Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,208 members, 7,893,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1673744 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) ... (5003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Berlin ya cool cool
https://www.nairaland.com/7608147/women-berlin-now-swim-topless

From wetin, I dey see here, e go pass topless when summer reach. German women no send anybody papa and no be you go tell them wetin them go wear.

Na cold dey force them to cover up for now.

Them get nice attractions sha

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Obi don kukuma talk am come out say wike work against am..

I trust wike to respond 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2023
DeadPresidents:

From wetin, I dey see here, e go pass topless when summer reach. German women no send anybody papa and no be you go tell them wetin them go wear.

Either you have a bad camera or you should clean your lens before snapping πŸ™
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Either you have a bad camera or you should clean your lens before snapping πŸ™

Visibility got really poor and my ass was out without gloves so my hands were freezing when I took that pic.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Museum security didn’t allow me snap pictures close to the bust of Queen Nefertiti.

That was the most valuable piece they had
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2023
ShadowCracker:

Werey the problem is no longer that he didn't attend Mit, It is now he is no longer Gbadebo but Patrick.

Some of you are so empty.

Imagine this is the problem of some people ahead of election, can't focus on issues cause there is no substance there so the focus is on predominal foolish sentiments

He is Chinedu, he is Patrick like they are not his names, how the fucckk is it now relevant to governing Lagos only illiterate like you would know.

Someone has not heard the story of Evan / Evans enwenerem

Or how James ibori was cloned and it was alleged that a different James ibori was jailed in uk

Name games are a constant figment of Nigerian politics

It is also the same name games being played with Jackson nurudeens o level results

A simple variation in your surname is all that is required to cast your identity in doubt.

Moreso in naija where everyone dey do age declaration affidavit, name change affidavit, etc

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Someone has not heard the story of Evan / Evans enwenerem

Or how James ibori was cloned and it was alleged that a different James ibori was jailed in uk

Name games are a constant figment of Nigerian politics

It is also the same name games being played with Jackson nurudeens o level results

A simple variation in your surname is all that is required to cast your identity in doubt.

Moreso in naija where everyone dey do age declaration affidavit, name change affidavit, etc

The Supreme Court already set a precedent with the Bayelsa case.

You will have to prove how Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is the same person as Patrick Rhodes-Vivour.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShadowCracker(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2023
larride:

You will have to prove how Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is the same person as Patrick Rhodes-Vivour.
Gbadebo & Patrick is literally an alias they are his name, obviously I don't know how Mit order the names on their certificate or why is full name is not there.

Patrick or Gbadebo whichever one is his first name or middle name I also don't know.

But it is not an issue, as it is already verified that he attended Mit as said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/587025-us-varsity-speaks-on-certificate-forgery-allegation-against-rhodes-vivour.html
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2023
larride:

In fact is I remember correctly it is how our very first speaker was ousted. Something about a fake degree. A lot of people are coasting on made up or inflated credentials. Na when you enter politics your enemies will run oppo research. At that point your competence doesn't matter any more.

It happened to kemi adeosun for instance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibime:

Whats wrong with that

Most Nigerians give their children one English name for a reason, to be used in Western society
using different name on credentials could be problematic.

Take bayelsa's case as an example.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2023
ShadowCracker:

Gbadebo & Patrick is literally an alias they are his name, obviously I don't know how Mit order the names on their certificate or why is full name is not there.

Patrick or Gbadebo whichever one is his first name or middle name I also don't know.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/587025-us-varsity-speaks-on-certificate-forgery-allegation-against-rhodes-vivour.html

When you are venturing into politics or you are advancing to high level mgt, your documents had better be in order because they will be scrutinised, especially by those you are in competition with.

I guarantee you people are searching hospital medical records to see if there was any truth to ambodes outburst on sanwo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2023
Emaprince:
Cashless policy cannever work in Nigeria.. atleast for now. In any way you look at it we are not ready.

Last week, I was debited at a petrol station, even though the transaction declined. The money didn't reverse..and I haven't had the time to visit banks(which are usually crowded) to lodge a complaint. Yesterday I went to a restaurant to eat. I made a 1k transfer to them through my FCMB, it brought an error msg. I then used Opay. On sending it, they received an alert for the first one which declined. I couldn't stop the Opay transaction anyway.

I asked them to check for two credit alert. They checked and it was just one. But both banks debited me. I waited for like 5min and left. I dont know when I will have the time to visit that side again. So that money like this na story...though I gave them my number.

So.many people have lost a lot of money during this whole nonsense. Especially the mamas and illiterates.
The volume of electronic transactions these days have skyrocketed and our banks never prepped for it. Network glitches is an all time high. Money sent takes days to credit the beneficiary sometimes.

I have personally had issues where money I transfered took 2days to credit. One was 400k. Another was 120k. Plus other little little amounts. And the beneficiaries showed me their app history. One even brought statement of account from bank.

