Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,937 members, 7,876,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1612347 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (4931) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2023
A001:

And you can see that quantum singularity? Your IQ is so low. You can see quantum particles? Without the physicists you disparage, would you know there are anything like quantum particles — sub-atomic particles which are too small to be seen with the naked eye?

You're obviously more knowledgeable that the scientists that designed the model who believe the universe expanded from nothing, a state the human eye can't see.

It's called a vacuum or void because it is devoid of matter. Learn the basics of Physics before discussing the subject.

You're just a clown.

* We have already established it didn't come from nothing like you claimed.

* Whenever you make a statement, try to define what you mean in terms of sense-experience. If you find that you can't, you are talking gibberish. This is called "positivism", and in positivism, one does not admit questions like yours as meaningful. Physicists are positivists.

*The big bang is an attempt to explain how the universe developed from a very tiny, dense state into what it is today. It doesn't attempt to explain what initiated the creation of the universe, or what came before the big bang or even what lies outside the universe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Bombblacks:

* We have already established it didn't come from nothing like you claimed.

* Whenever you make a statement, try to define what you mean in terms of sense-experience. If you find that you can't, you are talking gibberish. This is called "positivism", and in positivism, one does not admit questions like yours as meaningful. Physicists are positivists.

*The big bang is an attempt to explain how the universe developed from a very tiny, dense state into what it is today. It doesn't attempt to explain what initiated the creation of the universe, or what came before the big bang or even what lies outside the universe.
I don't have time to read your nonsense. Before the Big Bang, matter didn't exist, according to the theory.

That's a vacuum or what's called Nothing. That's a summary of the Big Bang.

If you feel otherwise, you can keep basking in your delusion.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2023
A001:

I did philosophy in school and passed it in flying colors. That's why I know metaphysics, one of the aspects of philosophy, is different from physics.

Only fools confuse one with the other.

*What did you school teach you about metaphysics?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2023
Bombblacks:

*What did you school teach you about metaphysics?
Type it on Google. Maybe it can cure your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2023
A001:

The Big Bang is metaphysical mumbo-jumbo. A disgrace that calls himself a graduate. Lols
Can you show me where I said the above sentence? You keep reading without understanding.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2023
A001:

Type it on Google. Maybe it can cure your stupidity.

* I need to know what you school taught you so we know where to start educating you from.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2023
People defending and ready to kill on what archaic scientific theories and postulations based on myth from their favorite scientists just to sound and appear woke grin

Big bang this, metaphysics that.. like they were there billion years ago when it exploded and formed something from nothing grin

There is no difference between these lots and the religionists they love to hate

Just that this time, they want to sound and appear woke and more intelligent not knowing they re appearing more dumb and dumber grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin. This your question, na only Obi fit answer am oh.
Labour Party supporters overrate that man too much that it's becoming too nauseating at this point. Someone who is a typical politician driven primarily by self interest and not unwilling to deploy religious, tribal divisive means to win elections.

It disgusts me when they paint him as a reformed or revolutionary politician. That fraud.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2023
A001:
Almost all scientists in the world belong or belonged to one religion or the other.

Your IQ is too low to know philosophy lies at the heart of all principles and concepts in science.

Na wa o. See the graduate the Nigerian education system is churning out.

Scientist don't read books about unicorns or minotaur to find any truths. Scientist don't read and find truths in fairytales. Scientist don't read the bible or Quran to find truth in anything. How can a physicist say scientist read fairytales to find truths? Wait you are reading and following Otem to find truth. What school did you attend again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Labour Party supporters overrate that man too much that it's becoming too nauseating at this point. Someone who is a typical politician driven primarily by self interest and not unwilling to deploy religious, tribal divisive means to win elections.

It disgusts me when they paint him as a reformed or revolutionary politician. That fraud.

grin grin. That's why I use to call him a rebranded and repackaged fraud.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2023
Bombblacks:

Can you show me where I said the above sentence? You keep reading without understanding.
That's why I said your IQ is too low. You don't understand the subject you're arguing about.

