Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,122 members, 7,877,164 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1614740 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (4932) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7603968/governor-sanwo-olu-filmed-licking-ice

But this guyman try these four years sha..E no deserve to dey sweat profusely like this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....ever taking serious is a big mistake cos you are nothing but a SLÓTH.

Of course the smiley emoji man just before vomiting rubbish.

Career nairalander.
Someone who has to have time to design every single post he makes is definitely not okay.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
stxrlight:

- A peep at my profile will lay to rest your enquiry

- I don't know if you've left us behind, or if it's NL that has left us behind, but gifs have stopped playing on the site
dont tell me you re cheating on me undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Donjazet2:

Nothing happening just that he has well established reputation as an elrufia lackey.

Some gave even accused him of being an elrufia's burner account. So his motivations are questioned.

So its today that BAT has closed the gap that Peter Obi was leading with when they start transcribing SW votes that you guys remember that he's an El Rufai lackey cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Joezinho:
Time square. 🌽🌽🌽

Wasere omo iya

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Looks far better than Tinubu Square in Marina grin grin

😅😅 But I have to admit that Times Square , NY is overrated.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
larride:

Wasere omo iya

Baba Agba, Olenu gaan 🙌🙌🙌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Donjazet2:

Of course the smiley emoji man just before vomiting rubbish.

Career nairalander.
Someone who has to have time to design every single post he makes is definitely not okay.

grin

..... so you can type less - SLÒTH? LMFAO

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Joezinho:
Times Square, NY🌽🌽🌽

Agba baller!! Oluaye e ku igbadun

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Damn so the infighting isn't just on NL.

Well, you know what they say about politics and strange bedfellows...

I'm surprised really.

Look at this screenshot below.

This guy was one of those calling for Volunteers to help with the polling unit transcribe on the website. Today Mark Essien announced that they have transcribed 11m votes which still has Peter Obi leading with less than 1m votes from BAT, he then added another tweet that they haven't done the O states basically the SW states, that's where the trouble started from.

They started saying hes an El Rufai lackey bla bla bla and nobody should trust what they are doing the website bla bla bla, even Mark Essien had to take the website down after sometime saying people should instead wait for the court. cheesy

I only pity those that are still living a dream that PO won.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
CrystalTiger:
https://www.nairaland.com/7603968/governor-sanwo-olu-filmed-licking-ice

But this guyman try these four years sha..E no deserve to dey sweat profusely like this

Dem just dey stress the guyman and it’s amusingly funny sha . 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sanwo-Olu has done well

Why do we really want to change this guy?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDicks: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
izzou:
Sanwo-Olu has done well

Ambode sef do well, but his party changed him without consulting anybody . If anybody wan change Sanwoolu irrespective of his performance , well…… E no concern me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
BlueRayDicks:

Ambode sef do well, but his party changed him without consulting anybody . If anybody wan change Sanwoolu irrespective of his performance , well…… E no concern me

For the sake of peace, let BOS win.

I don't want to imagine how Lagos will look like if APC loses.

But apart from that, he has done well
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Dem just dey stress the guyman and it’s amusingly funny sha . 😁

Whatever happened to his earlier IDGAF attitude and confidence... Personally, I think this his running around is doing him more harm than good..

There was this other thread where he said the same faith ticket of BAT made them loose Lagos..I no come dey understand the nigga again undecided

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
https://twitter.com/itsaykay/status/1633879064908791820?t=kJUZcmyRQqsWUFRyPQBrow&s=19

Sequel to the fire incident that occured earlier in the week.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDicks: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
izzou:

Personally I don’t care who wins. Irrespective of who wins , we go dey alright las las .

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
izzou:
Sanwo-Olu has done well

I will answer this question in good faith, hoping that this is not just one of your random agendas to appear "neutral".

From my interactions with friends in Lagos, especially the obidients there.

Sanwo olu is a representation or an extension of tinubu or more aptly put the state capture by one man. Where one man has the final say.

Obidients are all about the dismantling of the old order or old political "structures" like you're seeing in delta state, in abia, in Enugu, in Edo and many other places.

It's about breeding a new set of political class, a class of leaders with the knowledge that it was the people who put you there.

Hoping that this new class of Obidient politicians wherever or whoever they might have been will recognize that they beat the odds to ride on the backs of the masses to lead Nigeria.

And what you term "working" for lagos, many lagosians feel that the output does not reflect the input or the potential for more! Look at the light rail, taking 25 whole years and it's still not done. For a state earning trillions of naira.

They look at the theft of state resources and corruption in high places and opacity of funds and expenditures in the state to think that it could definitely be better.

Yes Lagos governance is still better than many other states where the leaders don't even care one bit but the lagosians believe that it could very much be better. And they want to shakeup and rejig the system. They want to upend the status quo. And they feel like an opportunity like this might not present itself again.

My 2 cents.

And welcome back man, I noticed your absence.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDicks: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Whatever happened to his earlier IDGAF attitude and confidence... Personally, I think this his running around is doing him more harm than good..

There was this other thread where he said the same faith ticket of BAT made them loose Lagos..I no come dey understand the nigga again undecided

To be fair to him, He mentioned that amongst other reasons sha ….. But then it doesn’t diminish the fact that the politicians themselves know the truth irrespective of the propaganda from their supporters online and offline .

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
stxrlight:

I agree with you.

That first tweet especially is senseless.

Because they are working for the Lagos State Government automatically means they are pro-APC?

Does he even know the different kind of people in the bus?

