Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1602332 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (4895) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:
Lagos Governorship final results;

APC: 739,526

LP: 296,832

PDP: 63,849
Looks like APC didn't even need all the rubbish and disgusting shit they did Yesterday, they'd have won easily nonetheless considering this devastating margin.

The thuggery institution must be put to work no matter what, I guess?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
stxrlight:

Imagine using a fire extinguisher to kill off the fire from a match-stick or cigarette.

How is this your problem when you are not the owner of the fire extinguisher?

A little spark from that match stick can raize a mansion if care is not taken. Keep your epistle for your kids only.

Let everyone behaves properly wherever he resides.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

They all lost their states

You will expect someone like Atiku to know better.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:

... when DSS officially opened sm accounts, we warned but some won't listen. There was a Lady on the run now for tweeting rubbish yesterday.

She has been declared wanted.

The one wey say e slap police woman?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

He is not from Kogi ohh angry

Then I need him to tell me when he is coming out with people who think like him to force Igbos out of Lagos.

I need a date and time when him and people who think like him would round Igbos, take their lands, properties and investment, put them in a bus and chase them out of Lagos since he is obsessed with Igbos.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:

This is his TL. To be fair the Dude is toxic and spread fake news a lot. He is DonJ 3.0

https://twitter.com/chude__?t=W6lxzf_FkK_K4gvlZx3Zkg&s=09
If we're keeping it truly fair he won't be the only person where he is, for whatever crime he's being accused of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

The one wey say e slap police woman?

.... yes and an accomplice/witness of murder case.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:

... when DSS officially opened sm accounts, we warned but some won't listen. There was a Lady on the run now for tweeting rubbish yesterday.

She has been declared wanted.
Make they open Nairaland account… We need decorum in our cyberspace 😅
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Looks like APC didn't even need all the rubbish and disgusting shit they did Yesterday, they'd have won easily nonetheless considering this devastating margin.

.....larride said it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
obainojazz:
Make they open Nairaland account… We need decorum in our cyberspace 😅

grin

Dem go arrest tired, and thank God prison is no longer under exclusive list, thus states fit build am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Roland17:

Then I need him to tell me when he is coming out with people who think like him to force Igbos out of Lagos.

I need a date and time when him and people who think like him would round Igbos, take their lands, properties and investment, put them in a bus and chase them out of Lagos since he is obsessed with Igbos.

Don't overwork yourself.

All you just need to ask him is how he is more privileged than you in Lagos. He will disappear.

We know those who put us in our place, and can call us "Refugees".

I and him are the same. Na just different names we get

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Theflint1:
If we're keeping it truly fair he won't be the only person where he is, for whatever crime he's being accused of.
Exactly no one is looking for the werey that was threatening macaroni or MC oluomo
Useless set of people they hand pick the weak ones
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

That's Naija politics for you. It's majorly for the optics for future takeover attempt.

No saint in Naija poliTRICKS, even Obi understands it.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:

.... yes and an accomplice/witness of murder case.

That lady na mumu naa.

The same thing DonJ did with Oluomo's child residence.

To type with qwerty keypad dey sweet. The consequences fit no sweet like that

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

Don't overwork yourself.

All you just need to ask him is how he is more privileged than you in Lagos. He will disappear.

For free I will tell him that I have more to lose if Lagos fails than him...

#FACTSONLY
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

That lady na mumu naa.

The same thing DonJ did with Oluomo's child residence.

To type with qwerty keypad dey sweet. The consequences fit no sweet like that

grin

.... I swear so many folks no dey type with sense. Some don dey delete their old tweets now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.... I swear so many folks no dey type with sense. Some don dey delete their old tweets now.

She even stated her estate on that tweet.

You see Common sense? It is not common at all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin

BINANI...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

She even stated her estate on that tweet.

You see Common sense? It is not common at all

grin

..... with full chest.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:
Jigawa State Governorship election final results

APC - 460,302 ✅

PDP - 275,776
I knew this one will be a cakewalk.

APC is taking minimum of 5 out of the 7 NW states. Infact, It can go as high as winning the whole 7 sev.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:
grin

BINANI...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

DontBullShitMe

Getting my swimming trunks ready grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Roland17:

Alaye give me date and time and stop running in circles.

Have you asked Bello what his family did with your N3B?

oga carry your foolishness go front if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

DontBullShitMe

Getting my swimming trunks ready grin

grin

.... wait small bruh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Itsrm:

Look at the useless people Atiku surrounded himself with. Tambuwal, Sule Lamido, Ayu, Saraki, Dino Melaye.

How exactly was he expecting to win
Has-beens grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Go to Douglas market in Owerri right by St. Paul's Catholic Church and you will see Nigerians from across the country including my Yoruba brothers who have shops... There is a popular Yoruba guy there who sells nails, wood and other building materials. I know he is still there and has built a house in Owerri..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
PDP win Akwa-Ibom as expected. Happy hour between 5pm and 6pm loading!

Go and invest in Beer Parlours NOW!!!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ironically, the guy threatening to throw people out of Lagos and claiming "Our Lagos" and Lagosian isn't even from Lagos to begin with.

You have no ancestral home or legacy to point to in Lagos but you want to chase people who emigrated there like you a few years ago? The joke writes itself.

ribbit:
well, if he achieves nothing in oke ogun... They shouldn't vote for him.. Simple..
I'm from Ibadan,

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
ribbit:
oga carry your foolishness go front if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

You are a loud clown, nothing more.

You have been ranting all day, spreading toxic narratives and I need your miserable self to tell me when you are forcing Igbos out of Lagos..

I have more to lose if Lagos fails than you will ever as a person.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Na wetin dey pain me gan gan be this. We will have won the election clean and smooth without all the violence and intimidation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
airmark:
How is this your problem when you are not the owner of the fire extinguisher?

A little spark from that match stick can raize a mansion if care is not taken. Keep your epistle for your kids only.

Let everyone behaves properly wherever he resides.

If I did not insult you, and especially directly, I will appreciate it if you keep your opinions that negatively allude to my age to yourself.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Joezinho:
Don't let anybody deceive you.. Nigeria is a highly divided, tribalistic, and religio-centric country. Make Una nor come here dey form saint.

We view everything from the prism of tribal sentiment first. Nationalism in this country is hogwash..

After spending 5 years at UNN, I have learnt to put my ethnicity before anything else..

Most Igbo lecturers in the SE are the most tribalistic and bigoted in Nigeria. Imagine a lecturer in the east teaching his students in Igbo language in a federal university that comprises of students from other ethnic groups..
I agree we are divided but saying people are bigoted because they speak Igbo in class mo just follow… Is it wrong yes but not what as you painting it as.

I practically learnt Further Mathematics and Physics in Yoruba as those two teachers barely spoke English

There’s no region in Nigeria where the lecturers won’t speak their native language in when most of the students are native… Go to unical and other deep states…. Yorubas even speak their language proudly the most and lecturers do this in class.

I had Yoruba course mates in unizik and just like them, I barely understood when the lecturer spoke in Igbo… those guys still didn’t feel like victims

I’m sure you graduated without any lecturer targeting you because you are Yoruba or something…

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

Don't overwork yourself.

While he's busy sweating and insulting Conductors inside Danfo.

See the Igbos he has succeeded in relegating cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (4895) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), GloriousGbola, wman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.