Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,991 members, 7,876,746 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1613586 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (4932) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
OasisX:
grin
.... when no be say i want do IELTS, that thing be like a GNS course handout for my eyes.

IELTS sef no long like that

Anyway in case people are forgetting

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

President Elect and Vice President Elect
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Meanwhile our incoming President and his Vice met with the National Assembly member elect under the APC platform today at Aso Rock Villa. cool

Internal politics has started for SP, DSP, Speaker and Deputy Speaker.

All I want is for the uncommon senator, Senator Akpabio to become Senate President. The S.P should go to the SS.

NW can get DSP

NC can get Speaker (I like Wase, the current deputy)

SE get Deputy speaker

SE also get Senate whip

Lawan can become Majoirty leader in the Senate

Same with Gbaja in the House of Reps
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kano è dìdé ooo😲😂😂😂😂

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
larride:
Meanwhile our incoming President and his Vice met with the National Assembly member elect under the APC platform today at Aso Rock Villa. cool

Internal politics has started for SP, DSP, Speaker and Deputy Speaker.

All I want is for the uncommon senator, Senator Akpabio to become Senate President. The S.P should go to the SS.

NW can get DSP

NC can get Speaker (I like Wase, the current deputy)

SE get Deputy speaker

SE also get Senate whip

Lawan can become Majoirty leader in the Senate

Same with Gbaja in the House of Reps

I will agree with your sharing formula. I like Akpabio for SP. If not him then Orji Kalu(Though I still hold it against him for supporting Lawan in the primary)

For Speaker, there is one guy El Rufai mentioned hat I will like to be speaker because of the fight El Rufai led for Tinubus victory especially in the Cashless and other policies
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin

We no dey waste time - we don dey cook.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
John Wick 4 in cinemas March 24.

If I hear say I no go imax watch this feem...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Amigoss:
Kano è dìdé ooo😲😂😂😂😂

Is GRV contesting in Kano too?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Keanu Reeves no wan finish the movie
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
A001:

Keanu Reeves no wan finish the movie

Omo we like am like that o.

Best action franchise in the last 10 years.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Yea, one of my favorite actors who I find his martial art skills of sublime quality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Inject my veins!!!!!!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

What's your review of Ant man and the Wasp? Did Jonathan Majors deliver?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin

.... thought they said LP won Ikeja Federal Constituency Election?!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Is GRV contesting in Kano too?

Electoral Plagiarism

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

I will agree with your sharing formula. I like Akpabio for SP. If not him then Orji Kalu(Though I still hold it against him for supporting Lawan in the primary)

For Speaker, there is one guy El Rufai mentioned hat I will like to be speaker because of the fight El Rufai led for Tinubus victory especially in the Cashless and other policies

The only person I will consider for SP in the SE is Chimaroke. The man carry Asiwaju for head during the campaign period.

OUK na Lawan caucus moreover him shoe no shine. He won his senate seat with 30k votes and APC got 5k votes in the whole of Abia State in the Presidential election that happened same day.

Meanwhile Akpabio delivered his senatorial district for the APC in the presidential election. He deserve it 💯

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
OasisX:
grin

.... thought they said LP won Ikeja Federal Constituency Election?!

Na for dream them win ham.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
larride:

Na for dream them win ham.

grin

.....Choi! I remember when Buhari was a darling to Obidients and Emefiele was a hero prior to presidential Election coz of Naira coloring policy and scarcity.

Las las....... we all join hand curse am.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
larride:

What's your review of Ant man and the Wasp? Did Jonathan Majors deliver?

I never watch am. I'm waiting for it to drop on Disney+. All MCU offerings will end up there within months of release.

Im a massive comic book nerd, but I am not paying to go see antman of all heroes. Kang is also a relatively wack villain, although I really enjoyed Jonathan Majors in Loki.

I want more of a focus on OG villains like Dr Doom and Galactus...fuckit I just want the fantastic 4 back.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
larride:

The only person I will consider for SP in the SE is Chimaroke. The man carry Asiwaju for head during the campaign period.

OUK na Lawan caucus moreover him shoe no shine. He won his senate seat with 30k votes and APC got 5k votes in the whole of Abia State in the Presidential election that happened same day.

Meanwhile Akpabio delivered his senatorial district for the APC in the presidential election. He deserve it 💯

Chimaraoke is still technically not in APC and I don't know how the party faithful will see his appointment. Moreover Chiboy never win his election

I agree with the Akpabio sentiments, He stepped down for Asiwaju in the primaries, I think he was one of the first to step down
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Chimaraoke is still technically not in APC and I don't know how the party faithful will see his appointment. Moreover Chiboy never win his election

I agree with the Akpabio sentiments, He stepped down for Asiwaju in the primaries, I think he was one of the first to step down

Yes he was, I think was even the first.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Yes. Akpabio was the first person to step down and open the floodgates.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

The only movie wey go carry me go cinema

Maddest movie ever grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Give Oshiomole close marking. Na one of Tinubu right hand man for that Senate be that. cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7609704/buhari-tells-emefiele-malami-comply

Emefiele officially under the bus.

In strong terms even. The words below sting

“The Presidency wishes to react to some public concerns that President Muhammadu Buhari did not react to the Supreme Court judgement on the issue of the N500 and N1,000 old currency notes, and states here plainly and clearly that at no time did he instruct the Attorney General and the CBN Governor to disobey any court orders involving the government and other parties.

“The President is not a micromanager and will not, therefore, stop the Attorney General and the CBN Governor from performing the details of their duties in accordance with the law. In any case. it is debatable at this time if there is proof of willful denial by the two of them on the orders of the apex court.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Meanwhile Asiwaju told the National Assembly members elect to go back to their states and deliver for Governorship and House of Assembly election in their states for APC.

No more vote for whoever you want again.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
User09:

In strong terms even. The words below sting

“The Presidency wishes to react to some public concerns that President Muhammadu Buhari did not react to the Supreme Court judgement on the issue of the N500 and N1,000 old currency notes, and states here plainly and clearly that at no time did he instruct the Attorney General and the CBN Governor to disobey any court orders involving the government and other parties.

“The President is not a micromanager and will not, therefore, stop the Attorney General and the CBN Governor from performing the details of their duties in accordance with the law. In any case. it is debatable at this time if there is proof of willful denial by the two of them on the orders of the apex court.

Buhari no send anybody. Na those wey dey do abobaku I pity pass. Their eyes go clear soon.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I never watch am. I'm waiting for it to drop on Disney+. All MCU offerings will end up there within months of release.

Im a massive comic book nerd, but I am not paying to go see antman of all heroes. Kang is also a relatively wack villain, although I really enjoyed Jonathan Majors in Loki.

I want more of a focus on OG villains like Dr Doom and Galactus...fuckit I just want the fantastic 4 back.

Heard Jonathan Majors carried the movie but the storyline was wack. I'll wait for the blueray version myself.

This marvel phase 4 has been somehow, I hope they secret wars will at least be interesting and not trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2023
grin

Mi o ni sọ ń kánkán.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Baba Kabiru carry the matter for head pass Wike own ó.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1635348646773522432?t=ck7L3U7UyZ11MrtEnD1_jw&s=19
Post the one Desmond Elliot is doing now… speaking Igbo in church 💀

Politicians are just crooked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (4932) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.