Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,984 members, 7,876,720 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:15 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1613294 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (4931) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin

Dogara is finally backing a Muslim/Muslim Ticket of APC in his own State.... LMFAO

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
...... less said about those headless Mob.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Incumbent declared winner in flawed Nigeria poll

By Tume Ahemba

AWKA, Nigeria (Reuters) - The incumbent governor of Nigeria’s southeastern Anambra state was on Sunday declared the winner of an election which voters, candidates and observers said had been marred by widespread irregularities.

https://www.reuters.com/article/oukwd-uk-nigeria-election-idAFTRE6161Y620100207

......................................................................................
Fuckin headless Mob should be reminded that una god has always been Rigger...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

grin grin grin. Everything about this man is a fraud. Thank God I was wise enough to change my mind after reading stuff about him.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
cool

Ọmọ Ògún ìṣe yà. Dapọ Abiodun lẹkan sì.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin grin. Everything about this man is a fraud. Thank God I was wise enough to change my mind after reading stuff about him.

grin grin grin

... Congratulations bruh. You're so lucky to be found by raumdeuter before ending up in wilderness like dem dem.

When BAT was jailed while fighting for Democracy, where was Peter Obi?

When BAT escaped to exile, financing NADECO to fight military rule, where was Peter Obi?

When OBJ waves of brutality consumed virtually all opposition Parties except the LAST MAN STANDING, where was Peter Obi.

When BAT led an opposition to defeat an Incumbent President, first time in our history, where was Peter Obi?

BAT remains only Technocrat to ever contest and win Senate, Governorship and Presidential Elections respectively at first Attempt in the history of Nigeria.

He ain't Asíwájú and Jagaban for no reason.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Drone17: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
monerozi5590:

What fraud did you detect from what you read? Please share
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
OasisX:

grin grin grin

... Congratulations bruh. You're so lucky to be found by raumdeuter before ending up in wilderness like dem dem.

When BAT was jailed while fighting for Democracy, where was Peter Obi?

When BAT escaped to exile, financing NADECO to fight military rule, where was Peter Obi?

When OBJ waves of brutality consumed virtually all opposition Parties except the LAST MAN STANDING, where was Peter Obi.

When BAT led an opposition to defeat an Incumbent President, first time in our history, where was Peter Obi?

BAT remains only Technocrat to ever contest and win Senate, Governorship and Presidential Elections respectively at first Attempt in the history of Nigeria.

He ain't Asíwájú and Jagaban for no reason.

The man good.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Technorat that couldnt explain his source of wealth.

He couldn't explain his childhood nor has childhood photos,they had to steal Donald Duke childhood photos.

He has no childhood friends,no pry and sec school certificates.

Leemao

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
monerozi5590:

The man good.

grin

.... even Peter Obi knows.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
monerozi5590:

Stop disguising,you be agbado man from the start

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin

Ọjọ́ abamẹta ó jí na máa, ẹ lulẹ̀ pi nílùú Èkó. Saturday ain't far again, una go lulẹ̀ pi in Lagos.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Drone17:

What fraud did you detect from what you read? Please share

He once benefited from irregularities in the Anambra Election. grin grin grin. Me calling him fraud doesn't mean he is a criminal. Is my own way of trolling him.

Is like saying Hazard is fraud in Real Madrid. I use to troll Hazard like that.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Amigoss:

Stop disguising,you be agbado man from the start

In afrodoc voice. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.... even Peter Obi knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

That video really convinced me about Tinubu. It was raumdueter that shared it here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
So this lady banned tataffo, disstroy and Gloriousgbola, glorious even deactivated himself. But they brought back his account and refused to unban the other two?

This bias stinks.

When they touch power, an insignificant power at that, they will want to abuse it.

All that power ends on Nairaland.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
😁😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
AGBADO!!!!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nigerians really dodge a bullet by not voting this man who lies effortlessly 😂

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Interesting discussion on Twitter concerning a female user who said she pays people to cook, mop, sweep and go to the market for her. In a country were the minimum wage is 35000, is paying your House help and domestic staff 15 to 25k monthly cruel exploitation of labor ?

https://twitter.com/uxcynn/status/1634838638692532225?t=qBdOwykFrCNMVaNsoxjGVg&s=19

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
I remember critiquing the policy implementation and how it was choking the populace but some political reasons many were jubilating thinking it will give their candidate victory at the polls while discounting the hardship it unleashed on the people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Emaprince:
So this lady banned tataffo, disstroy and Gloriousgbola, glorious even deactivated himself. But they brought back his account and refused to unban the other two?