And not that this even matters. It's really stupid, pointless and a thoughtless thing to do to even be considering the political or ethnic affiliations of the people in the bus before empathising.

They are humans. End of. 😪
It's also possible it's 🦇/APC people creating Twitter accounts in the name of specific ethnicities to drive particular narratives.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
izzou:

Nothing will happen

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

Agba baller!! Oluaye e ku igbadun

Egbon!!! Double tuaaaa 🙌🙌🙌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I learnt he’s contesting against another young actor who is Labour Party candidate . I no come dey trust actors in politics again cos of this Desmond and his mumuness
Most of them na hustlers jor, anyone we like pass at a particular moment na im we go vote... Desmond Elliott cup don full before, plus Obidient movement...go dey surprised if e win sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
OasisX:
grin

...... the Dímwít always attacks Oasis unprovoked, yet none of you has ever cautioned him. Dólt has attacked my moniker again today unprovoked, but coz I paid back with few coins, mentions littered my profile.

DonJ is a senselèss Ediot. He is most stùpid being I've ever met online. If the madafaka travels to Australia, he may possibly end up in the midst of Kangaroos.

The turtle-headed twèrp must be put in check. This is season 2 of this glorious Thread.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDicks: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Theflint1:
Most of them na hustlers jor, anyone we like pass at a particular moment na im we go vote... Desmond Elliott cup don full before, plus Obidient movement...go dey surprised if e win sha.

The major problem he has is the fact that Surulere is cosmopolitan and is domiciled by people of diverse interests . Unfortunately for him, the other candidate is Yoruba like him . So like u rightly said , na who the people living in the constituency like pass dem go vote for .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ellexy:
Nothing will happen

Omoo. I seriously doubt this.

It's like you've not seen the numerous screenshots of dayo I've posted here.

Guy, Lagos will burn!!!! If APC loses.

I'm in no doubt that there will be physical steps towards ethnic cleansing in that state.

Labor party winning will be a confirmation of all the heightened fears, apprehension and biases they've had.

APC in Lagos has largely succeded in painting labor party as an igbo party even though it's very clearly not.

Any conversation an APC person has about labor party is filled with tribal annotations and innuendos. They've colored labor party as an igbo party and Obi winning Lagos fueled the narrative that igbos are "capturing" Lagos.

There is no doubt in my mind that there will be post election violence in Lagos, infact the governorship election in Lagos and rivers is about to be bloodiest since 1999. They won't go down without a fight.
Violence is guaranteed if APC loses Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Donjazet2:

It's like you e not seen the numerous screenshots of dayo I've posted here.

I'm in no doubt that there will be physical steps towards ethnic cleansing in that state.

Labor party winning will be a confirmation of all the heightened fears, apprehension and biases they've had.

APC in Lagos has largely succeded in painting labor party as an igbo party even though it's very clearly not.
Any conversation an APC person has about labor party is filled with tribal annotations and innuendos. They've colored labor party as an igbo party and Obi winning Lagos fueled the narrative that igbos are "capturing" Lagos.

There is no doubt in my mind that there will be post election violence in Lagos, infact the governorship election in Lagos and rivers is about to be bloodiest since 1999. They won't go down without a fight.

Calm down DonJ. APC isn’t losing Lagos to Gbadebo. Not in this lifetime.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Joezinho:

I agree. I heard that said, sooo many times that obi can NEVER win Lagos.

That it was foolishness of the highest order from obidients to think a tiny party like labor will win tinubu's APC on his home turf and I agreed. I agreed that it was mkpurimiri, igbo and Indian hemp that made me believe Obi would win Lagos.

So I say again, we watch and see!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
larride:
What's happening with Obidient guys on Twitter attacking Mark Essien, do you have a hint Disstroy?

Some are claiming hes working for El Rufai with his foresenic result validator website, it seems they are seeing the true picture of who won and they started attacking Essien.
I think he's doing a good job, but being open-source, it could easily be infiltrated by less-than-honest folks to inflate figures for their candidates. He said he's doing the whole thing for the Obidient movement largely and has now called for volunteers from established Obidient groups to perform the validation post-data-entry. I participated in the data entry yesterday and one thing that was made clear was how little LP had agents up North...even for Lagos, I witnessed one polling unit agent covering multiple polling stations.

The data being entered is as uploaded and as altered (whenever it was the case), plus he isn't working with accreditation data, and I've heard rumours of over-voting in certain states, so there's that too. I believe whatever Mark Essien releases eventually would tell a story and help people make approximations on how Nigerians truly voted on the 25th.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Well said.

Theflint1:
I think he's doing a good job, but being open-source, it could easily be infiltrated by less-than-honest folks to inflate figures for their candidates. He said he's doing the whole thing for the Obidient movement largely and has now called for volunteers from established Obidient groups to perform the validation post-data-entry. I participated in the data entry yesterday and one thing that was made clear was how little LP had agents up North...even for Lagos, we had cases of one polling unit agent covering multiple polling stations.

The data being entered is as uploaded and as altered (whenever it was the case), plus he isn't working with accreditation data, and I've heard rumours of over-voting in certain states, so there's that too. I believe whatever Mark Essien releases eventually would tell a story and help people make approximations on how Nigerians truly voted on the 25th.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Joezinho:

grin

They joke a lot bruh.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PrinceEma: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Donjazet2:

It's like you've not seen the numerous screenshots of dayo I've posted here.

To think that Labour party had other tribes in it..and no one cared. But soon as Obi joined, APC urchins tagged it an ipob party. Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (4932) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.