Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,026 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1652239 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) ... (4976) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Is that not the same Nnamdi Chife who now sees the sissy Obi as a saint?

They are not supporting Obi or GRV because of competence. Only fools will believe it's because of their love for the country.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
seankafor:
I'm a genus 😅
See as dem humble Ika of Africa grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
KingTom:

See as dem humble Ika of Africa grin
I am a baboon in the zoo in the land of zazoo grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I am a baboon in the zoo in the land of zazoo grin grin grin
You carry police come arrest musishaaan? Yahoooo?

I swear that guy cracks me up grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
KingTom:

You carry police come arrest musishaaan? Yahoooo?

I swear that guy cracks me up grin
The guy's level of humbleness should be studied
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
wen dem go drag that man go court? the eze ndi Igbo na ajao estate?

according 2 FG IP0B is a terrorist group..abi dem just release him like that?
Are you surprised.

He did what he was paid for.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
What’s happening in PH itsrm?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
larride:
What’s happening in PH itsrm?

Election wahala.

Apparently, INEC has been using delay tactics and have refused to grant Tonye Cole permission to inspect some election materials.

Tonye Cole mentioned in an interview yesterday he will sleep in INEC office today till his request his granted. PDP got wind and mobilised their men to INEC office to prevent him from accessing the building.

Fight broke out between supporters of PDP who are preventing access to INEC office and those of the APC trying to gain access.

The PDP guys are saying Tonye Cole wants to collect the CTC documents and swap them out with already printed fakes grin but anyone with common sense knows it's just to prevent Tonye Cole from getting access to the documents.

As of now sha, the PDP guys have successfully prevented them from getting to the INEC office and everywhere is calm but there's mad traffic in and around that area.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Superstar lawyer come charge phone for court,see ceiling of court dem carry a whole PORTABLE come cheesy,this can't be lagos

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
I also hear that the PDP guys were mobilised with 15k each per day and will remain there till Friday when the documents will no longer be useful for Tonye Cole.

Other states would have achieved the same with 2k or less.

There is too much money in politics in this town hence the violence that happens every election period. It's do or die.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Amigoss:
Superstar lawyer come charge phone for court,see ceiling of court dem carry a whole PORTABLE come cheesy,this can't be lagos
Bros na ogun
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Remember, they are not bullies grin

Despite their so called "winning",they are working overtime

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Bros na ogun

Guessed as much,how Lagos magistrate go be like that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Amigoss:

Guessed as much,how Lagos magistrate go be like that.

But nothing do the Magistrate court, to be honest.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
izzou:

But nothing do the Magistrate court, to be honest.

Bros,did you watch the video? How dem go carry our SUPERSTAR come that place
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
See? These were the people arguing against my position about Rivers being a relatively violent state just days ago.

Mention any other state in the South such complete disregard for the law happens.

I love Rivers. It succeeding works in my favour, but it's a violent state. The gang culture is the prevalent culture. Argue all you will, but it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Amigoss:

Bros,did you watch the video? How dem go carry our SUPERSTAR come that place
Celebrity superstar, na una they make this guy vex
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
DissTroy:
See? These were the people arguing against my position about Rivers being a relatively violent state just days ago.

Mention any other state in the South such complete disregard for the law happens.

I love Rivers. It succeeding works in my favour, but it's a violent state. The gang culture is the prevalent culture. Argue all you will, but it is what it is.

No one argued there is no election violence in Rivers State. Even a blind man anywhere in the world can see it.

Beyond elections, the state is peaceful. End of discussuon.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
DissTroy:

you are still on this? u no dey tire?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Itsrm:

No one argued there is no election violence in Rivers State. Even a blind man anywhere in the world can see it.

Beyond elections, the state is peaceful. End of discussuon.
leave am make e still they yarn rubbish,rivers state is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria that's a facts , even ajebo fit stand en ground in front of agbero of he has enough mind cause most can't do shit ,nigga just going around looking for who to join him in his failed parade
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

My guy no wan go jail he quickly develop fault like our politicians way they face panel grin grin

Blueraydick our guy need help

Roland17 is does this count for the televise hearing you want

Yes oh! Choiii, see as dem turn Omolalomi to Angel.

Why baba come dey squint him face like say he wan "sheet" abi he wan form fainting?

