Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1616633 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (4933) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:

grin

..... you think Tinubu gonna cry on live TV if loses?
Yes, he can. Crying on live TV (appeal to emotion) is part of the game of politics which is why your Buhari did so in the past when he lost an election.

Appeal to emotion by a powerful leader can increase the drive by his supporters to achieve a certain aim for the leader and can even make some people that aren't so rational act foolishly in support of their leader.

That's psychology, which politicians apply regularly in controlling and influencing people.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:

grin

..... no wonder he couldn't attend press Conference yesterday and Datti was rather sent to represent. Baba has been weeping day and night after results are announced.
Oh my!

Oh God!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Donjazet2:
This was me talking about this shegzdave account last year. I noticed he only wades in when someone has got himself in a fight. grin cheesy
I keep telling you guys time will reveal all.

Many of the accounts I follow are alternates I discovered.. cheesy grin grin

Cry today! Cry tomorrow!! Cry forever!!!

I comment on things that I deem fit and I don’t need you to police Me around, it’s nobody fault your personality is bad online and I’m sure it’s same in reality tongue

Account I opened since 2018 is suddenly an alternate account cause of agenda grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
A001:

Yes, he can. Crying on live TV (appeal to emotion) is part of the game of politics which is why your Buhari did so in the past when he lost an election.

Appeal to emotion by a powerful leader can increase the drive by his supporters to achieve a certain aim for the leader and can even make [b]some people that aren't so rational act foolishly [/b]in support of their leader.

That's psychology, which politicians apply regularly in controlling and influencing people.
Thank you for this!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Donjazet2:
Please can someone show me the so called crying? I have seen any.

https://twitter.com/PoojaMedia/status/1631306671422046211?t=fxfhv7pJS6lRj8WriECiPA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
O shey ikini o lule

Ekun egbere bere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4Of-LlJwQ

https://www.nairaland.com/7593698/peter-obi-breaks-down-tears

Why not roll on the floor pour ashes on his head and wear sackclothes to show he is really mourning
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
raumdeuter:
O shey ikini o lule

Ekun egbere bere

Lols, food don done for this bros
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
A001:

Appeal to emotion by a powerful leader can increase the drive by his supporters to achieve a certain aim for the leader and can even make some people that aren't so rational act foolishly in support of their leader.

grin

Tinubu sunkún kẹ.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
raumdeuter:
O shey ikini o lule

Ekun egbere bere

Why not roll on the floor pour ashes on his head and wear sackclothes to show he is really mourning
Obi is perhaps effeminate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
raumdeuter:
O shey ikini o lule

Ekun egbere bere

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Any reasonable excuse for why Obi refused to honor it?

I know where u re going and I have countered it.

The case is between obi and mokwe, let em go and settle it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

.... seankafor, thought you like Men with steel balls only?
crying doesn't have anything to do with ball of steels

Gangsters cry too

For me, crying is the best way to ease away sorrows..

After crying, there is this fresh breathe of motivation that follows..

Crying doesn't have anything to do with having balls or not having balls..

And if you think obi who has governed a staunch state like Anambara and control big businesses and enterprise in Nigeria doesn't have balls, then sorry is your name..

Sometimes you have to bring In the emotional game, it's all part of the game..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Roland17:

I will tell you Dayo has evolved over the years. 3-5 years ago Dayo when I know before, especially for politics thread would immediately go berserk, fire for fire with anyone that attacks him.

Dayo did not have boundaries during that period but he has slowed down. He is more accommodating and can now be influenced by opinions or positions he did not agree on before. Let me say it this way, he is now open to shifting from the extreme of his position if you make a good case against it.

The only thing that hasn’t changed with Dayo is that he usually isn’t the first person to go dirty and now for the most part, he stays quiet and ignores until he can’t hold back anymore.

Nihilist na a totally different kain pesin. Baba no even get friends…you fit catch cross fire if you no careful and you better stay prepared because baba no get joy with him own trolling.

Bro, I respect Raumdeuter like he was my own older blood brother.

There are other people here that I consider friends or at least people I have great admiration for. Ibime has shown me great kindness in the past. Afrodoc is someone whose intellect I greatly admire. Ishilove I've known for well over a decade. I'm a huge Pocohontas stan. Griffon is someone I consider a brother although we havent spoken in a long time. Unlimited, Pamcode, Leyqute, iamOyindamola, airmark, disstroy, Oasis etc are also people I have a lot of time for. My boss Odunharry and I have a longstanding friendship. There's so many people I've had positive interactions with on this board (including yourself although I don snipe you before) and so many people who have actually blessed my life on this forum that I feel rude not being able to list them all sef.

