Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1629481 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (4951) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Mass Don start abeg.

Today na Palm Sunday.

Make I join my fellow Mass Servers

Otito diri Jesu

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....hopefully it won't get to that.

it will

you have people creating ruckus ON A PLANE
people slandering political figures like offor [whose hand no dey there in anyway]
People shouting interim govt
people shouting not my president

and all of them spent the last 9 months getting fired up on peter obi is the anonited one

i called them premature ejaculators. that may have been premature. these ones have been building up tom a climax that did not come and now they are pouring their pent up frustration on the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:39am On Apr 02, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

it will

you have people creating ruckus ON A PLANE
people slandering political figures like offor [whose hand no dey there in anyway]
People shouting interim govt
people shouting not my president

and all of them spent the last 9 months getting fired up on peter obi is the anonited one

i called them premature ejaculators. that may have been premature. these ones have been building up tom a climax that did not come and now they are pouring their pent up frustration on the rest of us.

grin

Ẹ̀gbọ́n...... they're Andrews Liver Salt. Ara wọn má to bá lẹ.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Nezzjnr:
While we are still Praising the Lord and saying Yes Daddy .

If you are based in Amuwo Odofin and you're looking for a comfortable work space... Agm workspace is the best place to be.

I think you should post pictures of the work area also. The sitting room looks really good.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2023
larride:

I think you should post pictures of the work area also. The sitting room looks really good.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2023
grin

Pressure tí wá.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2023
Abeg make nobody thief this picture use am as him sitting room oo cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Pressure tí wá.

the thing is - they all know the conversation is real. in their echoi chamber they have said this and more. expect more leaks over the coming weeks

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2023
grin grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

the thing is - they all know the conversation is real. in their echoi chamber they have said this and more. expect more leaks over the coming weeks

grin

...... and the cycle continues.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2023
Thanks you Daddy 😂
OasisX:
grin

Happy first Sunday of the Month to all.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 6:59am On Apr 02, 2023
Donjazet2:
I don't know what to believe anymore. I guess only time would actually reveal the truth here.

But the statement "this is a religious war" in and of itself is as factual as factual goes.
The only Christian of note in the APC is only Osinbajo who is just but a footstool. Every other position of power at the topmost level is occupied by a Muslim.

President select
Vice president select
Senate President
Speaker of the house.
Chief justice of Nigeria
National chairman of the party.

These are basically the most powerful offices in the country, all occupied by Muslims, so why on earth will APC Battstards act like that notion is a foreign concept??

We have seen that statistically, Christians in Nigeria are the most persecuted. I think some US government officials have said this in one way or the other.

But you cannot insult the Christians in Nigeria and then expect not to be called out for exactly what your party has stood for.
Is there anything bad in this??

Are they "RULES" against stoping Muslims from holding these positions??

Maybe they should use common sense to know that Nigeria is not only Islam and give some top positions to Christians too

The same common sense Covenant University doesn't have because they have "RULES"...since they now set "RULES" for Jamb.

So...as far as Nigeria is concerned, Muslims can occupy all top positions in the country... it's not against the constitution

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 7:04am On Apr 02, 2023
You are a religious bigot like your principal
Donjazet2:
I don't know what to believe anymore. I guess only time would actually reveal the truth here.

But the statement "this is a religious war" in and of itself is as factual as factual goes.
The only Christian of note in the APC is only Osinbajo who is just but a footstool. Every other position of power at the topmost level is occupied by a Muslim.

President select
Vice president select
Senate President
Speaker of the house.
Chief justice of Nigeria

These are basically the most powerful offices in the country, all occupied by Muslims, so why on earth will APC Battstards act like that notion is a foreign concept??

We have seen that statistically, Christians in Nigeria are the most persecuted. I think some US government officials have said this in one way or the other.

But you cannot insult the Christians in Nigeria and then expect not to be called out for exactly what your party has stood for.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Mass Don start abeg.

Today na Palm Sunday.

Make I join my fellow Mass Servers

Otito diri Jesu

cheesy cheesy
Wow next week na Easter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2023
larride:
Wetin Kenneth do true true no good.

See as our Otem loving brother Dey do renovation work since morning. 😂

The renovation no renovate. Even me sef wey want help them renovate had to surrender. I can’t be arguing with party spokesperson.

If not for Kenneth Okonkwo I would not have believed that it was a genuine clip. The guy opened that his Maracana-shaped mouth and spoilt the show for Obi.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2023
Ibukzy:
Thanks you Daddy 😂

In David Attenborough voice

This is an obidient spotted in the wild.

Key traits to observe

Heightened aggression
Says not my president at increasing volume
Is capable of hijacking any form of transport he has boarded

Approach with caution.
The Obidient will not stay within his space but will insist that you follow him in his displays of aggression. *

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

The renovation no renovate. Even me sef wey want help them renovate had to surrender. I can’t be arguing with party spokesperson.