Based on the Big Bang model, many physicists assert the Universe came from nothing, an initial state devoid of matter.

They use the term nothing because time, space, and matter didn't exist in that initial state, and the state isn't visible to the naked eye.

Facts in Physics generally don't align with your parochial views and emotions, and it's possible for something to come from nothing empirically speaking.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2023
A001:

That's why I said your IQ is too low. You don't understand the subject you're arguing about.

Based on the Big Bang model, many physicists assert the Universe came from nothing, an initial state devoid of matter.

They use the term nothing because time, space, and matter didn't exist in that initial state, and the state isn't visible to the naked eye.

Facts in Physics generally don't align with your parochial views and emotions, and it's possible for something to come from nothing empirically speaking.

* Stop lying and repeating this mumbo jumbo.

* We have already established it was nothing or void like you are claiming.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Bombblacks:

Scientist don't read books about unicorns or minotaur to find any truths. Scientist don't read and find truths in fairytales. Scientist don't read the bible or Quran to find truth in anything. How can a physicist say scientist read fairytales to find truths? Wait you are reading and following Otem to find truth. What school did you attend again?
Still talking foolishly. Many scientists are also philosophers because they read a lot of books on philosophy, include the philosophies of religions.

About Otem, I read Otem's book just like I read other books from diverse philosophies.

Don't open your mouth in public and say you're a graduate. I didn't even know the education system in Nigeria is this poor.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Bombblacks:

* Stop lying and repeating this mumbo jumbo.

* We have already established it was nothing or void like you are claiming.
What existed before the Universe then? Educate me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2023
afrodoc2:

Omo! I no know say MC sabi pray like this sha. grin

This election is going to be interesting. Whichever side underestimates the other might pay the ultimate price.

I have a question though. Taking away Tinubu vs Obi, APC vs LP, Yoruba vs Igbo, does Sanwo-Olu deserve a second term as governor in your opinion?
Yes he does, he was actually my candidate until he deliberately opted out of the Governorship debate. He is a puppet anyway but he is doing well, although Lagos State should be doing far better with the huge revenue the State generates...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2023
The OG of own goals

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Physicists have written articles and books on a universe from nothing, but they're all lying but a clown that doesn't know jack about Physics is the only one saying the truth.

Lols.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2023
obainojazz:
Some people actually carried their stupidiiity internationally embarassed

Did those pigs post those just because the President of Ukraine congratulated the Asiwaju/Jagaban on being the president-elect?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

The fake news is too much. After it is debunked, they don't feel any remorse to the extent of apologising or deleting the original post.

There is another one about Stacey Abraham spreading like wildfire on Twitter.

I'm tired. Who are these people?

If you take that kweku guy off twitter, you would have reduced the lies and propaganda coming from the Obidient camp by half.

He is the number one source of fake news in this electioneering period

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2023
Go through this thread to see the desperation of APC lagos..

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1631956858603724800?t=zpAqwihj7Sohq8KP9Kf3bQ&s=19

Omo nawa oo😩
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2023
seankafor:
People defending and ready to kill on what archaic scientific theories and postulations based on myth from their favorite scientists just to sound and appear woke grin

Big bang this, metaphysics that.. like they were there billion years ago when it exploded and formed something from nothing grin

There is no difference between these lots and the religionists they love to hate

Just that this time, they want to sound and appear woke and more intelligent not knowing they re appearing more dumb and dumber grin

*Stop talking from a place of ignorance and learn. Obviously we didn't see the Big Bang, and we can't make another Big Bang in labs So what scientist do is to devise theories to explain why the universe looks the way it does, and then do experiments to compare their theory with the real world. If the experiments match the predictions the more confident they feel about the theory being accurate.

* The theory we use to describe the universe is General Relativity. When we make a few assumptions about the universe and feed these into General Relativity it tells us that our universe is described by an equation called the F.L.R.W metric . This have been used to make predictions about the universe, and so far they've all been proven true, so we know it works.