The real issue is that I can be quite funny when dissing people, and while I enjoy the combative nature of verbal sparring ,I'm also naturally a very competitive person. so I will look for every advantage I can. Sometimes it comes across like trying too hard, and most times it probably is, but I do like to give as good as I get. If someone mentions my family for example I will do everything humanly possible to clapback in the most painful way I can think of.

I'm not a psychopath. I'm just a competitive cvnt sometimes. A bit like my hero - Lord Ororo

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Tinubu sunkún kẹ.
If Buhari, a retired army general, could cry on live TV because he lost an election, who con be a civilian like Tinubu.

I don't see a politician crying on live TV as weak. I just see them as trying to manipulate people by appealing to their emotion.

Sometimes, emotions can be a weakness. At other times, they can be a source of strength.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
DissTroy:

Labour Party won my Polling Unit for Presidential though PDP won at other levels. On the IReV, only a picture of the the signature of the INEC agent at the bottom with a the number of accredited voters is uploaded. Not the voting result itself.
My lady's PU result hasn't been uploaded yet but Obi won there too.

---
Sending via DM to Twitter doesn't make so much sense.

Since Saturday, a temporary situation room website by the Labour Party could have been built to upload the collated results.

Even if you don't want to go through the hassle of coding everything, TypeForms has conditional upload features which can be customised to select state, LGA, Ward and PU to upload evidence, and everything can be viewed in the backend as CSV while embedded to the website. 48 hours and everything is ready.

That would be more coordinated and leaves less margin of error during collation.

Labor already has a situation room ready. They've made it clear they're getting ready for litigation.

The aim of involving the general public is for verification purposes and perhaps some deep rural parts of Nigeria where they did not have an agent. Somewhere like maybe yobe state or even zamfara.

The aim is primarily pointing out that the election is rigged. For instance some northern states where they were giving Obi 5,000, or 9,000 votes . They've already discovered he got more than double those amounts and these are necessary for the percentages.

If anyone has serious experience of post election litigation. It is Peter Obi himself so I'm in no doubt as to his preparedness.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
A prominent Lagos son will be Japaing soon

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Watching PO's address earlier, something tells me he would still concede defeat. It looks like the practical thing to do in this kind of situation because I don't know the justices or judges that would remove a drug lord, who has an army of thugs, as president.

Nigeria has always been a joke after all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Tinubu sunkún kẹ.

Asiwaju a whole Jagaban
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
A001:
Watching PO's address earlier, something tells me he would still concede defeat. It looks like the practical thing to do in this kind of situation because I don't know the justices or judges that would remove a drug lord, who has an army of thugs, as president.

Nigeria has always been a joke after all.
that guy is an El Chapo of our political space

Jagaban of Africa grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lols, Buhari, a past military head of state and retired army general, cried on live TV. But a civilian like Tinubu can't.

Tell me another joke.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
The people listening to their president.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Realmrsean:
that guy is an El Chapo of our political space

Jagaban of Africa grin
Lols. More people will japa to avoid what's coming, and the brain drain continues: RIP to Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
But can someone explain how that was crying??
Abi people no know wetin crying be again??
Yeah, emotional for a second or 2 but continued very swiftly.
Is this not clutching at straws?

Crying is what datti did. Where you can see tears, tears that have to be wiped, with breaking voice. How did obi cry?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Asiwaju a whole Jagaban

grin

.....001 dey play.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi earlier today

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Donjazet2:
But can someone explain how that was crying??
Abi people no know wetin crying be again??
Yeah, emotional for a second or 2 but continued very swiftly.
Is this not clutching at straws?

Crying is what datti did. Where you can see tears, tears that have to be wiped, with breaking voice. How did obi cry?
Crying for two seconds and wiping away the tears no be crying again. If he no cry, why he con use a handkerchief to wipe away his tears?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Obi is perhaps effeminate.

In this world now, Only God knows what Obi identifies as, Maybe a Chinese barbie doll

With that rat voice, plus the crying ish.

I hope its recorded and passed down to TG Omori or Clarence for proper 5D editing and videos

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

I know where u re going and I have countered it.

The case is between obi and mokwe, let em go and settle it.

Why did Obi refuse to honor the endsars penal of inquiry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Why did Obi refuse to honor the endsars penal of inquiry

Because the case against him has no leg

Cheers 🥂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
cool

... just a Reminder. President-Elect is;

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
raumdeuter:
A prominent Lagos son will be Japaing soon

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Because the case against him has no leg

Cheers 🥂

So when a case has no leg you ignore the court right

I hope the court tells Obi that his case has no leg so Tinubu wont respond to it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (4933) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Beorn and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.