I go like see when dem cross examine am.. Nothing sweet pass this free comedy wen Portable dey serve us.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Roland17:

Why baba come dey squint him face like say he wan "sheet" abi he wan form fainting?

I go like see when dem cross examine am.. Nothing sweet pass this free comedy wen Portable dey serve us.
He reminded me of honourable off ya mic grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Roland17:

They have granted him bail in the sum of 300k.

I believe his nuisance level will go down a little.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
cool

Photos speak.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
When you're done, you'd still get robbed at Oil Mill this evening and get accosted by a teenage cultist who's got 4 jailbirds lurking in the shadows at Choba. Oh! You'd have to change your outfit before venturing into Etche and Abonemma.

It's only surprising for those who don't know gangsterism is THE culture in Rivers. I've even bet a considerable number of you defending it are street gang members yourself. You can't swear on everything sacred that you aren't.

Until you rebrand yourselves as more than uncivilized brutes who'd celebrate highhandedness and expunge gang lingua from your everyday conversation, those of us in the know would always call you by what you are and be weary of you.

It is what it is. smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
DissTroy:
When you're done, you'd still get robbed at Oil Mill this evening and get accosted by a teenage cultist who's got 4 jailbirds lurking in the shadows at Choba. Oh! You'd have to change your outfit before venturing into Etche and Abonemma.

It's only surprising for those who don't know gangsterism is THE culture in Rivers. I've even bet a considerable number of you defending it are street gang members yourself. You can't swear on everything sacred that you aren't.

Until you rebrand yourselves as more than uncivilized brutes who'd celebrate highhandedness and expunge gang lingua from your everyday conversation, those of us in the know would always call you by what you are and be weary of you.

It is what it is. smiley

at the ending of day them achieve you na why you day wail up on than ,sorry you hear grin you don't go all those places you mentioned with valuables ,be street smart.

I pray you heal from your PTSD lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
monerozi5590:
Three spokespersons saying three different things.

1. Authentic.

2. Doctored

3. Fake.

Is very difficult to defend Obi at this point. grin grin grin.

Confusion in Obi's camp.

The fact that you're finding it hard to see how those "claims" could logically tie into a fact is indicative of your own comprehension skills rather, I'm not going to lie.

Do you know understand how a real thing can be distorted?

LP, Kenneth and Valentine all basically said the same things in different words.

It could be an actual conversation between PO and DO, but altered with AI?

How is this literally hard to understand? Like, heck, it was on this same Internet that Obi's words were altered to mean that there are 439 million people or something in Nigeria, meanwhile he was talking about India.

So how is it far-farfetched to believe that "it is..." — "a religious war" could be two separate statements that were brought together, with a huge chunk of information in between that was cut out, to make this [redacted] deep fake audio?

Kenneth said it was authentic, but taken out of context. Check.

LP said it's a fake audio (the end result). Alright.

The media aide said it was edited out of context. Okay.

So what are you on about?

The thread I shared yesterday's covered how PO's and DO's voices in an harmless conversation could have been extracted and then fed into an AI app, to play out a different script they fed into it.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

The fact that you're finding it hard to see how those "claims" could logically tie into a fact is indicative of your own comprehension skills rather, I'm not going to lie.

Do you know understand how a real thing can be distorted?

LP, Kenneth and Valentine all basically said the same things in different words.

It could be an actual conversation between PO and DO, but altered with AI?

How is this literally hard to understand? Like, heck, it was on this same Internet that Obi's words were altered to mean that there are 439 million people or something in Nigeria, meanwhile he was talking about India.

So how is it far-farfetched to believe that "it is..." — "a religious war" could be two separate statements that were brought together, with a huge chunk of information in between that was cut out, to make this posdibly deep fake audio?

Kenneth said it was authentic, but taken out of context. Check.

LP said it's a fake audio (the end result). Alright.

The media aide said it was edited out of context. Okay.

So what are you on about?

The thread I shared yesterday's night covered how PO's and DO's voices in an harmless conversation could have been extracted and then fed into an AI app, to play out a different script they fed into it.

Na you be this? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Amigoss:
Remember, they are not bullies grin

Despite their so called "winning",they are working overtime
"those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

(1) (2) (3) ... (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) ... (4976) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: islamics(m), kingBolton, Segedinho(m), OasisX, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.