An ill thought out policy.
Anytime you use your ATM at a POS terminal and transaction declined but you are debited, kindly tell the POS operator to help you input the necessary info on the POS machine so they can reverse it same day. They know what to do to make the reversal happen , but some would tell you to go to your bank...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
In the News Today

Adeleke has an issue with the fact that the third member of the tribunal didn't make a statement. That is his appeal. He knows he lost.

Peter Obi accepts the results but faults the electoral process. In his words:I don't have an issue with the outcome but Nigeria's Electoral Process.

Hope we can put to bed that Tinubu is not the winner of this election.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
CBN Twitter Page is on fire. grin grin grin. Funny funny comments but this guy's comment got me thinking.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
ShadowCracker:

It is not about whether he attended MIT or not. It's the simple fact that hes using different names on his certificate to the one he submitted to INEC.

What he submitted to INEC is Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour and what is on his certificate is Patrick Rhodes-Vivour. It's a different thing if its Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour or Patrick Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour that's on the certificate.

Again, I will refer you to go and read the Supreme Court Bayelsa judgement and see how APC candidate was disqualified after winning the election.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
ShadowCracker:

If you are in civil service, you will understand while this is an issue.

Every person in Nigeria has only one First name. He submitted Patrick as his first name to MIT. In INEC forms, Gbadebo is probably his first name. By the laws of the country, they are 2 different persons. For ordinary admission, I had to swear an affidavit and change of name to match my WAEC with JAMB.

Unless,
1 -He didn't submit any document bearing Patrick as first name to INEC
2-He has already sworn an affidavit before submitting Election forms,, therefore rendering previous documentation of his name valid.
3- He submitted Patrick as his first name to INEC.

He is simply wasting his time.

This could have been avoided if there was thorough screening before the LP primaries. I remembered that this name issue was checked by APC before their primaries.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

In fact is I remember correctly it is how our very first speaker was ousted. Something about a fake degree. A lot of people are coasting on made up or inflated credentials. Na when you enter politics your enemies will run oppo research. At that point your competence doesn't matter any more.

It happened to kemi adeosun for instance

That's why it makes no sense to be changing names as you like especially when you know you are going into politics.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nostradamus1:
If you are in civil service, you will understand while this is an issue.

Every person in Nigeria has only one First name. He submitted Patrick as his first name to MIT. In INEC forms, Gbadebo is probably his first name. By the laws of the country, they are 2 different persons. For ordinary admission, I had to swear an affidavit and change of name to match my WAEC with JAMB.

Unless,
1 -He didn't submit any document bearing Patrick as first name to INEC
2-He has already sworn an affidavit before submitting Election forms,, therefore rendering previous documentation of his name valid.
3- He submitted Patrick as his first name to INEC.

He is simply wasting his time.

This could have been avoided if there was thorough screening before the LP primaries. I remembered that this name issue was checked by APC before their primaries.

After the Bayelsa case, APC will be stupid not to take names checking seriously again.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Visibility got really poor and my ass was out without gloves so my hands were freezing when I took that pic.
Post pishurs of the women na 😠

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Pishurs or i don't believe you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Post pishurs of the women na 😠

Wait till summer grin

Now all women are clad head-to-toe in black. Germans love wearing black coats and high boots.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nostradamus1:
In the News Today

Adeleke has an issue with the fact that the third member of the tribunal didn't make a statement. That is his appeal. He knows he lost.

Peter Obi accepts the results but faults the electoral process. In his words:I don't have an issue with the outcome but Nigeria's Electoral Process.

Hope we can put to bed that Tinubu is not the winner of this election.

E be like say you go need go school again if after you watched that interview and this is what you understood
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ibime:

E be like that Amig oss na tata ffo.

How? shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Amigoss:

How? shocked

Una blood dey hot the same way grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pastor dayo Israel Abdullahi

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Omo e be like say I no go mind cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
larride:

It is not about whether he attended MIT or not. It's the simple fact that hes using different names on his certificate to the one he submitted to INEC.

What he submitted to INEC is Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour and what is on his certificate is Patrick Rhodes-Vivour. It's a different thing if its Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour or Patrick Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour that's on the certificate.

Again, I will refer you to go and read the Supreme Court Bayelsa judgement and see how APC candidate was disqualified after winning the election.

Did he submit a certificate bearing Patrick to INEC?. That should be the first question.

If he submitted WAEC bearing Gbadebo, then he is good to go.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ibime:

Una blood dey hot the same way grin grin

Lmfao,you don't mean it😲.Na naira scarcity dey cause my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Wait till summer grin

Now all women are clad head-to-toe in black. Germans love wearing black coats and high boots.
Ok chief 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

E be like say you go need go school again if after you watched that interview and this is what you understood
At this point na to conclude say e dey do am deliberately.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
izzou:

Did he submit a certificate bearing Patrick to INEC?. That should be the first question.

If he submitted WAEC bearing Gbadebo, then he is good to go.

The deputy of David Lyon case that caused the disqualification of APC had the same name on its WAEC, na degree and masters degree the names varies.

But then, make we dey look.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) ... (5003) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: superfelix, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), DynamoDeGreat and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.