Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,014 members, 7,876,803 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 07:12 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1613800 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) ... (4932) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
seankafor:
these kinda girls, only way to get them are either in social media if you re lucky enough they give you attention..

Or if you re in their league (attends same school)..

It's much harder for average guys finding rich girls in Nigeria than vice versa

You have to meet a girl before she can like you and date you na

People no dey meet for dream. The Nigerians I have met in Yankee It will be hard to meet them if in Nigeria or even if we meet it will be a different dynamics. Of Oga oga relationship

Where will a girl who went to Lekki British school, University of London Bachelors, Masters in Oxford. Works in UK, later relocates to Naija and only moves around Banana Island. Meet a guy who went to Ibadan Grammar school, Lautech, and works at Polaris Bank in Ejigbo

When Private University never dey in our time, you still have a few rich men kids going to OAU, UI UNILAG etc. Nowadays if them no go abroad, na Covenant Babcock dem dey go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDicks: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

I heard the other LP guy who is also an actor is not even a candidate.

Some people are saying INEC does not even recognise his candidacy so chances are LP will not be on the ballot for that HOA race.

If that’s the case , then why is Desmond bothering himself doing last minute commissioning of projects and last minute campaign ? He could as well just go to sleep and get gifted another 4 years na .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
obainojazz:
Look at how they treat their citizens and people think foreigners get hope there …

Na the way wey those windows from skyscraper they always magnet people to jump down dey even funny to me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
BlueRayDicks:

If that’s the case , then why is Desmond bothering himself doing last minute commissioning of projects and last minute campaign ? He could as well just go to sleep and get gifted another 4 years na .
He get opponent for PDP and PDP will do better than they did in the Presidential election.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

You have to meet a girl before she can like you and date you na

People no dey meet for dream. The Nigerians I have met in Yankee It will be hard to meet them if in Nigeria or even if we meet it will be a different dynamics. Of Oga oga relationship

Where will a girl who went to Lekki British school, University of London Bachelors, Masters in Oxford. Works in UK, later relocates to Naija and only moves around Banana Island. Meet a guy who went to Ibadan Grammar school, Lautech, and works at Polaris Bank in Ejigbo

When Private University never dey in our time, you still have a few rich men kids going to OAU, UI UNILAG etc. Nowadays if them no go abroad, na Covenant Babcock dem dey go
mehn life's already rigged against men..

That's why I've vowed never to wife rubbish in the name of marriage
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Na the way wey those windows from skyscraper they always magnet people to jump down dey even funny to me

Maybe Sean can skydive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
BlueRayDicks:

Thanks to his poorly thought out soundbites, desmond, who should have been a shoe-in for the youth, is the most hated member of lasg HOA

After the man saw how one unknown LP candidate brushed bankyw and koro, two politicians who actually put in work no way the guy no go fear.

I just wonder how he raised money for those transformers. 200kva transformer is like 4m last year. 500kva would be over 10m today. I hope no be one scam or the other the man dey run.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cc
Ibime, itsrm, Oasis;

What can you guys make of this thread?

https://twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1634194036482293763?t=aNBV07YUCJaigRD0_qzm-w&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
CrystalTiger:

That Texas alone suppose be one country, e too big...If USA is developed, we have no reason to be the way we are..
USA had mad headstart and huge economic advantage but that does not excuse Nigeria's underdevelopment though.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wike the wicked😂😂😂😂

Awon ti Candy Crush
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
seankafor:
mehn life's already rigged against men..

That's why I've vowed never to wife rubbish in the name of marriage

Vice versa too

Where will a boy who have the type of foreign education and work experience meet girl who went to Local schools and work as a teller in Afikpo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Vice versa too

Where will a boy who have the type of foreign education and work experience meet girl who went to Local schools and work as a teller in Afikpo
it's not always like that to girls, boys are more rational..

Rich men/big boys sometimes strolls into the streets to point and kill.

The percentage of big boys to poor girls is higher than poor girls to big boys

Infact almost 80% of Nigerian girls are poor and heavily independent in a man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Donjazet2:
Cc
Ibime, itsrm, Oasis;

https://twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1634194036482293763?t=aNBV07YUCJaigRD0_qzm-w&s=19
but eeh, what am asking ehh, are all the rivers opposition politicians cowards?..

Infact if anyone can't fight and take power.. that person is a sissy and doesn't deserve that throne..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
afrodoc2:

They need to elevate a few general hospitals to the level of (or very close to the level of) LASUTH.

Using distance and population statistics they can choose maybe Ikorodu, Badagry, Lagos Island, Alimosho general hospitals for instance.
Improve their emergency department facilities, increase capacity, employ more staff and train them appropriately.

There are so many people dying in Nigeria who should be alive. When I see what patients survive here I just think in my mind that these people do not understand how good they have it.
Remember to add that healthcare is a very expensive business. So, for people to demand decent healthcare at a subsidised rate means they will have to pay more in taxes.

You can't eat your cake and still have it on your palm. cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
seankafor:
it's not always like that to girls, boys are more rational..
Rich men/big boys sometimes strolls into the streets to point and kill.
The percentage of big boys to poor girls is higher than poor girls to big boys
Infact almost 80% of Nigerian girls are poor and heavily independent in a man

Boys can date below their level, Women don't go below their social level

Its nature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDicks: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Thanks to his poorly thought out soundbites, desmond, who should have been a shoe-in for the youth, is the most hated member of lasg HOA

After the man saw how one unknown LP candidate brushed bankyw and koro, two politicians who actually put in work no way the guy no go fear.

