Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,000 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1895656 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (5339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1553063767889649664?t=6rvw7JNITxh9mYUSEPxPXQ&s=19
You go buy data for me with the links wey you dey make Me click ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Shegzdave:

You go buy data for me with the links wey you dey make Me click ooo cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
How true is this?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ibime:
How true is this?
Some blogs carried the news on Instagram…. Some ediots carried their cultism abroad.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
obainojazz:
Some blogs carried the news on Instagram…. Some ediots carried their cultism abroad.

Is it because of cultism or Boko doings in FCT?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ibime:

Is it because of cultism or Boko doings in FCT?

It's cultism. Few weeks back the video tended with those guys going after each other with cutlasses and axe in UAE. The guys were later rounded up by their police.

I guess that was what led to this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Naija everywhere you go.

If it is not yahoo boys, it is cult boys.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Illimitable:

What has his physicality gotta do with governance?

Is Nigerian Presidency synonymous to a Premier League season?

How are you supposed to govern if you’re not physically fit?

This is akin to asking, “What has physicality got to do with working?”

Una dey ask some kind silly questions for this board at times.

In the Western World, no body will take a sick presidential candidate serious, go home and take care of yourself man, but this is Nigeria, anything goes.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:08am On Jul 30, 2022
Amoto94:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/545399-the-bbc-in-nigeria-between-reporting-and-propagating-terror-by-kadaria-ahmed.html

Kadaria is wrong on this one. How did the BBC video propagate terror? In fact, the documentary opened the eyes of some of us to what exactly is going on the Northwest particularly zamfara.

Ordinarily most people in the south do not know it's a conflict between the Fulani's and Hausas that has degenerated to what is being referred to as banditry. The video also exposed the lack of will power on the part of government to find a lasting solution to what has now become a big issue for almost everybody now ( not just Northerners anymore)

A serious government should be looking at how to address some of the issues revealed by the documentary. For example the case of where a man lost his son while he came to pick up his kidnapped dauther that has just returned ; one would think the goverment of the state will learn that going forward the emotions of Ur people should be well managed. You don't start sitting for hours doing political nonsense while the children and their parents are longing to hug and hold each other's hands for as long as possible. The government is expected to apologize for the incident and if possible put a stop to such political jamboree in the future that can lead to flying emotions on the part of the people.

By the way, Aljazeera and other international news agencies from time to time meet terrorists and interview them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:09am On Jul 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Kadaria is wrong on this one. How did the BBC video propagate terror? In fact, the documentary opened the eyes of some of us to what exactly is going on the Northwest particularly zamfara.

Ordinarily most people in the south do not know it's a conflict between the Fulani's and Hausas that has degenerated to what is being referred to as banditry. The video also exposed the lack of will power on the part of government to find a lasting solution to what has now become a big issue for almost everybody now ( not just Northerners anymore)

A serious government should be looking at how to address some of the issues revealed by the documentary. For example the case of where a man lost his son while he came to pick up his kidnapped dauther that has just returned ; one would think the goverment of the state will learn that going forward the emotions of Ur people should be well managed. You don't start sitting for hours doing political nonsense while the children and their parents are longing to hug and hold each other's hands for as long as possible. The government is expected to apologize for the incident and if possible put a stop to such political jamboree in the future that can lead to flying emotions on the part of the people.

By the way, Aljazeera and other international news agencies from time to time meet terrorists and interview them.
Will BBC report the story in the same manner if it were to be in UK? She cited an example of IRA and how the media covered them in UK, they could have done a better job by blurring the faces of some of them, and edit certain parts out.
That AlJazeera and others are granting air-time to terror groups doesn't make it right, in fact it was when I watched one of al-Qaeda propaganda documentary on AlJazeera that's how I stopped taking them serious because you can't tell me you're just doing your work if there isn't any strong links between you and the group.
Those who are acquainted with the herders farmers crises know that it is what snowballed into a full-blown carnage because of leadership failure in addressing the crises, BBC added an oxygen to a fire and it's intentional. Now nobody is talking about solution but the ethnicization of the issue as both Hausas and Fulanis on social media have started having a go at each other.
Desertification, urbanisation and the attendant consequences are from the major factors driving the crises but instead of tackling the root cause and providing adequate security and enacting law and order we are being sensational.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2022
It took Will "The Simp" Smith 4 months to reflect and realise his behaviour was inappropriate at the Oscars undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7253800/smith-finally-apologizes-chris-rock
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2022
School Accountant position in Abuja

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Amoto94:

Will BBC report the story in the same manner if it were to be in UK? She cited an example of IRA and how the media covered them in UK, they could have done a better job by blurring the faces of some of them, and edit certain parts out.
That AlJazeera and others are granting air-time to terror groups doesn't make it right, in fact it was when I watched one of al-Qaeda propaganda documentary on AlJazeera that's how I stopped taking them serious because you can't tell me you're just doing your work if there isn't any strong links between you and the group.
Those who are acquainted with the herders farmers crises know that it is what snowballed into a full-blown carnage because of leadership failure in addressing the crises, BBC added an oxygen to a fire and it's intentional. Now nobody is talking about solution but the ethnicization of the issue as both Hausas and Fulanis on social media have started having a go at each other.
Desertification, urbanisation and the attendant consequences are from the major factors driving the crises but instead of tackling the root cause and providing adequate security and enacting law and order we are being sensational.

