Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1623139 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (4941) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

This particular one is a lie.
You are seeing people that are angry about what is happening offline.
Roland17 was going off a few days back, how did that have anything to do with Donjazet..

It's okay to accept that people are just tired of playing it cool and are calling out bullshit bruv.

Who first brought tribal talk to this thread.

It's very easy to check bro. It's literally within tbr first 10 pages I think.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
KingTom:

Abiola denied that name, said it was propaganda by his detractors grin
But he won election innit?

Did you see people tagging him Abiola and demonising him šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
obainojazz:
Nobody is asking for kingship in Lagosā€¦ Iā€™m not sure thereā€™s any coronation to that.

But if you are a traditional manā€¦ Youā€™ll know that manā€™s coronation is not a small thing. King Maker for ordinary unizik sef get big tradition meaning

So what are they asking for in Lagos and has the thing been granted to non Indigenes in Anambra
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
obainojazz:

Abiola is not his name, Its just a nickname he is a full fledged Ibo man from Abia

Sanwo can also be nicknamed Dangote too

He knew the risks attached which was why he quickly denied
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Theflint1:
Lol, it may or may not be my opinion, but it's a commonly held opinion by Yoruba's and non-Yoruba's alike.
Okay fam. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
obainojazz:
I also donā€™t agreeā€¦ Lagos as it is, is the vision of Yoruba peopleā€¦ Itā€™s not perfect but another tribe or someone not grounded in its doings canā€™t rule it and should not rule.

Culture is important and Nigeria is not US

I totally agree with you on this

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Whether its true or not, there were several messages sent around 2015 when it was alleged that Jimi Agbaje after meeting with certain Ibo groups in Lagos promised to elevate the Eze Ndigbo stool to the level of Oba of Lagos

The message was very common online in that time
This is what has effectively helped APC continue to use propaganda hold power perpetually in Lagos, and it's reached a point now where these sorts of messages are now leading to clashes between tribes.

Whether it's true or not, push the message out there, I know they'd believe it, and people like airmark are their targets...I can't knock the hustle sha cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AdisaOwala: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
obainojazz:

Why you think say him quickly confess?

So that them no go knack am better 2 by 2 for head ofcourse grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
obainojazz:

I tire oo.
He won the election despite proudly bearing the name.
The fact remains that it is baby steps but a step in the right direction nonetheless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Make we enjoy our thread in peace.

To anybody that felt embittered by my comments, no vex. I was vexed by what i read here yesterday.

I sign off from this argument

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

So what are they asking for in Lagos and has the thing been granted to non Indigenes in Anambra
You are going round in circles sirā€¦ No one is asking for Igwe of Lagos or what you saying.

Thereā€™s no Igwe Abuja or Porth Harcourtā€¦ Itā€™s traditionally not possible as you answer to the king in your hometown.

How is Igwe of Lagos possibleā€¦ which eastern state will he be from?

You saw a video where people donā€™t want Ebonyi man to rule themā€¦ Itā€™s now in a sensitive position like Igwe that people will agree.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Is Donjazet responsible for the reaction of people to these issues?
Was it Donjazet that caused the rubbish that happened in Lagos on Saturday?
Nawa

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
obainojazz:

He sure did my brother, when you're loved, you're loved, no need for name changes. Shame on his detractors for trying to pass him off as an Abiola... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Why you think say him quickly confess?

So that them no go knack am better 2 by 2 for head ofcourse grin
Abiola na loved person and people go even view am as changeā€¦

Why he deniedā€¦ na him sabi but he won still
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
If I were a Lagosian, "Lagos is no man's land" statement can never be offensive to me though.

It makes me laugh when people get triggered by statement like that. It is insecurity and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:

When you get to my region, tell the Yorubas and Hausas to join LP and work their way to selection.

So Tinubu was handing out NASS tickets to random Igbos in Lagos ba?

So Democrats and Republicans go door to door, looking for Nigerians to give political positions abi? Won't the Nigerian join the party and work his way up?

If you want to contest anywhere, you have to join the party and work your way up. Which one be list wey you dey find?

How would they join when they already saw how an Ebonyi (Igbo) man was publicly rebuked for trying to offer to serve in Enugu?.

Continue the coverup, we are not blind and foolish to see the hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lmao.... I just dey laugh because the emotions offline nor good at all.
Like at all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

Do not pander to the igbos except you are in APC then the igbos are our brothers/sisters and good people šŸ¤­

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Theflint1:
This is what has effectively helped APC continue to use propaganda hold power perpetually in Lagos, and it's reached a point now where these sorts of messages are now leading to clashes between tribes.

Whether it's true or not, push the message out there, I know they'd believe it, and people like airmark are their targets...I can't knock the hustle sha cheesy

The pandering of opposition politicians to a particular subgroup and them also taking the bait is also a reason

When Kano candidates are not going to Ohaneze and Afenifere to get endorsements for local elections in Kano

When Enugu candidates are not going to Arewa or Afenifere to get endorsements for local elections in Enugu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
donjazet:

When these particular people abroad tell you plainly, NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK! That, in and of itself is an indictment of their mentality.

Listen bro, when both of us discuss or argue politics, it's very different from us arguing football because we recognize we are talking about issues that affect our lives directly. We are arguing who is the best leader to position that would enact favorable economic policies, policies that would assuage the effects of inflation, policies that would enable the revival of industries that would create better employment opportunities.
Policies that would enable increasing our power supply. All of us desperately want to start having steady power supply, just like South Africa, Egypt, Ghana etc.
When we argue politics, we are talking about our very own lives. It's definitely a different feel for those who are far detached from this reality and these people who look down terribly on those still in their motherland.

But furthermore let us look at the history of this individual so that you can judge for yourself if this person is in the right frame of mind to make a balanced and unbiased view of this situation and most importantly, where his opinions stem from.

