Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,040 members, 7,876,888 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1614123 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (4932) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Itsrm:
And just to add, the CJN officially earns 3.5m annually . The other judges of the supreme court probably earn less.

Make of this information what you will.
Naira or Dollar? No way a chief justice will be earning that amount annually.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lmaooo... E nor get wetin nor hear before elections about Obi's chances.. How it is impossible.

Now I see we've started another round again and as usual Obidients are the only ones who refuse to believe that the status quo cannot be challenged.

The people that moved on after buhari won and those that didn't still had their 8yrs freaking wasted and they all felt the pain..

Sorry oo nor be me and una wey be "realists" go do that one๐Ÿ‘

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Again, nobody is saying some of us are living miserable lives or that we'll be unhappy for the next four years, lmaoooo. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Above all, make sure you are earning, winning and happy in real life.

Because, after all is said and done, this โ€œnairalandโ€ may go out of fashion some day and leave you at the mercy of your delusion.. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bombblacks:

Naira or Dollar? No way a chief justice will be earning that amount annually

Here you go

The salaries of Nigerian judges have remained stagnant since 2008 when they were last reviewed.

The court ordered the RMAFC to immediately raise the salary of the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) to N10 million monthly from the current N3.4 million per annum, said to be far below what is earned by his counterparts in other countries.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/542778-just-in-court-orders-salary-increase-for-cjn-nigerian-judges-2.html?tztc=1
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
raumdeuter:
Keep calm

Tinubu is still president elect

While Obi is still the wailing loser

I actually do hope that one day you get to see that these type of comments coming from someone who will not be impacted by the nigerian government like we in the country, is down right condescending.

You don't have the same stakes that we do. I just hope and pray you eventually figure this out.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
I think it's now 10m....the money he gets from just "thank you" each month go probably pass 10m per month. Most of these high-ranking civil servants don't necessarily have to be corrupt in the strictest sense for them to enjoy from being in the position they're.
Bombblacks:

Naira or Dollar? No way a chief justice will be earning that amount annually.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lmaooo anybody that thinks those of us complaining are suffering, I pity you.
My career trajectory is up up and away, my family is very much sorted financially and yet I know we citizens deserve so much better.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Joezinho:
Above all, make sure you are earning, winning and happy in real life.

Because, after all is said and done, this โ€œnairalandโ€ may go out of fashion some day and leave you at the mercy of your delusion.. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Lmaoooo oga nor be only una dey comfortable ooo... ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
That's how EndSars was also about the police getting proper compensation, as usual those ones fought us๐Ÿคฃ

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Donjazet2:
The very funny thing is that if I was saying this, it would sound like I was being controversial..
You make very solid points here.
How did you come across this thread? I've noticed a recent influx of new commenters.

People I am following commented here...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Too bad nobody knows you in real life.

I don't want to believe this is the outlook you apply to situations.
If yahoo boy scam you and you have the means to pursue justice, you will not?
If you were robbed, or assaulted, you would let it go?
If you are in Nigeria, and have achieved some things, they were not through merit?
See, what you believe can be for you alone and it can work for me. That doesn't mean me and others have to subscribe to it.
And that does not mean you should try to discourage people who are trying to make a change.
Yes, the judiciary is corrupt, but "there is always a first time (in history)." โ€“ Baba-Ahmed (paraphrased).

Cynicism is not a flex.

Who the fvck is this person and where have you been hiding since? grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmaooo anybody that thinks those of us complaining are suffering, I pity you.
My career trajectory is up up and away, my family is very much sorted financially and yet I know we citizens deserve so much better.

This is the crux of it. For some, deserving better could be getting more value from the 30m they make each year, for another it could be from the 1.2m they make each year, and for another, it could be from the 360K they make each year. Bad economy affects everyone, na why you go see people dey make money wey a couple of years back they were convinced if they were making would change their lives totally, but still see themselves somewhat struggling even though they now make that money.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Donjazet2:

I actually do hope that one day you get to see that these type of comments coming from someone who will not be impacted by the nigerian government like we in the country, is down right condescending.