The few people who are acquainted with the issues have obviously not done anything reasonable to have it solved ; at least we can confirm that thanks to the eye opening documentary. If anybody is adding oxygen to the issue it's definitely those who know the issues and the government who have not cared enough to have things looked at critically and profer possible solutions.

Saying BBC added oxygen to the terror is actually funny, it's a similar line of thought to those who claimed twitter and social media was responsible for the violence that followed the ENDSARS protest when in fact Twitter was just there to document the peaceful protests, how thugs were hired by government to disrupt the process, how government later resorted to force which led to lives and some able bodied men got disabled from injuries sustained during the shootings.

The government should even be ashamed the same terrorists they've not been able to track and liquidate can be easily reached by non state actors.

Although I understand the government being embarrassed by some of the revelations from the video like the fact that they pay ransom for release of kidnapped victims (which they usually deny) and which the terrorists confirm they use such payment to get more arms and ammunitions. It begs a lot of question ; why can arms and ammunitions be moved freely across our boarders? Are they confirming our boarders are porous like that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Amoto94:

Maybe if the Nigerian govt was not so keen on muzzling the media and dishing out lies the BBC would not feel the need to give accurate reporting on this horror story

Tomorrow lai Muhammed will come out and tell us Nigeria is safe. Do you beleive that?

This government response to every act by boko haram or bandits is the same

A meaningless speech by Buhari or adesina or shehu
An even more meaningless photo op

Kadaria better be careful before like so many other defenders of the incompetence of this admin, she chops her own

Or is she fulani and therefore safe and indifferent?

The consistent failure of this govt means there is enough kidnapping and murder to go round for everyone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The few people who are acquainted with the issues have obviously not done anything reasonable to have it solved ; at least we can confirm that thanks to the eye opening documentary. If anybody is adding oxygen to the issue it's definitely those who know the issues and the government who have not cared enough to have things looked at critically and profer possible solutions.

Saying BBC added oxygen to the terror is actually funny, it's a similar line of thought to those who claimed twitter and social media was responsible for the violence that followed the ENDSARS protest when in fact Twitter was just there to document the peaceful protests, how thugs were hired by government to disrupt the process, how government later resorted to force which led to lives and some able bodied men got disabled from injuries sustained during the shootings.

The government should even be ashamed the same terrorists they've not been able to track and liquidate can be easily reached by non state actors.

Although I understand the government being embarrassed by some of the revelations from the video like the fact that they pay ransom for release of kidnapped victims (which they usually deny) and which the terrorists confirm they use such payment to get more arms and ammunitions. It begs a lot of question ; why can arms and ammunitions be moved freely across our boarders? Are they confirming our boarders are porous like that?

The fact that this government has been unable to execute sting operations with the ransom money shows just how Uselss they are. You can track serial numbers of money, and catch the bag men.

Every other day they are claiming they have caught financiers but they hide their names. When some were caught in dubai were their names hidden?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by segunzik(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2022
User09:
I cant be the only one who thinks that onyema(or whatever he calls himself) [b]is the same as that other guy

That whole made up tax dodging story and what not is probably a scent to throw people off. Same as the kofi ghanian and segunzik crap

There's just too many similarities with both characters that cant be ignored. Goodluck with whoever decides to entertain these characters

Seems you dey smoke special kind of weed? Everytime this same shit. Keep confusing me with other people you this fool.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2022
When you are clueless and have no defence, you attack the messenger, leaving the message.

I'm not surprised BBC is attacked. Na the format be that.

Glorifying Terrorism indeed

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2022
izzou:
When you are clueless and have no defence, you attack the messenger, leaving the message.

I'm not surprised BBC is attacked. Na the format be that.

Glorifying Terrorism indeed
Guess the carrier grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Guess the carrier grin grin

I just dey observe.

BBC dropped theirs. You have not countered one single part they put up. Zamfara government said they didn't pay any ransom. BBC showed they did, interviewing the Bandit Mr Hassan

Instead of countering the lie, na say dem dey glorify terrorism

If no be say I dey vex for APC, I for no bother to vote sef. Useless country with very senseless citizens

In sane countries, you would expect the people,
even those affected to hold the government to ransom. But they are on Twitter dragging themselves

This country ti sun mi, walahi

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2022
izzou:

I just dey observe.