This bias stinks.

When they touch power, an insignificant power at that, they will want to abuse it.

All that power ends on Nairaland.

They called it a miracle. This proves once again that the average Nigerian is fundamentally corrupt. Corruption and abuse of power seems to be deeply rooted everywhere in the country. Nigerians have tendency of abusing power anywhere they are 99% of the time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Melvyn11:
Interesting discussion on Twitter concerning a female user who said she pays people to cook, mop, sweep and go to the market for her. In a country were the minimum wage is 35000, is paying your House help and domestic staff 15 to 25k monthly cruel exploitation of labor ?

https://twitter.com/uxcynn/status/1634838638692532225?t=qBdOwykFrCNMVaNsoxjGVg&s=19
If she is not feeding them as well, that salary is too poor.

Yes condition can make those maids and servants to accept the offer..but mehn, you have to be devoid of empathy to be paying someone an amount from which he/she can't even feed daily.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Many who are making a living out of the POS business have closed shops due to cash scarcity thus further reducing the purchasing power of the population adding to the distressed economy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Emaprince:
If she is not feeding them as well, that salary is too poor.

Yes condition can make those maids and servants to accept the offer..but mehn, you have to be devoid of empathy to be paying someone an amount from which he/she can't even feed daily.
If 15 to 25k is too small for a domestic staff then how much is appropriate? Take note they are teachers who earn less than that monthly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Elder0001:

They called it a miracle. This proves once again that the average Nigerian is fundamentally corrupt. Corruption and abuse of power seems to be deeply rooted everywhere in the country. Nigerians have tendency of abusing power anywhere they are 99% of the time.
Miracle ko..miracle ni.

I remember afrodoc criticising the punishment meted out on glorious. It was the reason why I criticised mukina2's way of handling the NL power. She banned me for 3days for the critique..and called it derailment. Lol.

She can ban me again if she cares.. that power is insignificant to me

What I suspect is some one here reached out to plead on behalf of glorious. There are old heads here who are friends with her..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Amoto94:
Many who are making a living out of the POS business have closed shops due to cash scarcity thus further reducing the purchasing power of the population adding to the distressed economy
It's indeed a pity.

A lot of POS agents make more profits monthly than a lof of graduates do.

Now, most of them, if not all, have closed their shops due to scarcity if cash, not cashless policy as some erroneously think that what Nigerians are experiencing now is a cashless economy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Drone17: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
monerozi5590:

He once benefited from irregularities in the Anambra Election. grin grin grin. Me calling him fraud doesn't mean he is a criminal. Is my own way of trolling him.

Is like saying Hazard is fraud in Real Madrid. I use to troll Hazard like that.
Ok. That means he is not really a fraudulent person but you are trolling.

I am not trolling when I say
1. Tinubu's age is fraudulent
2. Tinubu's education is fraudulent
3. Tinubu's work history is fraudulent (Deloitte denied knowing him)
4. Tinubu's wealth is fraudulent (Alpha Beta)
5. Tinubu's drug case is fraudulent
6. Tinubu's state of origin is fraudulent
7. Niggas damn name is fraudulent

So if you are looking for fraud look at your principal

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Who knows the name of this fruit biko?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Drone17:

Ok. That means he is not really a fraudulent person but you are trolling.

I am not trolling when I say
1. Tinubu's age is fraudulent
2. Tinubu's education is fraudulent
3. Tinubu's work history is fraudulent (Deloitte denied knowing him)
4. Tinubu's wealth is fraudulent (Alpha Beta)
5. Tinubu's drug case is fraudulent
6. Tinubu's state of origin is fraudulent
7. Niggas damn name is fraudulent

So if you are looking for fraud look at your principal

The field is big enough bro. Carry go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (4931) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: superfelix and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.