Day1. This person makes a mockery of us and laughs us in the face as to how our leaders are wasting our money and how we are powerless and hopeless to do anything about it.
Day2: this person starts shouting japa! immediately after a horrific national tragedy, telling us that all hope is lost for our country! He actively denigrates those who wish to stay back and fight for their future here.

Day3: This person advocates for a clearly corrupt, frail and incapable aspirant to rule a nation of 200 million. Note, this is the same candidate with which he brazenly mocked us with. This is the same candidate which he acknowledges is brazenly corrupt.

And the last non-shocker, this is a person with a renowned hate towards an entire tribe. See below a post made as far back as 2016. See where he insults the whole Igbo tribe and specifically mentions peter obi. So you can see that the hatred for this candidate and his tribe is not today. This person can never be objective. He's not qualified to discuss issues of our lives right after spewing these things.

Livelongnprospa this is quite literally on page 5 on this thread, and it's the first time anybody on this section framed Tinubu vs Obi in tribal terms.

Start from there...and keep going....

donjazet:

Jealous Like jealous You have to be the most imbecilic fool on this goddamn earth!! Thunder fire whoever is jealous of you for that person has no sense.

What I am, is baffled and marveled by your S T U P I D I T Y!!!
You are the living breathing example of the fact that somebody can be an educated illiterate!!
The words and bile you throw to an entire tribe is dumbfounding and shocking.

The sheer amount of hate you harbor in your heart is enough to make it stop functioning?

Like how does someone who has attained a good level of education and actually been to and mingled with an entire different race and in an entire new society still habour this degree of hate??

You are an abomination to the human race and the very worst mistake your parents made!

For people who might think, I am going too far and unnecessarily so, I want you to take your time jejely and just read these things below and tell me if this person is not worse than shekarua, the founder of Boko Haram?
Give this person a gun in Nigeria and see how we might just have an educated serial killer on our hands!!!

I repeat!! Your mother birthed a curse upon the world the day she gave birth to you. I mean that with every fiber of my being. Curse be upon you and any lineage that may bear this same mentality of yours.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

Do not pander to the igbos except you are in APC then the igbos are our brothers/sisters and good people šŸ¤­
Campaign for APC, else you become IPOB trying to take over Lagos.

See how The only people who are mourning Ebeano's retirement are APC people outside Enugu.

Anyone who's familiar with the man and his style of politics is celebrating regardless of party affiliation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Old picture of Tinubu ā€œsellingā€ Lagos off

Yā€™all keep letting politicians play you šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Panda, Panda (grrrrah, git)
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda (git, git, git, git)
I got broads in Atlanta (woo)
Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta (grrrrah)
Credit cards and the scammers (woo)
Hittin' off licks in the bando (git, git)
Black, Phantom (woo)
White look like a panda (grah)
Goin' out like I'm Montana (grrrrah)
Hundred killers, hundred hammers (git, git)
Black, Phantom
White, panda (grrrrah)

šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol APC have lost both Plateau and Kano and people are on the streets celebrating.

Eyes on Zamfara, Kaduna, Abia, Enugu and Nassarawa (although they've already done magic here)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
nihilistjnr:

That's how they move. They will throw the first stone and still rush to call the police.

If not for your reply I would have used the whole day on that Ajokutamamumi, that uses sliding tackle to wake his papa.

Wetin concern my career in our discussions?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Livelongnprospa this is quite literally on page 5 on this thread, and it's the first time anybody on this section framed Tinubu vs Obi in tribal terms.

Start from there...and keep going....

Nihilistjnr Donjazet is not the reason people are reacting this way.
Are you unaware of the bleeped up shit that happened in Lagos on Saturday in the name of elections?
Was it the tribalistic posts of Donjazet that we witnessed when agbero were telling people that they look igbo and therefore should not vote.

Guy you sef check this thing out nau.
You think these reactions by people that have joined you in calling out Donjazet is because of the posts of the same Donjazet?

You think he painted raumdeuter as evil or you don't think people have eyes in knowing who he is or his political stance from time immemorial.

Make we fear God abeg

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
obainojazz:
Old picture of Tinubu ā€œsellingā€ Lagos off

Yā€™all keep letting politicians play you šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

grin grin grin grin

Politicians ehn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

Campaign for APC, else you become IPOB trying to take over Lagos.

See how The only people who are mourning Ebeano's retirement are APC people outside Enugu.

Anyone who's familiar with the man and his style of politics is celebrating regardless of party affiliation.

Do you freaking get.

Someone like ebeano is retired and you have apc guys crying about it but they don't see the actual problem
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
They moveā€¦. Tribal cĆ»nt

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Politicians ehn
When Sanwo-Olu went to those markets and computer village, he was pandering to Shuwa-Arabs.

Or maybe Mumuye and Jukun people.

People will leave those they're supposed to be facing, the elite politicians, and come and be disturbing themselves with tribal warfare. Mtchew.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Unlimited22:
Lol APC have lost both Plateau and Kano and people are on the streets celebrating.

Eyes on Zamfara, Kaduna, Abia, Enugu and Nassarawa (although they've already done magic here)
APC have lost Zamfara. Abia is 90% LP already. Enugu is between PDP and LP.

Kaduna is tough. APC cannot afford to lose Kaduna and Kano. They are fighting really hard.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

APC have lost Zamfara. Abia is 90% LP already. Enugu is between PDP and LP.

Kaduna is tough. APC cannot afford to lose Kaduna and Kano. They are fighting really hard.
I don't understand.. I thought they have announced Kaduna results.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (4941) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mƩs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m), User09, Ibime(m), Kundistrict(m), YoungB1a(m), BlueRayDick, GloriousGbola, izzou(m), wman(m), Ballzproblemm and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.