If not for Kenneth Okonkwo I would not have believed that it was a genuine clip. The guy opened that his Maracana-shaped mouth and spoilt the show for Obi.

He probably knows there are even more leaks coming and has thrown in the towel. Do you want to bet this is the only mog that Peter obi met with to push this war on Christians agenda?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Wow next week na Easter
Yessssss ooo

This year is actually fast.

We don enter Q2 already
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

He probably knows there are even more leaks coming and has thrown in the towel. Do you want to bet this is the only mog that Peter obi met with to push this war on Christians agenda?

Hmmm, meanwhile I think Obidients need to hold a caucus meeting to align their position.

Some are saying it is a fake clip while others accept it is real but are rationalising the content of the clip. There is confusion in their house. We need clarity.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

Hmmm, meanwhile I think Obidients need to hold a caucus meeting to align their position.

Some are saying it is a fake clip while others accept it is real but are rationalising the content of the clip. There is confusion in their house. We need clarity.

Obidients have always been a mix of strange bedfellows

Callow youths who believe in a 60 year old member of the establishment

Temporarily reformed seperatists

Anybody but pdpapcists

Cynical power grabbers.

Coded tribal agenda gang

Idealists

Useful idiots (these intersect with callow youths)

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2023
This was a Three horse race.

Why much attention to the person who took 3rd??

2nd position have staged about 4 protests yet he's not being attacked cheesy cheesy.

E be like say una Don meet una match cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2023
Nezzjnr:
This was a Three horse race.

Why much attention to the person who took 3rd??

2nd position have staged about 4 protests yet he's not being attacked cheesy cheesy.

E be like say una Don meet una match cheesy
Some obidients are annoying especially with those saying we will reclaim our mandate…. Anyways, one party won election but are still restless… dividing y’all attention from the Shiity government in Aso Rock

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2023
Someone who reads gloriousgbola's posts will not know that this person is a supporter of the APC and the corrupt establishment.

You see the way this person denigrates the obidients but lacks the self awareness to look inwards and in introspection, look at the devilish activities of the people and party he supports.

Talk about lack of self awareness.

Calling obidients a mob or Trumpers but not looking at batists that have stoked the worst kind of hateful and divisive campaign that can ever be carried out. No words on the actual widespread coordinated physical violence that took place at the polls. Then the manipulation of results and the genuine reason people feel aggrieved about the results.

We are all seeing as inec announced and declared results that are thoroughly different from what is on irev.

I genuinely believe that no one would make noise if this election was free and fair but only a bastard would lie to himself and say the elections were free and fair. Only a bastard would do that. People have genuine reasons to be aggrieved about what inec declared. Denying this and calling out the obidients is you being absolutely disingenuous.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Donjazet2:

President select
Vice president select
Senate President
Speaker of the house.
Chief justice of Nigeria

I see we have gotten to the "what's even wrong with the audiotape?" stage.

Baby steps. . .

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2023
obainojazz:
Some obidients are annoying especially with those saying we will reclaim our mandate….

Anyways, one party won election but are still restless… dividing y’all attention from the Shiity government in Aso Rock

What is wrong with the bolded??

It seems that because the elections have gone bye, people are forgetting that indeed there are genuine reasons to believe the elections were rigged!

Obianojazz, simple question, do you believe that the people of Rivers state gave their mandate to tinubu and not Obi? No talk much, just answer this question.

Do you genuinely believe that the mandate of Rivers people as declared by inec is tinubu?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2023
obainojazz:
Some obidients are annoying especially with those saying we will reclaim our mandate…. Anyways, one party won election but are still restless… dividing y’all attention from the Shiity government in Aso Rock

Someone won election but the supporters of the other person are talking about meeting match. Celebrating twitter and online victories the same way their principal was calculating twitter and online votes before the election.

Highest level of misplaced priority. grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2023
larride:

Pressure ti wa 😂

Be like them go cancel Kenneth today ooo.

Yes daddy!!!

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Let me say this loudly!!

NOTHING!! LIKE, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT "LEAK".

I'm not saying the audio is legitimate. It could very well be propaganda of top notch quality but even if it weren't. It's an absolutely rational response to the APC.

You cannot give the middle finger to all christians in the country and not expect a reaction. In a country where a youbg student was burnt to death by her own classmates because of religion and till date, her killers are yet to be brought to book.

The APC has consistently dismissed the concerns of christians as though they are meaningless and have consistently acted derogatory to them at every point. Are we to forget the mockery of Christianity by robing fake bishops? Please spare me that bullshit.

No APC supporter has a voice on this issue. That will be the height of stupidity!! Like utmost STUPIDITY!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2023
obainojazz:
Same party that won election are still protesting that people should congratulate their Canadidate cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (4951) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, Ihebu4chelsea(m), Theflint1(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.