of him. Straight up fire!
" I can't answer your question, if you are answering the question yourself"

TKO!

grin

One of senior media Aides of Buhari Administration - Ajuri Ngelale
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
FBS:

Ouch! cheesy

grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2023
seankafor:
that ajuri is an intelligent cooker

He caught my attention the time the first time, he talked about the Siemens electricity roadmap.. if you watched his documentary on the project, you'd think Nigeria will have steady power supply by now..

The guy mom is from Lebanon I heard, as usual he will use his intelligency and sweet mouth to work for his paymaster..

People fit make you question your intelligency when they tell and defend that 1+1=11

This is a transcript of the interview

https://www.nigeriaelectricityhub.com/2019/10/29/presidential-aide-says-fg-determined-to-revive-power-sector/

The liar told us we will have 11MW by 2023. Here we are

As for this recent interview, there's nothing intelligent in what he was saying. Don't confuse fluency for intelligence.

From the little I watched, he said the results could not be uploaded real time because of scalability issues with the INEC server. While that may be true, did this inability to upload results real time give room for it to be manipulated and was it manipulated, YES.

That is what he should admit, apologise and stop dancing around questions.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Itsrm:

This is a transcript of the interview

https://www.nigeriaelectricityhub.com/2019/10/29/presidential-aide-says-fg-determined-to-revive-power-sector/

The liar told us we will have 11MW by 2023. Here we are

As for this recent interview, there's nothing intelligent in what he was saying. Don't confuse fluency for intelligence.

From the little I watched, he said the results could not be uploaded real time because of scalability issues with the INEC server. While that may be true, did this inability to upload results real time give room for it to be manipulated and was it manipulated, YES.

That is what he should admit, apologise and stop dancing around questions.

grin

.... but Theflint1 just confirmed what were uploaded on the portal tally with what he gets for Lagos.

Manipulations were done before upload bruh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) ... (5006) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.