You don't have the same stakes that we do. I just hope and pray you eventually figure this out.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Theflint1:
This is the crux of it. For some, deserving better could be getting more value from the 30m they make each year, for another it could be from the 1.2m they make each year, and for another, it could be from the 360K they make each year. Bad economy affects everyone, na why you go see people dey make money wey a couple of years back they were convinced if they were making would change their lives totally, but still see themselves somewhat struggling even though they now make that money.

If you know how pained I am at the way the value of my salary has eroded over the years.

I imagine earning what I do now in 2012 and I go just dey vex.
Lmao apc will not get another 4yrs of my life in anyway unless they absolutely earned it and everybody knows they didn't.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Too bad nobody knows you in real life.

I don't want to believe this is the outlook you apply to situations.

If yahoo boy scam you and you have the means to pursue justice, you will not?

If you were robbed, or assaulted, you would let it go?

If you are in Nigeria, and have achieved some things, they were not through merit?

See, what you believe can be for you alone and it can work for you. That doesn't mean me and others have to subscribe to it.

And that does not mean you should try to discourage people who are trying to make a change.

Yes, the judiciary is corrupt, but "there is always a first time (in history)." โ€“ Baba-Ahmed (paraphrased).

Cynicism is not a flex.

You want to know the outlook I apply to situations?

I choose my battles wisely.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Joezinho:
https://www.nairaland.com/7596405/cynthia-okeke-one-person-signs
Very good then bring it up in court.. Or you don't want to go to court?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Itsrm:

Good for you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Very good then bring it up in court.. Or you don't want to go to court?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Itsrm:

Are you choosing your battles wisely because of lack of resources to take up all battles?
Or you just do not like fighting for your right generally?

I'm curious

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Joezinho post=121469119][/quote]

Good.. Atleast he recognises who will give him headache ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Na to target all these batstarts and hack the living hell out of their banks

After which you chase them in real life and maim them with knife ๐Ÿ”ช and slit their throats angry angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
seankafor:
Na to target all these batstarts and hack the living hell out of their banks

After which you chase them in real life and maim them with knife ๐Ÿ”ช and slit their throats angry angry

TF is this??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

TF is this??
Omo eeh, na the rage these Batista dey defend this rubbish is raging me..

Since say Dem dey defend lawlessness.. make we all move zombie

Abi what do you think
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
seankafor:
Omo eeh, na the rage these Batista dey defend this rubbish is raging me..

Since say Dem dey defend lawlessness.. make we all move zombie

Abi what do you think

Lmaooo welcome to 2015 2.0
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
You have better chance cooking a stone that explaining to an obedient with logics, if you can't speak to their emotions, forget it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you re defending this election and the mode drug lord tinubu is elected..

There is no need someone making sense in his post..

Make we all move apocalypse..

If una go fit see black call am white.. no need for people to have human heart again.. na to dey defend indefensible and move mad we de nau..

Make Dem legalise terrorism and kidnapping..

Make all man begin hacking his opponent to death..

All of una Batista dey craze for head

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
This period Sanwo-Olu was moving mad

https://twitter.com/UncleCCA/status/1631985943325421569?t=LJX_MzXiA_g1Y6OlHl9_Ng&s=19

The more painful thing about this was - GoKada had an accident rate of 0.1% out of 350k rides.

2. After announcing the ban and making these companies wind up operations, the regular Okadas were still operating for almost 1year.

Larride abi na lie?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
ToyinDipo:
You have better chance cooking a stone that explaining to an obedient with logics, if you can't speak to their emotions, forget it.

Lmao.. You that you were blessed with logic.
I see how your support for APC has been a blessing for the last 8yrs.

The people that called others wailers also started wailing this year.
But you being logical is supporting the same party that made you wail.

Just dey logic dey go๐Ÿ‘

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (4932) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.