BBC dropped theirs. You have not countered one single part they put up. Zamfara government said they didn't pay any ransom. BBC showed they did, interviewing the Bandit Mr Hassan

If no be say I dey vex for APC, I for no bother to vote sef. Useless country with very senseless citizens

even those affected to hold the government to ransom. But they are on Twitter dragging themselves

The only people that do activism up north (as far as my unactivated brain can recall right now) are the shittes. The rest of them na vibes and Insha Allah.

So here we are
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2022
izzou:

I just dey observe.

You have said it all
Imagine asking if BBC can try it in another country, so BBC committed a crime exposing bad politicians and insecurity
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2022
izzou:

I just dey observe.

Arrange yourself and get out if you can. Do it in an organized way sha so you don't find yourself stranded in a strange land. I bin dey tell people for years that the country is expired people no understand rather dey go dey focus on the fact that i am not in the country.

The country is expired and there is no solution, and it is only partly because of the leaders but majorly because of the citizens. Thank God for social media that has exposed the inner workings of the mind of the average Nigerian. If finger pointing and whataboutism were Olympic sports Nigerians would have been dominating like Michael Phelps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The only people that do activism up north (as far as my unactivated brain can recall right now) are the shittes. The rest of them na vibes and Insha Allah.

So here we are

If Buhari visits Zamfara, which he won’t, the Zamfara people will all line up to hail him. Screaming Sai baba!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2022
There are several whitepaper reports detailing farmers/herders crises since the creation of this country and recommendations were made on how to mitigate against them. RUGA was supposed to address some of the solutions but it was shutdown by negative press and fed govt had to backtrack and asked states to decide.

On the issue of ransom payment no government will agree that they pay ransom to free hostages but they do pay because when you are in a position of weakness you negotiate, no person will want his/her family member to be lost during a rescue mission which makes the matter more complicated. Blueyraydick I will like to ask you a question God forbid if any member of your family is in the hands of kidnappers alongside others will you like them to be used as a bait to free others?
Anybody who said the authorities don't know the whereabouts of some of these people is not truthful or doesn't his/her work. There are intels detailing the movements and whereabouts of those people but bureaucracy sometimes gets in the way of operation and the bad guys are taking advantage coupled with saboteurs in the system.
el-Rufai had to remind PMB that he was threatened by terrorists because he was unaware, during a discussion with at work yesterday I related it to someone who was close to Abacha govt he said that Abacha news was filtered as well so he isn't surprised, GEJ complained several times that he was unaware of some issues though we mocked him but that was his reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Amoto94:
There are several whitepaper reports detailing farmers/herders crises since the creation of this country and recommendations were made on how to mitigate against them. RUGA was supposed to address some of the solutions but it was shutdown by negative press and fed govt had to backtrack and asked states to decide.

On the issue of ransom payment no government will agree that they pay ransom to free hostages but they do pay because when you are in a position of weakness you negotiate, no person will want his/her family member to be lost during a rescue mission which makes the matter more complicated. Blueyraydick I will like to ask you a question God forbid if any member of your family is in the hands of kidnappers alongside others will you like them to be used as a bait to free others?
Anybody who said the authorities don't know the whereabouts of some of these people is not truthful or doesn't his/her work. There are intels detailing the movements and whereabouts of those people but bureaucracy sometimes gets in the way of operation and the bad guys are taking advantage coupled with saboteurs in the system.
el-Rufai had to remind PMB that he was threatened by terrorists because he was unaware, during a discussion with at work yesterday I related it to someone who was close to Abacha govt he said that Abacha news was filtered as well so he isn't surprised, GEJ complained several times that he was unaware of some issues though we mocked him but that was his reality.

I am happy they blocked ruga. Fulani that have no regard for their fellow northerners and fellow Muslims, in a government backed program that gives them land and access in infidel, Southerner territory?

For all we know it was also fulanis that were behind that ondo massacre. Maybe the BBC will also investigate that and then we can hear how they are again glorifying terrorists

I hope Buhari continues along this line of madness. Maybe when they stop allowing him to come to UK for treatment his head will clear.

Read up on sendero luminoso and Tupac amaru. These were revolutionaries threatening Peru. The then president alberto fujimori, dealt with them and shut them down. Tupac amaru went as far as to storm a Christmas party and take several diplomats hostage. They were still beaten.

But when you do not even want to listen to the truth but to scyhopants who tell you Nigeria is fine, where do you even start?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Oga Amoto94...pls educate me. Apart from Benue state , which other northern states rejected RUGA?....DID ZAMFARA state reject RUGA? Literally you're trying to spin & absolve the government of incompetence.... RUGA or no RUGA... PMB is a failure. Home & abroad he failed.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Dis AMOTO guy is funny.
u blame BBC 4 doing their work!
oya go ban bbc as una nak twitter ban during endsarrs.
u don carry ur blame game reach RUGA....

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (5339) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), GloriousGbola and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.