*The thing about the FLRW metric is that we can use it to wind time back and calculate how the universe must have been in the past. If we do this we find the universe gets denser and denser and hotter and hotter, until around some billion years ago the density and temperature become infinite. This is the point called the big bang.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2023
seankafor:

.....Just like the name implies is still a theory and not a confirmed fact.. Not all scientists sef accept the theory.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin. That's why I use to call him a rebranded and repackaged fraud.
The repackaged fraud is running about shouting 'rigging' and 'electoral malpractice' but forgot that the 2011 elections that brought in GEJ who appointed him as SEC chairman was terribly flawed.

The 2011 election that brought in GEJ was plagued with voters' suppression, over-voting, ballot box snatching, electoral violence, blatant election rigging. The GEJ government that was formed as a result of that same election gave him an appointment but the hypocritical Fraud accepted it and never concerned himself about the electoral malpractice that ushered in GEJ.

Fraudster of a man. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

The repackaged fraud is running about shouting 'rigging' and 'electoral malpractice' but forgot that the 2011 elections that brought in GEJ who appointed him as SEC chairman was terribly flawed.

The 2011 election that brought in GEJ was plagued with voters' suppression, over-voting, ballot box snatching, electoral violence, blatant election rigging. The GEJ government that was formed as a result of that same election gave him an appointment but the hypocritical Fraud accepted it and never concerned himself about the electoral malpractice that ushered in GEJ.

The supporters of the fraud would say the fraud did not himself carry out the rigging; The fraud only benefited from it.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

grin grin grin. Let's wait for her first to answer that your question.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2023
monerozi5590:

.....Just like the name implies is still a theory and not a confirmed fact.. Not all scientists sef accept the theory.
You can't find any scientist that knows his onions that would tell you the Big Bang is bogus. It's the most established model explaining the origin of the Universe.

It has still its limitations which are active areas of research.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Bombblacks:

*Stop talking from a place of ignorance and learn. Obviously we didn't see the Big Bang, and we can't make another Big Bang in labs So what scientist do is to devise theories to explain why the universe looks the way it does, and then do experiments to compare their theory with the real world. If the experiments match the predictions the more confident they feel about the theory being accurate.

* The theory we use to describe the universe is General Relativity. When we make a few assumptions about the universe and feed these into General Relativity it tells us that our universe is described by an equation called the F.L.R.W metric . This have been used to make predictions about the universe, and so far they've all been proven true, so we know it works.

*The thing about the FLRW metric is that we can use it to wind time back and calculate how the universe must have been in the past. If we do this we find the universe gets denser and denser and hotter and hotter, until around some billion years ago the density and temperature become infinite. This is the point called the big bang.
bro, you can write all epistles you want to defend your favorite scientists, it doesn't make you different from religionsits who go extra lengths to preach and manufacture variety of things for their followers to keep them in check..

Atheists worship scientists more like religionists worship their preachers.. nothing more nothing less..

These scientists, yes are trying to at least come up with practical solutions to the world's problems.. but they overstep their boundaries when they try so hard to explain what's beyond them, like how the world formed, what and what existed billion years ago.. that's where I draw the line in listening to their craps..

You can still choose to worship them as you wish.. it's your choice, but know there are people like me who will not agree and will attack the junks you Chun out here in a public forum..

The only way you get to enjoy these half cooked beliefs of yours is if you keep them to yourself alone

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2023
That clown wants to show matter existed before the cosmic inflation of the Big Bang. I'd be interested in how he does that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2023
monerozi5590:

Nothing in science is a confirmed fact. In natural science we cannot prove anything to be true.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2023
monerozi5590:

but that guy wants to force it down our throats like how y'all Batists forced tinubu down our throats undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2023
A thief wey no sabi a course in elementary physics sef dey discuss the Big Bang theory. Interesting.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2023
Nothing in science is a confirmed fact. Lols. Na dis one I dey engage. Lols. Nairaland is such a funny place.

You can't prove anything to be true in natural science, but you know what's called fact and what's called truth. Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (4931) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.