I just wonder how he raised money for those transformers. 200kva transformer is like 4m last year. 500kva would be over 10m today. I hope no be one scam or the other the man dey run.

Dem dey pay them well for LAHA na. How much be transformer wey he no go fit afford? I get friend wey be aide to a member of the house, those house of assembly members dey okay baba. I guess he just had to dig into his treasury and perform last minute miracle hoping for a change of heart from his constituents.

Desmond just go use him mouth price market wey pass am during the ENDSARS when he could've kept his thoughts to himself. Most of his colleagues who shared similar thoughts with him but kept their opinions to themselves back then will be returning to the house with little or no stress , but now he's fighting his own personal battle.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
seankafor:
but eeh, what am asking ehh, are all the rivers opposition politicians cowards?..

Infact if anyone can't fight and take power.. that person is a sissy and doesn't deserve that throne..

Did you open the thread Gbola posted yesterday where the torso of a guy beheaded was shown. That is an example of a guy not a coward

Fight easy to talk for mouth and on the pages of Nairaland. Go and see 2019 election in Rivers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
BlueRayDicks:

Dem LUTH, LASUTH and co are places that can get u depressed if u visit often. I won't be surprised if most of their staff sef are depressed.
Craze dey your head. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
seankafor:

You have seen pictures of beheaded opposition politicians. Not beaten, not harassed, not arrested, not having their road torn up - beheaded.

How do you fight that. Especially when all that is likely to happen is escalation of hostilities.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Did you open the thread Gbola posted yesterday where the torso of a guy beheaded was shown. That is an example of a guy not a coward

Fight easy to talk for mouth and on the pages of Nairaland. Go and see 2019 election in Rivers
lol, if you can't take the heat, get off the kitchen then..

Knowing fully well the kinda of games involved In politics, if you aren't built for it.. then no need indulging yourself into it.. as simple as that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
BlueRayDicks:

Dem dey pay them well for LAHA na. How much be transformer wey he no go fit afford? I get friend wey be aide to a member of the house, those house of assembly members dey okay baba. I guess he just had to dig into his treasury and perform last minute miracle hoping for a change of heart from his constituents.

Desmond just go use him mouth price market wey pass am during the ENDSARS when he could've kept his thoughts to himself. Most of his colleagues who shared similar thoughts with him but kept their opinions to themselves back then will be returning to the house with little or no stress , but now he's fighting his own personal battle.

This man you are a 100% Lagosian. Join us in the dark side. You will be in hoa before you know it. And then you can effect change... Or join bad gang
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Register for the #NSIA Prize for Innovation (#NPI) to receive support for your solutions through education and mentorship with up to a total sum of US$255,000 for winners in cash and equity.​​

Visit nsia-ip.com to register now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
The French Agency for Development (AFD) Digital Energy Challenge 2023 for African Start-ups (70,000€ prize) | Opportunities For Africans
https://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com/afd-digital-energy-challenge-2023/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDicks: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

He get opponent for PDP and PDP will do better than they did in the Presidential election.

I don't know sha, I don't know if Labor party submitted the name of Olumide Oworu before the deadline to INEC.....But I noticed there's no link online suggesting INEC does not recognize him as LP candidate for Surulere constituency. If Olumide is not recognized by INEC, he will end up wasting votes that would've counted for Desmond Elliot.

Like u opined, the PDP guy will be the final beneficiary and may end up winning if the hate for Desmond is sustained by the constituents. I don't pity Desmond tho.

Omo that Olumide na very young boy o shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
seankafor:
lol, if you can't take the heat, get off the kitchen then..

Knowing fully well the kinda of games involved In politics, if you aren't built for it.. then no need indulging yourself into it.. as simple as that

They got out of the kitchen and you dey call them cowards

At least until someone like Wike leaves the scene for a not so wicked person
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
FBS:

And Russia is bigger than both of them combined. Almost. 😜
With about 60% of the area uninhabitable ? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDicks: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This man you are a 100% Lagosian. Join us in the dark side. You will be in hoa before you know it. And then you can effect change... Or join bad gang

Ah! Politics? I go jump am pass, before dem go tell me who be my mama first Boyfriend for the streets before my papa show with him suit and afro grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Donjazet2:
Cc
Ibime, itsrm, Oasis;

all I was seeing in the thread are helpless people crying..

Where has crying ever led man to?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

They got out of the kitchen and you dey call them cowards

At least until someone like Wike leaves the scene for a not so wicked person
lol, but wike is a terrorist for real

One man terrorizing a whole state..

Where Dem amaechi dey? Be like he no get candidate for this election? Abi him power don finish?

That's why I like my imo state oo, rochas wanted to try this rubbish by imposing his in-law as a gorvernor after his tenure finished..

People show am say theres always a bigger fish 🐟
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
seankafor:
lol, but wike is a terrorist for real

One man terrorizing a whole state..

Where Dem amaechi dey? Be like he no get candidate for this election? Abi him power don finish?

That's why I like my imo state oo, rochas wanted to try this rubbish by imposing his in-law as a gorvernor after his tenure finished..

People show am say theres always a bigger fish 🐟

You mean the same imo state where supreme court installed the candidate that came 4th in the election and imolites couldn't do shit about it? That imo? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
seankafor:
all I was seeing in the thread are helpless people crying..

Where has crying ever led man to?

I assume you mean rivers indigene begging the police to take note of these threats.

Tats the best course of action rather than taking matters into their hands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) ... (4932) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, Greatswimmer, cephasdultimate, Realtord43 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.