Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1612726 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (4931) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
izzou:

The door doesn't get shut to anybody.

Since 1999, the country gets worse and worse. Its no brainer that Buhari will be a hero before 2027

Nigerians will always wail for a saviour, and any critic stands a chance.

He did well without no Governor or Senator; winning 12 states, and falling short of 2 million votes, all in 8 months.

Lets watch and see sha
Search for Messiah cannot erode the "rotational Presidency" tradition in Nigeria but I get your point nonetheless.

Did you eventually vote Today abi you just binge watch Peaky blinders?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
ToyinDipo:
Wailing resumes later today, stay tuned.

Regular program resumes after a short break. Now we wail hard for 4yrs

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Violence solves nothing it only begets violence. Both physical and cyber bullying and intimidation should be spoken against and perpertrators brought to book.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

Well said

And the main crux of your message to youth is what I will also say

Japa if you can. Don't wait till it's too late

Joezinho deadpresidents and other comrades will be thankful they did

Egbon, the best decision I ever made is relocating to the USA. The type of growth I had in this last 6 months is astronomical..

My only regret is not leaving the country early enough. I don’t think i am coming back to Nigeria anytime soon. Got no family there.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Search for Messiah cannot erode the "rotational Presidency" tradition in Nigeria but I get your point nonetheless.

Did you eventually vote Today abi you just binge watch Peaky blinders?

That rotational shit won't last long. Everybody is starting to be greedy

If Obi and Kwankwaso ride on a ticket in 2027, APC may need to mobilize thugs to stand a chance.

I voted. My homie came to pick me up around 11. The PU was empty. I voted and came back to my bed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
The moment thugs snatched ballot papers in Edo state https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp8IjM3IvS1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
All of us cannot japa and this is the reason why we must make things work, a working country is for the benefit of all regardless of your political, religious and ethnic affiliation.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
If Binani of Adamawa becomes the first elected female Governor in Nigeria, every anti North slander on Nairaland should just die a natural death.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Segedinho we no hear from B-side today.,,, wetin sup for that area ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amoto94:
All of us cannot japa and this is the reason why we must make things work, a working country is for the benefit of all regardless of your political, religious and ethnic affiliation.

How do you as an individual make things work?

How exactly?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
If Binani of Adamawa becomes the first elected female Governor in Nigeria, every anti North slander on Nairaland should just die a natural death.

Na serious poteaux poteaux dem go rub for our eyes. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

Regular program resumes after a short break. Now we will wail hard for 4yrs
Amen cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Joezinho:

Egbon, the best decision I ever made is relocating to the USA. The type of growth I had in this last 6 months is astronomical..

My only regret is not leaving the country early enough. I don’t think i am coming back to Nigeria anytime soon. Got no family there.

May God direct your steps.

I made the decision many years ago and I am eternally grateful to America for saving my black ass and providing for me what my president Buhari and my governor Makinde could not

May God continue to bless America and punish all the haters of America for my sake

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Someone that is supporting the candidate he thinks is the best for the country is wicked.

You that is supporting your own candidate that you think is the best for the country is not wicked.

We were here when we all troll Tinubu. I always mentioned Raumdueter to explain some Tinubu's video in a way of trolling his candidate. He always explain without insults and all.

He was trying to market his candidate and at the same time de- marketing his opponent. No direct insults on anyone.

He de- marketed Obi by providing series of thread on Nairaland and all. I read them.

He marketed his candidate by providing videos of Tinubu's interview which won me over.

The table turn and I started trolling Obi. Some Obidients in their usual nature started raining insults and all. Most of them can't take their own medicine they usually give.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Looks like dapo abiodun is becoming a gonner.

Looks like I need to start charging for my political predictions o.

ribbit:
seyi makinde is definitely winning.

Apc bleeped up when they gave the ticket to a thug.
Adelabu is much better choice.

I'm actually more worried about dapo abiodun's chances But time will tell.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Makinde looks to be winning by a margin cos it seemed Adelabu stylishly collapsed for him

May his 2nd term be better for Oyo

Omituntun part 2
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
monerozi5590:
Someone that is supporting the candidate he thinks is the best for the country is wicked.

You that is supporting your own candidate that you think is the best for the country is not wicked.

We were here when we all troll Tinubu. I always mentioned Raumdueter to explain some Tinubu's video in a way of trolling his candidate. He always explain without insults and all.

He was trying to market his candidate and at the same time de- marketing his opponent. No direct insults on anyone.

He de- marketed Obi by providing series of thread on Nairaland and all. I read them.

He marketed his candidate by providing videos of Tinubu's interview which won me over.

The table turn and I started trolling Obi. Some Obidients in their usual nature started raining insults and all. Most of them can't take their own medicine they usually give.

Insults is for those lacking intelligence to articulate their points

How's our man Sani doing in Kaduna? And APC in HoA

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
izzou:

Na serious poteaux poteaux dem go rub for our eyes. grin
As in, make people just respect themselves.

Imagine calling a region that is inclusive enough to have an elected female Governor 'backward', but your own state no dey even get female deputy Governor.

Shame go even catch me on the person behalf. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ibime:

Iamoyindamola grin grin

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

As in, make people just respect themselves.

Imagine calling a region that is inclusive enough to have an elected female Governor 'backward', but your own state no dey even get female deputy Governor.

Shame go even catch me on the person behalf. grin

The whole Sophisticated and Educated Southern Nigeria have never produced a female Governor since 1999 !

Abeg, I can't live with this shame grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
izzou:

The whole Sophisticated and Educated Southern Nigeria have never produced a female Governor since 1999 !

Abeg, I can't live with this shame grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
ribbit:
Looks like dapo abiodun is becoming a gonner.

Looks like I need to start charging for my political predictions o.

Hope Osinbajo can come through for Dapo though. The way Dapo came through for Osinbajo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

Hope Osinbajo can come through for Dapo though. The way Dapo came through for Osinbajo
time will tell but it's not looking good for dapo at with all the results I have seen so far.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
If she doesn't win, can the slander continue?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
😎😎😎😎
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Eazzii:
If she doesn't win, can the slander continue?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PendragonVII: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
raumdeuter:
Makinde looks to be winning by a margin cos it seemed Adelabu stylishly collapsed for him

May his 2nd term be better for Oyo

Omituntun part 2

If adelabu truly collapsed for him then it has Tinubu written all over the winning
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

Insults is for those lacking intelligence to articulate their points

How's our man Sani doing in Kaduna? And APC in HoA

grin grin grin. No news oh. I pray Uba Sani wins.

If we to place Uba Sani and Isa Ashiru side by side. Uba Sani edges Ashiru on all sides. Track records, scorecards, intelligence, level of education and all. Uba Sani no be Ashiru mate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Binani is coming πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin grin. No news oh. I pray Uba Sani wins.

If we to place Uba Sani and Isa Ashiru side by side. Uba Sani edges Ashiru on all sides. Track records, scorecards, intelligence, level of education and all. Uba Sani no be Ashiru mate.

What of the Ellu Pe candidate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Father Alia πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Which one be say thugs dey beat people wey be like Igbo?

E don reach that level?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (4931) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.